Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452834
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2019, 09:51 PM   #46
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
I hate all the fast food places you listed above, and I hate hate burgers..
C’mon CB...at least don’t hate on Popeye’s.....that shit is the bomb....and my personal fav btw.....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 10:06 PM   #47
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

I can't do the fast food.

If it was the end of the world, and I had to choose between your chioces above, Popeyes..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 10:53 PM   #48
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post
Undocumented people in the US do not qualify for any type of government welfare, only their American born children can qualify for any type of assistance. #Facts

The largest group of people who utilize welfare are white Anglo people. Anglos have always been, and always will be the largest group to utilize welfare and other forms of government assistance.
#Facts
It's true that white anglos are the largest % on welfare but illegals DO GET GOVERNMENT BENEFITS!! "FACT"
https://immigrationforum.org/article...blic-benefits/
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 10:59 PM   #49
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Man, Russ!

You watched all of those videos that fast, we gotta put you in the,Guinness Wold Record, babe..

It might not be affecting you per se, at this moment hun..

Eventually its going to trickle down,and you're going to feel it..

Things that will affect me, is my income tax(they took taxes out of pay check all year), and our food not being inspected... I dont want to die, because my food is contaminated

Edit: I already know our food is contaminated with, Monsanto, Chemtrails,and GMO's

Its the fast killers im talking about, bacteria's that will kill you in days
MOTTO...without Gumment...WE"LL ALL DIE!!
Depending on your income...4 out of 5 people get earned income credit(EIC) only pay ss and medicare tax!!
Paying absolutely no income tax and getting MONEY BACK!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earned_income_tax_credit
Old 01-17-2019, 11:21 PM   #50
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:

It might not be affecting you per se, at this moment hun..

Eventually its going to trickle down,and you're going to feel it..
REAGANOMICS...works every time
Old 01-18-2019, 06:51 AM   #51
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

bb1961......you went to a lot of trouble to explain something to an idiot
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:36 AM   #52
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
What part is lies though?

Point it out, babe.. I do luv red koolaide, and grape mixed with lemon just without the fluoride.. Yum
The part that they are all in some big conspiracy against us. Tebow, how do you think the Illuminati feel about that? or do you think they are the Illuminati.

Just because you point to some radical conspiracy theories doesn't mean they are true. You can believe that shit all you want, post your hash tags UITB.

Learn something about Occams Razor and get back to me on all your conspiracies.

43 and 44 are friends...Big fucking deal. They weren't until they found they have something in common that only a few ever will. The conversations they have are probably like no other in the world.

Do you think that because Trump made more Democratic donations than Republican up til about 2011 he's in some kind of conspiracy with the Clintons to take over the world? Why would he switch his donation strategy from a business one which was about 2:1 Democrat to a political one which was almost completely Republican? Because he knows how to play the game...That's all, it's that simple. There's no conspiracy! As a businessman he needed political allies on both sides. Look at where his donations went then. State Attorneys General and Governor races for the most part. In other words the top law enforcement officials who just happened to be in States where he had significant business interests...And it doesn't mean he was doing anything wrong. He was just keeping that lane clear "just in case". As a candidate he needed political allies on the Republican side so that's where his money started going especially after 2014.

So he invited the Clintons to his wedding, Hell, I would to if I had political ambitions and it was 2005. Better to be cordial with them than have them outright enemies..up until the big election anyway, then the gloves can come off but by then you have video and audio clips of them saying good things about you not trashing you.

People can't be friends or at the very least cordial with people of differing political ideology without being accused of being in a conspiracy of something more "sinister"? Call all the above conspiracies if you want. It makes you sound like a loon though. Are you a Truther too? Believe the Masons are devil worshippers? Think Lee Harvey Oswald was a Soviet Agent? Keep on following the narrative of washed up hags on afternoon TV but don't forget your tinfoil hat.

It's that kind of thinking that has us in the political climate we're in. 24 hr news cycles don't allow any leaders any benefit of the doubt. Instead the anchors and reporters are trying to insert themselves into the debate by judging and criticizing every move they make. If they are so damn good at it why don't they run for office?

I can't imagine how WWII would have turned out if CNN, FNS, and MSNBC had been around questioning every move Roosevelt and Churchill were making. Hell, they would have had us fighting the Soviets and the Nazis at the same time.

The thing that Trump excels at is shaping the political narrative. He figured out how to bypass the press and marginalize them through social media. He can take his message directly to the public. Some Republicans don't like it because it makes him appear to be petulant. Some petulant Republicans don't like it because he can shape even their narrative. Democrats don't like it because it's effective.

I can tell you one thing. There isn't a single Republican in Washington with the balls to do what Trump did yesterday and it was a thing of beauty. Call it passive-aggressive, call it petulant or 5th graderish. He put Pelosi back in her place and gave her a dose of her own medicine from the day before. I love watching everyone's heads explode over that kind of shit. They, Dems and Reps, have no idea how to handle it. It's because 99% of them have never worked in a Corporate setting where they had to actually answer for their stupidity. Trump has run the Corporate setting and will call them out the way they should be called out. I love how they run around looking for a camera to cry into and while they're crying they call each other immature. Fucking ridiculous. Nobody said draining the swamp was going to be easy.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 10:54 AM   #53
bb1961
Valued Poster

This might have an out come better than expected...https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...down_trap.html
Old 01-18-2019, 03:20 PM   #54
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Double post
Old 01-18-2019, 03:20 PM   #55
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BM: What I said was,I don't think this is all over a wall, it's something more sinister, and also stated right after that,I could be wrong.. I'm going by my observation.

Never said them being friends, then running against each other, and bashing one other, was behind something sinister.(TDGAFAU though) On that part, I said y'all were being played, and it's a circus show, after his term, they'll be back being friends..

Draining the Swamp, lol

Trump, said it was time for corrupt political officials to go.

Health & Human services, Tom Price

He spent 1million in taxpayers money on, private flight's for himself, and wife..

Paul Manafort, was arrested for money laundering, and bank fraud.

Secretary OF Veterans Affairs, David Shulkin.

Was fired after allegations he misused taxpayers money to travel.

EPA Administrator, Scott Pruitt

Resigned over multiple spending scandals.

US Republican, Chris Collins

Was arrested for insider trading.

Every last one of them was in, Trump's cabinet. He didn't drain it one bit..

I could go on, and point out the obvious, but I don't debate with the sleep.. It's pointless

Everyone in Washington is trash. Point blank!

Don't you ever try and label me on nothing(On That Tin Hat BS), im not the one delusional..
Old 01-18-2019, 03:30 PM   #56
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

You can only lead them to the water......
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 03:35 PM   #57
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

^^^^ Well said....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 04:50 PM   #58
BatteriesNotIncluded
Valued Poster

Quote:

Don't you ever try and label me on nothing(On That Tin Hat BS), im not the one delusional..
Bingo. Best (partial) post ever. Look out for your loved ones and vote your conscience. Regardless of affiliations.
BatteriesNotIncluded is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 08:28 PM   #59
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
BM: What I said was,I don't think this is all over a wall, it's something more sinister, and also stated right after that,I could be wrong.. I'm going by my observation.

Never said them being friends, then running against each other, and bashing one other, was behind something sinister.(TDGAFAU though) On that part, I said y'all were being played, and it's a circus show, after his term, they'll be back being friends..

Draining the Swamp, lol

Trump, said it was time for corrupt political officials to go.

Health & Human services, Tom Price

He spent 1million in taxpayers money on, private flight's for himself, and wife..

Paul Manafort, was arrested for money laundering, and bank fraud.

Secretary OF Veterans Affairs, David Shulkin.

Was fired after allegations he misused taxpayers money to travel.

EPA Administrator, Scott Pruitt

Resigned over multiple spending scandals.

US Republican, Chris Collins

Was arrested for insider trading.

Every last one of them was in, Trump's cabinet. He didn't drain it one bit..

I could go on, and point out the obvious, but I don't debate with the sleep.. It's pointless

Since your talking corruption...least we not forget...thought I would also mention...DOH!!https://www.manhattancontrarian.com/...erican-history

And

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...t-think-again/

And a GOOD read

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...f-barack-obama

That's why..."The best government is that which governs least"
Old 01-19-2019, 01:47 PM   #60
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face Put Bins Outside Like This!! The hell with voting for the lesser of two evils

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8q-Zx8gIbg

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women