Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Questions for the Staff - Dallas
Questions for the Staff - Dallas Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35157
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2011, 05:45 PM   #1
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

Default Why aren't we allowed to question....

..bigdog's reviews when there's an obvious discrepancy in the information posted?

Chipper appears to be overly sensitive to protecting Bigdog and those reviews lately. Why is that?

The staff's direction is, let it go and move on. Is that the purpose of eccie? To allow people to post "embellished" reviews, purposely post contradictions with the intent to entice people to "nitpick"? And turn the other cheek, so to speak. Or is it an exchange of reliable information?
Tiger Woods is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #2
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Woods View Post
..bigdog's reviews when there's an obvious discrepancy in the information posted?

Chipper appears to be overly sensitive to protecting Bigdog and those reviews lately. Why is that?

The staff's direction is, let it go and move on. Is that the purpose of eccie? To allow people to post "embellished" reviews, purposely post contradictions with the intent to entice people to "nitpick"? And turn the other cheek, so to speak. Or is it an exchange of reliable information?
Trust me, I do not have any mods that will "go to bat for me", now I do have one that is dead set on finding something wrong with my reviews/posts and belittling me every chance he gets, but there is nothing I can do about that, he is a mod. Other mods on here have just been third party observers and do what they can to enforce their opinion of the rules of this site.

you have such a "hard on" for me and anything I say, especially any reviews I have posted since my banning a couple of weeks ago was lifted.........see for yourself in your posts, http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=8467878 What is your problem? You really need to get a life and quit worrying about my reviews. Call all my reviews fake if you want, but I think it is time for you to put up you evidence of my reviews being fake or shut up.

this is why said this: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1354475&postcount=7
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 04:01 PM   #3
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Only once will I say this . This is a forum for questions for the staff, not a place to continue any bickering or fighting. Let the staff answer your question when they can get to it.

I will say Chipper was right. The thread was no longer about the review itself but more about Bigdog. It would have been better to open a new thread to discuss the issues than drag down a review thread, especialy when no one really had a problem with the provider herself, just the reviewer. I am guilty myself of this on this thread.

Thanks Chipper for the slap to the head to get us back on track.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 05:40 PM   #4
MissAmerika
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 85418

hey im miss amerika im new to this how do i get stated?
MissAmerika is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women