Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2014, 02:59 PM   #31
sashaqt4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 252830

I don't support anyone being used by male or female gold diggers unless they both have some sort understanding and or even swap...however last I checked there are a whole lot of pussy-diggers.
sashaqt4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:55 PM   #32
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

You can argue all you want but the answer is still no, gold digging is not illegal. Sorry if you don't like the answer but it is what it is.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 12:44 AM   #33
sashaqt4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 252830

True DAT!
sashaqt4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:21 AM   #34
TownCryer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default The Good Old Days

It is almost certain if the above activities were made legal the rules and regulations that would be imposed would leave us all wishing for a return to the unregulated days before decriminalizing the activity. CE's, Taxes, Record keeping would keep many out of the legal side of the activity. This would leave us all in a weaker position that we are today.
TownCryer is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:50 AM   #35
bluesdoctor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpimps View Post
Just curious, are gold diggers breaking the law? If the law is that you can't exchange sex for money, and that is essentially what they are doing - dating a man they have no interest in simply because he has money and/or buys them valuable things.

I'm not talking about real providers, just girls who actively go out trying to date men for their money. It's not uncommon. But I've never heard of anyone being arrested for it. I guess they could use the "but officer I wasn't dating him for his money, I actually just get turned on by 90 year old men even though I'm 25 and look like a supermodel" excuse, but that's just as flimsy as the "paying provider for her time as a donation blahblahblah" excuse for prostitution.

So how is this not something that is prosecuted?
In some states, yes it is illegal and it's called "intentional exploitation of a vulnerable adult." Proving it and actually getting the authorities to prosecute, however, is another story altogether. But it is a law on the books in many states.
bluesdoctor is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:58 AM   #36
bluesdoctor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Oh, I forgot to add that there could be civil consequences if the prosecutor's office chooses not to prosecute. If it can be proven in court (or if an attorney believes they can prove it in court) that a person actually was gold digging, then a gold digger could be the recipient of a civil lawsuit seeking repayment of monies lost from an estate in addition to "pain and suffering."
bluesdoctor is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:37 AM   #37
Guest061814
Registered Member

User ID: 248294

Yes. Unless there is fraud involved, it's rarely a criminal matter. But the courts are filled with many civil lawsuits involving this type of behavior.

But "gold diggers" are totally different that sugar babies/ mutual beneficial relationships.
Guest061814 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:06 AM   #38
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

From the ones I have seen (never involved in, but seen from afar) it is typically other family members who have a vested financial interest who file the suits. I am sure some are well founded, but others are all about the money they see themselves not getting.

I have a friend in the business who I have become very close to over the years. We are about 30 years different in age. My parents were similarly far apart in age and I would never do that to a lady. 25-55 can work, 45-75 does not. But I suspect she would marry me in an instant if I asked, and I would ask if it were not for the age difference (and I don't give a damn about what "others think").

If we did, I suspect some of my relatives would be OK with it, some would not. Some I am sure would look to have it overturned but I know exactly what I would be doing. She has been abused and mistreated by family, "boyfriends", and supposed friends since she was young. She is just recently beginning to understand that it is her right to be truly cared for, cared about, and treated like an equal. It has been a long road for her, but it isn't money that she seeks--but some would definitely accuse her of golddigging
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:51 PM   #39
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Doubt relatives can do much unless they can convince a judge on mental competency grounds.

otoh, then there's Sterling and the Clippers.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:34 PM   #40
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Doubt relatives can do much unless they can convince a judge on mental competency grounds.

otoh, then there's Sterling and the Clippers.
I agree. But if you take care to plan ahead and have your lawyer and a doctor regularly check your mental health then any family members would have litttle to no standing. An annual review of the will, physical, and mental health checkup puts a lot of that crap to rest.

some family think they are owed by virtue of blood. Even when they were impediments along the way to you making that estate.
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women