Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2019, 04:55 PM   #16
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

I kind of like that it’s illegal. Makes it a little more exciting.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 04:56 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
I can answer this one for ya, grean:

Over time, once enuff districts in the country vote an Islamic majority into office (ie: city, county, state, federal) Sharia Law will be introduced. The Muslim-loving Dimms will simply tell everyone "you thought you wanted the New Green Deal but deep down inside this is what you were really asking for....you just didn't know it yet."

Once done, we'll begin seeing johns, hookers, and gays being publicly executed via stoning on a regular basis until all are eradicated. So, in the long run, your question is a moot one, grean. Ain't the party of Open Borders-Zero Immigration Laws grand?
Brilliant.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 05:08 PM   #18
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Brilliant.
Another deep, compelling and substantive one-word critique of someone's post, yssup?

You must be trying to pump up your eccie post count again.

Trying to overtake pyramider?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:48 PM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post

not a funny thing to laugh about if you live in those muslim countries.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:52 PM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I kind of like that it’s illegal. Makes it a little more exciting.

for you maybe... but not so for women who ply the trade.
Old 03-19-2019, 12:34 AM   #21
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

It took some work but I found a willing provider in the United Arab Emirates back in the 90s. She was half Greek and half Arab.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 07:45 AM   #22
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Gov / church control over peoples lives
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:04 AM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

The Army shutdown New Orleans' red-light district: Storyville.

The Port of New Orleans was to be a major embarkation point for Doughboys headed to Europe during WWI, but the Army was concerned too many soldiers would be rendered unfit for duty because of sexually transmitted diseases they might contract in New Orleans. Hence, New Orleans was given an ultimatum. Shut down Storyville or the Army would use Mobile or Beaumont as a primary embarkation point.

Purportedly, some of the richest women in the U.S. were mix-raced women who made fortunes in the sex trade in New Orleans at the turn of the 20th century.

Nora Bass

Lulu Hendley (AKA Lulu White)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:33 AM   #24
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I don't think it was the army. If I remember correctly, the assistant Secretary of the navy Josephus Daniels was the guy who needed the good, clean fun and the blue book.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 10:20 AM   #25
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
not a funny thing to laugh about if you live in those muslim countries.
Wasn't it the USA?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 08:35 PM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

it wasn't the Army. it was the Navy who forced the city of New Orleans to shut storyville down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The Army shutdown New Orleans' red-light district: Storyville.

The Port of New Orleans was to be a major embarkation point for Doughboys headed to Europe during WWI, but the Army was concerned too many soldiers would be rendered unfit for duty because of sexually transmitted diseases they might contract in New Orleans. Hence, New Orleans was given an ultimatum. Shut down Storyville or the Army would use Mobile or Beaumont as a primary embarkation point.

Purportedly, some of the richest women in the U.S. were mix-raced women who made fortunes in the sex trade in New Orleans at the turn of the 20th century.

Nora Bass
Old 03-19-2019, 09:42 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
After 20 years of operation, from 1897 to 1917, the U.S. Army and Navy demanded that Storyville be closed down, with the Secretary of the Navy, Josephus Daniels, labeling the district as a 'bad influence.'

(Britannica)

(The Daily Mail)

"Vice in New Orleans was doomed by America’s entrance into World War I. Early in August 1917, Secretary of War Newton D. Baker issued an order forbidding open prostitution within five miles of an Army camp. A similar rule was made for naval bases in October, Bascom Johnson, representing the War and Navy Departments, visited New Orleans, inspected Storyville and informed Mayor Martin Behrman that it had to be closed down."

(GONOLA)

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 06:41 AM   #28
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Etta Place, the Sundance Kid's girl

From History and Wikipedia:

Etta Place is mostly a cipher to history, except for the well-documented period between 1900 and 1907

Theories about her real identity have her as a runaway mother from Texas who was a schoolteacher, or a prostitute at Fannie Porter's place in San Antonio.

Or a combination of the two

Fannie Porter was born in England and traveled to the United States around the age of one with her family.By age 15, she was working as a prostitute in San Antonio, Texas.By the age of 20, she had started her own brothel and became extremely popular for having a cordial and sincere attitude, choosing only the most attractive young women as her "girls", her requiring that her "girls" practice good hygiene, and for maintaining an immaculate personal appearance.Her brothel was located at the corner of Durango and San Saba streets, better known as the Sporting District.

By 1895, her brothel in San Antonio was one of the more popular of the Old West. It had become known as a frequent stop off for outlaws. Butch Cassidy, the Sundance Kid, Kid Curry, and other members of the Wild Bunch gang frequented her business.

Della Moore, one of her "girls", became the girlfriend to Kid Curry,remaining with him until her arrest for passing money from one of his robberies (she was arrested, but acquitted, eventually returning to work for Porter once again).

Lillie Davis, another of her "girls", became involved with outlaw and Wild Bunch member Will "News" Carver. She later claimed she had married Carver in Fort Worth before his death in 1901, but there are no records to verify the alleged marriage.

It is possible that the Sundance Kid and his girlfriend Etta Place, whose true identity and eventual disappearance from history has long been a mystery, first met while she worked for Porter, but this never has been confirmed. Wild Bunch gang member Laura Bullion also is believed to have at times worked for Porter between 1898 and 1901.

Porter was well respected for her discretion, always refusing to turn in a wanted outlaw to the authorities.She also was known for being extremely defensive of her "girls", insisting that any who mistreated them never return to her brothel. She generally employed anywhere from five to eight girls, all ranging in ages from 18 to 25, and all of whom lived and worked inside her brothel.Her business was popular with outlaws of the day as well as with lawmen, and she made sure that any lawmen who entered received the best treatment. William Pinkerton, of the Pinkerton National Detective Agency, once paid her a visit.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 07:01 AM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:

Nora Bass

So which one ran the House of the Rising Sun? Nora or Lulu?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 07:59 AM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
After 20 years of operation, from 1897 to 1917, the U.S. Army and Navy demanded that Storyville be closed down, with the Secretary of the Navy, Josephus Daniels, labeling the district as a 'bad influence.'

(Britannica)

(The Daily Mail)

"Vice in New Orleans was doomed by America’s entrance into World War I. Early in August 1917, Secretary of War Newton D. Baker issued an order forbidding open prostitution within five miles of an Army camp. A similar rule was made for naval bases in October, Bascom Johnson, representing the War and Navy Departments, visited New Orleans, inspected Storyville and informed Mayor Martin Behrman that it had to be closed down."

(GONOLA)

hanky, army may have started it, but it was the Navy that killed it. NOLA govt. wouldn't give a 2 bits for the army, but they did give a shit about the Navy. the NOLA was a major port of call for Navy ships.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women