Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2015, 07:21 PM   #16
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

In my situation if I didn't "cheat" I wouldn't have sex at all. Absolutely gorgeous wife, for all the good that does me. We're together because of our really young kids, finances, and, well, we're used to being together at this point. We're in our early 40's and we've been together since 9th grade in high school. It has now been over 2 years since the last time we had sex, August 24, 2013. "Regular" girls on the side tend to develop attachments so I've tried to stay away from that. I hate using hookers. I like genuine passion. But, like I said, it's either providers or just jerking off for me.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 07:35 PM   #17
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The answer to the original question is the old joke -

Q. Why does a dog lick his balls?
A. BECAUSE HE CAN!
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 03:55 AM   #18
butt_her
Valued Poster

I bet the wives' answer to this question would be interesting!.............LMAO
butt_her is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 07:50 AM   #19
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am legally blind. This means that I cannot drive. Whenever there is something I want to do, someone else is involved in helping me get there . . .so I have no independent life.

for instance; if I decide that I need to browse for nuts and bolts at the hardware store, someone will ask, " Can't it wait, do you need it now?" , and of course most of these types of errands are not that important, so it gets put off. Even if its not inconvenient, someone for my Wife or other family member, there is an implied approval and consent to my activity.

So among other reasons, my activity in The Hobby is an act of affirmation of my independence. As I am a bit older than some of the young bulls here, The Hobby gives me access to women that I could not even think about even when I was younger. Unlike an affare, there is no mess later. The expense is known and the date is a sure thing.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 08:25 AM   #20
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzly1001 View Post

love my wife but she doesn't ever want sex and there's no romance.
Wedding cake kills the sex drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
"Wife is no longer interested in sex".
Wedding cake kills the sex drive
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 08:27 AM   #21
jj2301
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Not married, but when I was and I did cheat, it was because I felt completely unappreciated. I was there to provide a great lifestyle for my wife and her pets, but that was it. We were roommates with rings; she essentially fell in love with what I had and tolerated me.

Once her tolerance turned to disdain, I decided I'd had enough and initiated divorce. She actually offered to live in the other end of the house and let me do as I pleased, if we could stay married. I helped her find a moving company. Best money I ever spent.

Now, I do as I please and there are no strangers in my house.
jj2301 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 09:29 AM   #22
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzly1001 View Post
Mine: love my wife but she doesn't ever want sex and there's no romance. It's more a warm comfortable friendship with two opposing schedules.
Then divorce her and move on...or tell her you cheat and she is welcome to as well...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 09:32 AM   #23
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by albundy View Post
We're together because of our really young kids, finances, and, well, we're used to being together at this point.
None of those are acceptable reasons to stay in a marriage while you're cheating...then again, none of the reasons I've seen posted are acceptable either...
Old 10-27-2015, 10:03 AM   #24
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Everybody has reasons, rationales and opportunities.

In some countries (and religions) plural marriage is not only permitted but encouraged.

No one on this board needs an excuse nor does he or she need to explain why they are here.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 10:49 AM   #25
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Because Variety is the spice of Life!
Just for you Wakeup!
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 02:06 PM   #26
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I love variety! Just not when I've made a public declaration of the binding contract I made with a woman to not cheat on her...just sayin'...
Old 10-27-2015, 03:29 PM   #27
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

[QUOTE=ck1942;1057371380]

In some countries (and religions) plural marriage is not only permitted but encouraged.

QUOTE]

People I know who have been to countries where plural marrages are common paint a less than wonderful picture to me.

Imagine "The Man of the House" in his den sitting in his big chair, sullenly watching a wide screen TV. There is tobacco and whatever else for his bubble pipe at his elbow.

Every 30 min or so some woman brings in fresh coffee or tea and maybe something to nibble. He sits there because the rest of the house (his house) is dominated by various combinations and factions of wives, their mothers and daughters—non of whom like each other—all arguing about whose turn it is to bring him the next round!

Not the place I want my life to be in. So what if the newest wife is 14?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 05:30 PM   #28
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

1. Human beings are NOT a monogamous species, and society is in severe denial about this, so normal behavior gets stigmatized

2. What is "cheating" anyways? Would sex outside of an open marriage or relationship be considered cheating? No, it's generally not, and why? Every couple in every relationship determines their own unique set of rules to adhere to. Isn't "cheating" when you break the agree-upon rules of the game?

Many insist on and agree to monogamy because they do not understand #1. We force people to contractually agree to do something that is not even part of the human makeup. We do no one any favors by insisting that monogamy is some sort of virtue. Its like an entire room full of people who know Santa doesn't exist, but still pretends that he does. It's insane.

And on the flip side... so she promises to "have and to hold", and she stops "having and holding"... isn't that breaking the agreement? Isn't that also cheating? Again, we force women to contractually agree to something that we know is going to be hormonally turned off at certain junctions of her life, and then blame her for not "taking care of business." Insane.

3. Expansiveness. They say it is important in relationships, but it is important for individuals too. Everyone wants to grow in various areas of their lives, in knowledge, physical capabilities, experiences, and also sexually. No one wants to stay stagnant. When we are growing in one area of our lives, another area may take a back burner.

For women, sometimes as we grow in our role as mother, our sexual selves take a back burner. For some it could be due to energy and focus, or lack thereof. For others it could be that society continually feeds us women that constant subtle stream of slut-shaming. And yet others have reached the limit of their interest - either because that is all they were ever interested in to begin with, or the dude was a jerk one to many times, and ruined it for her, at least where he's concerned.

I don;t think this ever is a thing for guys. If anything, guys just want to keep growing and experiencing new things sexually, and maturing sexually without ever a blip in the timeline.

so that's my nerdy 2 cents worth
Solitaire is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 07:33 PM   #29
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I love variety! Just not when I've made a public declaration of the binding contract I made with a woman to not cheat on her...just sayin'...
Um,,,,,,You do realize this is a site for renting pussy, right? Seems like you made a wrong turn at facebook or something.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 07:35 PM   #30
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
We force people to contractually agree to do something that is not even part of the human makeup.
No one forces anyone into the contract...they both do it willingly...because they're both fucking stupid...

Being fucking stupid, however, is completely irrelevant when it comes to abiding by the rules of the contract itself...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women