Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 372
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47468
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-14-2017, 12:51 PM   #331
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Pooper ATX View Post
The election is over. Did CNN forget to report that?
Perhaps you should tell that to the Asshole supporters, because every time they get their asses beat on an issue (which has been all of them so far) they are the ones who keep bringing the election results up, because they have nothing else to come back with.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:05 PM   #332
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Perhaps you should tell that to the Asshole supporters, because every time they get their asses beat on an issue (which has been all of them so far) they are the ones who keep bringing the election results up, because they have nothing else to come back with.
LOL yeah it's called WINNING!

Old 04-19-2017, 04:22 PM   #333
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post

WOW, he just made Little Monster's point. pussycat has nothing!

pussycat's ass is so beat on issue after issue, he can only repond with "it's called WINNING!" But he cannot say WHAT that winning is, because that would expose him to the actual issues he gets crushed on!
Old 04-19-2017, 07:43 PM   #334
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 --oh it really doesn't matter what the damn issues are - Trump is President of the U.S.A. - he is the winner `-Yay!-
If you don't like it - then get a candidate you like and get behind that candidate - no pun intended - and make that person a winner. Get involved with politics and make a difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post

Old 04-19-2017, 09:12 PM   #335
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
+1 --oh it really doesn't matter what the damn issues are - Trump is President of the U.S.A. - he is the winner `-Yay!-

Uhhhhhhhh yeah I would say it matters tremendously what the issues are...... genius

If you don't like it - then get a candidate you like and get behind that candidate - no pun intended - and make that person a winner. Get involved with politics and make a difference.
Wow!! For once we agree, and that truly is an impressive post (and I really do mean that). As former prez of the UTM chapter college dems, as someone who has done volunteer campaign work for 4 different campaigns, I could not agree more.

Too many people bitch and never vote, and too many people spend way too much time fighting online rather than doing voter registrations, knocking on doors, doing data entry, making phone calls, etc. etc.

The Republicans have always done a much better job of getting out and voting. However the one thing good about Asshole getting elected is that he has ignited a grassroots effort from us lefties. Just take a look at what happened in Georgia last night. Georgia is a deep red state and now thanks to Asshole the Democrat damn nearly one and now they are gonna have to have a run off on June 20th.

The majority of CONTESTED special elections that have occurred since Asshole's election have gone Democrat. Gas prices have already begun to rise. Last months jobs report was no where near as good as predicted, we're on the brink of WWIII, WINNING BABY!!! WINNING!!
Old 04-20-2017, 05:47 AM   #336
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well, we are getting close to the end of President Trump's first 100 days in office, at which time it will be interesting to match his "promises" to his actual accomplishments.

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/10/501597...ys-action-plan
Old 04-20-2017, 11:24 AM   #337
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hehe, he has been a busy little beaver up there in Washington. I'm just happy that he signed the bill allowing
veteran's to seek care outside the V.A. system. This is huge - they can seek care from a private doctor. For those of you who have been in Army hospitals - you know what I'm talking about.
Just listening to all the grumbling in Washington reminds me of 2 things - 1. You can't please all of the people all of the time and - 2. If President Trump would walk on water - his critics would say that's because he can't swim.
Old 04-20-2017, 01:13 PM   #338
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
If President Trump would walk on water - his critics would say that's because he can't swim.
These words ring hollow unless you are able to give concrete examples of things Trump has done that are so obviously remarkable. I'm talking about the kind of things that would warrant comparison to walking on water.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:34 PM   #339
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
2. If President Trump would walk on water - his critics would say that's because he can't swim.
That is exactly my opinion of the Obama critics.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:41 PM   #340
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hehe, he has been a busy little beaver up there in Washington. I'm just happy that he signed the bill allowing
veteran's to seek care outside the V.A. system. This is huge - they can seek care from a private doctor. For those of you who have been in Army hospitals - you know what I'm talking about.
I agree that health care in from VA hospitals is NOT good. However, when I googled "healthcare for veterans outside of the VA" I found it interesting that ALL Trump did was EXTEND "The Choice Program" that was enacted by OBAMA in 2014. And the extension is temporary.

"President Donald Trump signed a bill Wednesday to temporarily extend a program that lets some veterans seek medical care in the private sector, part of an effort by the president to deliver on a campaign promise.

The extension will give Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin time to develop a more comprehensive plan to allow veterans to more easily go outside the VA health system for care. Under the bill Trump signed into law, the VA will be allowed to continue operating its Choice Program until the funding runs out, which is expected early next year. The program was scheduled to expire on Aug. 7 with nearly $1 billion left over."
Old 04-20-2017, 05:07 PM   #341
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Well, we are getting close to the end of President Trump's first 100 days in office, at which time it will be interesting to match his "promises" to his actual accomplishments.

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/10/501597...ys-action-plan
The hilarious thing about it is, everything Asshole said he was gonna do in his first days as president he has failed miserable at.
And everything he said he wasn't gonna do turns out to be the ONLY things he has accomplished.

Muslim Ban - FAILED (Twice!)

Obamacare Repeal - FAILED

Make Mexico pay for a wall - FAILED

Take out ISIS - FAILED (well he did drop a 16 million dollar bomb which only took out 36 ISIS "Grunts". None of their higher ups were killed.)

Job Creation - FAILED

WINNING BABY!!! WINNING!!!

What has he done so far?

Well..... he's played a lot of golf - after he said he would NEVER play any golf because he would be too busy.

He said he hardly ever leave the White House because he would be too busy - So far he has gone down to his beach resort every weekend he has been in office.

His first quarter ratings are THE lowest of any president since WWII by a wide margin

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ushpmg00000009

WINNING BABY!!! WINNING!!!
Old 04-20-2017, 06:21 PM   #342
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't get why you all are so upset about him playing golf.
He changed his mind about playing - so what???
I love watching politics now - it's like a reality T.V. show - so many interesting characters and let's face it -you never what President Trump is going to do - I like that he doesn't broadcast to the whole world what the U.S. is going to do next.
I always try to remember - nobody is perfect and if they were they would be nailed to that cross too.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:31 PM   #343
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't get why you all are so upset about him playing golf.
He changed his mind about playing - so what???
Nobody is "upset" that he's playing golf. It's the fact that he tried to put Obama down for playing, said he was never gonna play while in office, and yet look how quickly he went back on his word.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:10 PM   #344
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

OMG - You are right LM. But again -so what?? You say he went back on his word - I say that was just campaign rhetoric. Austin is so different from the rest of the country. I have friends in California - they are still - still - freaked out that Trump won. Well, they are just gonna have to suck it up. Just like I had to do with Obama.

Quote:
Nobody is "upset" that he's playing golf. It's the fact that he tried to put Obama down for playing, said he was never gonna play while in office, and yet look how quickly he went back on his word.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:15 PM   #345
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Cap'n - You don't like President Trump - I love the guy - so we will never see things eye to eye. And that's ok - that is what makes us Americans - the right to have different opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
These words ring hollow unless you are able to give concrete examples of things Trump has done that are so obviously remarkable. I'm talking about the kind of things that would warrant comparison to walking on water.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women