Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Seattle, Washington > Weekly Updates - Seattle
Weekly Updates - Seattle Tell the community what's going on in your world! Let our readers learn about you. Post a pic or two.

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 489
MoneyManMatt 465
daaaaaman 446
Still Looking 399
Jon Bon 346
honest_abe 332
Harley Diablo 322
nicemusic 285
samcruz 282
You&Me 280
txboi817 270
lupegarland 255
mriley000 232
dominos 226
Hawkeye9 221
Top Posters
DallasRain60078
pyramider45475
Yssup Rider44767
LexusLover42936
gman4442822
WTF37481
Still Looking35944
Mokoa34891
offshoredrilling33999
Mojojo32574
biomed131825
Chica Chaser31122
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28729
I B Hankering28567

Old 01-11-2019, 10:15 PM   #1
lifeiswonderful
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 371690
My Bio Page
Default Beautiful fit Alexa available in Seattle Feb 5-8

Your satisfaction is my top priority!

I am Alexa, an elite companion, trained in the art of seduction and highly experienced when it comes to pleasing and satisfying my partner. I love to travel, to live great adventures and experience amazing sexual novelties in the company of educated gentlemen. My main desire is that by the end of your visit on my website, you'll have a better idea of how amazing our time together can be and to encourage you to contact me for a private encounter.

I put a great deal into taking care of my looks, so that my body can always be in top shape and my appearance impeccable when we meet. That's why you can rest assure that I will always look appropriate to the event and location that we are about to attend together, always dressed elegant and stylish and always ready to sustain a great conversation both with you and with the ones accompanying us.

I take much pride in the way that I look, because I am very natural, tall, slender, with long blonde hair and deep brown eyes. Although I would love to meet you right away, please respect my private time and protect my privacy by allowing me to screen you in advance. Also, I would appreciate if you would not insist in accommodating you in the same day of your request.

Feeling stressed or shy about our date? Dont worry about that! My sweet personality and attentive nature will help you unwind and loosen up right away. Just remember that while with me, you can drop any mask you are wearing and just be yourself - wild, playful and free! Kisses, Alexa

yourseduction@protonmail.ch

(619) 760-2781 TEXT ONLY

yourseduction.com
lifeiswonderful is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women