Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2019, 11:13 PM   #16
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default You're not. In any way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaniGold1 View Post
I was thinking the same thing about Eccie being kind of strange. I thought the men on here would be more gentleman like, professional, and direct. Since most of us are verified, referenced, or something. But instead it’s been rude men, explicit requests and texts, negotiating about everything lol, and then some men are just plain sketchy lol. I love doing this too. But the more people I talk to the more withdrawn I’m seeming to become lol. And all the warnings everywhere on the site just stick out and scream “stay tf away.” Lmao. So knowing how r safe on the site would be good to know

You're not safe here. In any way. Providers out each other all the time, get a 1 year "time out", and then they're back. One provider I know was outed at least three times, had to defend her visitation rights to her children to Child Protective Services, and then another provider posted a picture of provider's 1's VERY personal information.

As a potential client, I can't see anything relating to my physical safety posted about a potential providers. Mods delete "offending" posts, citing the ToS.

As a provider, unless the "powder room" has been reestablished, you have no way of seeing / knowing information about individuals who are a direct threat to your personal safety.

I use P411 exclusively when I'm searching for a new provider, which isn't often. Gina doesn't put up with bad behavior from either "Admirers" or "Companions". And unlike here, once she bans you, you never get access to P411 again!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 12:42 AM   #17
LaniiLove23
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 450388
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes definitely
LaniiLove23 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 08:38 AM   #18
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Honestly, if a relatively small fee is a dealbreaker, I don’t know how you’d be an impressive client ladies would like to see. For that reason P411 is perfect.

I know it’s my first post and I sound like a shill. I just think that a small but reasonable fee keeps out the riff raff on both sides.
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 10:39 PM   #19
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_lol View Post
Honestly, if a relatively small fee is a dealbreaker, I don’t know how you’d be an impressive client ladies would like to see. For that reason P411 is perfect.

I know it’s my first post and I sound like a shill. I just think that a small but reasonable fee keeps out the riff raff on both sides.

^^^ What he said.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 07:44 AM   #20
Ace Johnson
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default New Verification Site

I think the time is absolutely right for a new verification site.
I've been a member of P411 for over 5 years and it has long been the 'Gold Standard', making it easy to meet providers when traveling.
I don't understand why P411 is making some of the changes they're making. The main one is no new members- providers or hobbyists. Also, we've (all P411 members) received pm's that all communications, pm's and Appointment Requests, are going to be disabled soon.
Gina has said she's moving towards being just a verification only site or even retirement. Why not just try to sell the site? The only possible way for this to end is that P411 will dwindle away and die if no new blood is allowed in. Providers (and clients) retire all the time for enough reasons to write a book about so I wont go there here, but I have 30 okays in 5+ years and 9 of those are out of the game.
Bottom line is I think a good verification site will be well received.
Ace
Ace Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 10:52 AM   #21
txguy210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_lol View Post

It wasn’t the fee, I’m fine with paying for something if I find it useful and it saves me time.

I think it was more of only certain ladies being on there in my area. I started using it less and less until I started to question if I needed it.

For the most part I was able to just share my references through text or PM, most ladies were happy with that.
txguy210 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 03:04 PM   #22
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

What I am getting fropm the OP is a verification site that is free for providers . . . .right?

So the Hobbyist pays the site a fee for a sort of hobby-world background check?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women