Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2019, 09:38 AM   #1
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool unusual fetish options

what fetish options have you always wanted to try but not seen offered very much? Is there some kinky stuff you've been curious about trying but not worked up the nerve to try? Do you have a fetish that no one else is into? there are some common kinks that many men like...what about boy toys? pegging? wrestling? furries? costumes? let's talk about some kinky stuff. Here are some unusual ones I have encountered armpit worship, dirty feet licking, one guy wanted doublefisting on him. i have a regular who enjoys light touch stroking for an hour with no release, just light teasing strokes all over. what fetishes have you considered but not done, or done and wonder if others like it too? there are so many fetishes and the only limit is one's imagination. I love the kinky stuff and know many men do to. let's talk about it.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 08:07 AM   #2
henteaser
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

watersports.
henteaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 08:25 PM   #3
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oh that's a good one! do u like it as a top or a bottom or both?
Old 01-19-2019, 01:09 AM   #4
beamereater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Watersports is for sure in my top 3

I don't know if this counts as a fetish but I love eating pussy that tastes like pussy. What I mean is I don't like the freshly showered soap/pussy taste, I'd much rather eat it after you've been sitting in traffic and running errands all day

Also... Being with a girl who has just been fucked before I got there drive's me wild. I once had an appointment where I showed up to early and she didn't even have time to pick the donation up off the bed. She was super embarrassed and apologetic and worried I was about to leave, instead I sat down and pulled her onto my lap and made her tell me all about her previous session in detail. Needless to say we both got VERY worked up and went at for 2 hours beyond the scheduled apt.
beamereater is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 08:47 AM   #5
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

beamer that is so hot. Before, when I was a swinger, I loved my guy fresh from another girl. yummy. I really loved knowing he had just been with another woman, hell I might have even watched them and got riled up.. then getting to suck him off while he still smelled like her was one of my fave fetishes. I know exactly what you mean. that is a very hot one. thanks for sharing.
Old 01-21-2019, 04:53 PM   #6
DreamboatATX
Registered Member

Default Re:

I have a curiosity that is facilitated by a dominate woman, who chooses who I will sleep with and arranges the encounter as a third party. I am unaware of who the encounter is with, until I show up to the appointment or she shows up at the door. I haven’t decided whether to be blindfolded the whole encounter, making the experience dependent on all the other senses without an idea of what my partner looks like, removing the blindfold halfway through, or not having one. Perhaps being restrained to the bed as well. Either way, I think part of the allure is the lack of control in the matter being the dominate woman’s choice.
DreamboatATX is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:24 PM   #7
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow dreamboat, cool hot fantasy hun, I like it! very sexy and kinky.
Old 01-21-2019, 09:11 PM   #8
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamboatATX View Post
I haven’t decided whether to be blindfolded the whole encounter, making the experience dependent on all the other senses...
Sounds like another Bird Box challenge.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:23 AM   #9
TravelingTex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I'll play. Mine isn't so much BCD, as I really really like discreet exhibitionism in public -- flashing play.

True confession: I've made ongoing arrangements for girls to meet me in Walmart and coffee shops for extended upskirt and downblouse exhibitionism. These are all civilian girls through Craigslist when it was going, and a couple of wanna-be sugar babies since then. Some times there's follow-up BCD, some times there isn't. Other couples have joined once in a while on a late-night Walmart trip.

It's definitely not for everybody, but the girls who like it seem to like it a LOT. One girl routinely wet her panties and slipped out of them for me. No provider has cared to play this game, so I quit asking providers some time ago, but it's 100/hr in case you're interested. Also, coffee is on me.
TravelingTex is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 12:43 PM   #10
xrival14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamereater View Post
I don't know if this counts as a fetish but I love eating pussy that tastes like pussy. What I mean is I don't like the freshly showered soap/pussy taste, I'd much rather eat it after you've been sitting in traffic and running errands all day

Also... Being with a girl who has just been fucked before I got there drive's me wild.
Definitely these two.

Oddly hard to find anyone down for the first. But I also have a little bit more that I like about the first one. Just embarrassing to share.
xrival14 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 04:21 AM   #11
gc161
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I want a woman to finger her own ass and feed me that finger. I also want to pump her ass full of something yummy. She can feed it to me with her fingers. Is this a fetish, Sue? I feel like my interest runs deeper than assworship or perhaps that's exactly what it is.
gc161 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 08:14 AM   #12
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yea Harold glad you have some kinky stuff you love and that is a sort of ass worship and for sure unprotected ass sex is a fetish. Absolutely not one I enjoy but sure unsafe sex is a fetish for some. To me, a fetish is anything you enjoy during sex that you can get off to by just thinking about it and you fetishsize a behavior to the point that u can get hard just thinking of it. anything can be a fetish if u like it and want to do it. the goal here is to find someone else who enjoys your fetish. Harold, enjoy your fetish, just be honest when you contact a provider that you enjoy unprotected ass sex ( "I also want to pump her ass full of something yummy") so others may make their decisions accordingly.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:22 AM   #13
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

xrival, nothing to be embarrassed about a scent fetish, tons of folks have that one. it is because of the pheromones and nature has rigged our brain to like that one. it is built in to our evolutionary sexual history and the triggers it flips are quite real. I too love scents and find a natural smell from a man or a woman sexually exciting.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:28 AM   #14
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

traveling tex, sounds super hot and fun hun. I bet u have some wild tales and memories of this sort of play!! once a guy had a fetish I helped with, he liked remote control toys and gave me one in advance and had me wear it to a home depot. then I just walked around and he secretly found me and surreptitiously used it on me when i did not even see him or know he was near me. he then he seemingly followed me one aisle over and kept triggering it when i was walking around and coudn't even see him. it was...interesting. didn't do much for me but he loved it. he still brings it up and finds it super hot.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:34 AM   #15
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well we sure have some hot nasty fetishes here. Thanks for playing y'all, the limits on any sort of fetish is only your imagination. one I have is men in leather gloves with the fingers cut off...ohh that one turns me on big time. I also like leather, the smell. the feel, the look. i definitely fetishize leather, turns me on just to smell it and love to wear it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women