Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160189
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2018, 12:25 PM   #1
crimson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default The unknown kinky actions

Any other guy have a fantasy of being blindfolded, and then manipulated by a domme to take their pleasure however she wants?
crimson is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 02:26 PM   #2
okcbreeze
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimson View Post
Any other guy have a fantasy of being blindfolded, and then manipulated by a domme to take their pleasure however she wants?
Done it sever times, but I such a visual guy. It was stimulating and the senses you fidn't realize you had. But I guess the voyer always comes out and I love to watch.
okcbreeze is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 02:56 PM   #3
crimson
Valued Poster

Can totally relate. I like the feeling of the unknown to come.
Old 11-20-2018, 05:44 AM   #4
mokgp2017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Recent Domme Experience

I was on the receiving end of a sensory deprived experience. Not being able to see what was about to happen heightened the rush!
I would highly recommend everyone try it!
mokgp2017 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 06:07 AM   #5
KinkyFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Love those type of sessions, absolutely adds another element to the rush and makes your other senses so much more intense!!!
KinkyFun is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 10:46 AM   #6
thegj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Tried that as a 21 year old. The lady said" you don't have a submissive bone in your body." Been a Sensual Dom every since- now an old fart
thegj is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 12:44 PM   #7
Tittylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I experienced it twice. The second time misttrss had invited someone else to join with my prior agreement. I had no idea what the other person looked like or even their gender. It was very hot and I would love to find a provider in the Dallas area that could make this happen again.
Tittylover is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 09:39 AM   #8
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

One of my most erotic appointments happened when the client wished to be completely unaware of how I looked, what I was wearing, etc.

His fantasy was to be taken by a female with no words used, not knowing what she was about to do to him, etc.

I didn't speak but when absolutely needed. Then, I whispered.

Left a note on the door with instructions.

He came into the house and was guided to the back room where he undressed, without me being in the room, and put on a blindfold.

For the entire time we were together, he was touched and teased.

He never saw me. He only heard my voice whisper when I needed him to do something. Turn. Breath, etc.

After we were done, I left the room and he changed. Then, left.

Really left an impression on me. He was from out of town and only saw him a couple of times.

Would adore recreating that scenario someday.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 03:11 PM   #9
crimson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
One of my most erotic appointments happened when the client wished to be completely unaware of how I looked, what I was wearing, etc.

His fantasy was to be taken by a female with no words used, not knowing what she was about to do to him, etc.

He came into the house and was guided to the back room where he undressed, without me being in the room, and put on a blindfold.

He never saw me. He only heard my voice whisper when I needed him to do something. Turn. Breath, etc.

Really left an impression on me. He was from out of town and only saw him a couple of times.

Wow.... I would LOVE that, EW.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:33 PM   #10
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:

Now THAT is pretty damn hot!
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 07:40 AM   #11
sailingfwd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I tried to be submissive one time and it wasn't my thing. That's when I realized that I like to be in charge. I would much rather pull her panties down around her ankles, bend her over my lap and give her sexy ass a good bare handed spanking.
sailingfwd is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 11:11 PM   #12
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:

my experience was from the other point of view.
she was all-out submissive woman from houston area and a good friend of a sub provider i had known (for 1+yrs) in dallas. so, i was vouched for.

i got incall location & ph# from my sub friend. i called her, explained what i was hoping for, she agreed. i told her to be ready!!

i arrived at the room (unlocked), walked in, and locked it. she was exactly as i told her - naked, blindfolded, on her knees looking away from the door. she had laid out the toys she allowed to be used on her as well as lube & condoms. for the next 50 mins, she was my sub slut and did everything i told her to do.

before i left, we sat on the couch (she was still naked & blindfolded and still had some of my cum on her chest & neck) where i thanked & praised her for being a willing and compliant sub slut. she asked if she could remove the blindfold. “Absolutely NOT!!!” i told her. i continued to comfort her, caress her, and kiss her. i got up to leave. as i reached the door, i told her she could remove the blindfold. she did, got a good look at me, and i left.

i consulted w/ her every few months for about 4 yrs (a few times in a threesome w/ my sub friend).

again, i’m not a trained don, but that was some of the best dom encounters i’ve ever had.

(btw, one day, i went on LinkedIn in my RW mode and who should be in my “people you may know” list?? my sub friend and my sub slut !!!
ahhh, the wonders of internet applications and one’s contacts :^)
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 11:27 PM   #13
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimson View Post
not a fantasy, but did it two diff ways.

1. during a threesome w/ my sub friend & sub slut (see prior post), i agreed to be their sub and to let them use a dildo on me (not exactly pegging, tho). they had me shower and then gave me an enema to prepare. i had to lie on the cold-ish bathroom floor until i could release the enema solution. for that part, i was pretty compliant.
when it came to the actual interaction, i was a joking, sassy, less submissive sub. they each still rode me CG, had me kiss/lick/suck each of their pussies & clits to orgasm, and then used the dildo on me (meh !!!). plus we joked & laughed a lot. it was still deliteful. we had several more threesomes before they left the providing world, but it was more 2 providers servicing me -or- each of us getting 30mins of stimulations, pleasures & delites from the other two.

2. w/ many providers, i’d book 90min sessions. i’d tell them the first hr was mine to do or request as i wished and the last 30mins was for them to do the same. in these, i def submitted to their desires & requests, often times blindfolded. always a deliteful time!!!

in all of my dom/sub encounters, it was more for the experience and role playing, not cos i was the controlling person in my RW and needed to “surrender” to a domme.

give being a sub or a dom a whirl and see where you cum out on the other side!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 03:24 PM   #14
Dallas Dynamite
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 40510
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to see a guy that I would put a blindfold on as soon as I opened the door. I would let him in and lead him to the bedroom where I would tease him as I took his clothes off before strapping him to the bed and having my way with him. I would tease him as I strapped him down, letting him feel my body as I restrained him before riding his face and playing with his hardness...great times!

I need to find more fun like that!
Dallas Dynamite is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 03:53 PM   #15
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

OMG!!!!! Tthe anticipation of not knowing.....
That's how to keep one on the edge.
breastfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women