Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2018, 12:28 PM   #16
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I'm denigrating him because he denigrated and assaulted a woman. I don't care if he fucked her, if she wanted cash, if she was talking shit to him. walk away.. let your Homies deal with her. animals react with violence, become out of control.. humans have self-control, or should have.. this Dude is an animal. the Chiefs were right to throw him out. why do you assume the union "caved"? how about grown folks viewed the video, and saw the same animal I did, and decided he was not worthy to play for the team? not everybody views life through yards gained, and the amount of money spent on building stadiums.

this is not his first rodeo, either.. he has attacked other people.
I find it difficult to believe you watched the same video. She kept coming after him. He has the right to protect himself and his crew. He's no animal. That's the terminology of a racist.

There are various degrees of assault. Doesn't look like there's any bruises or bitemarks on her. She didn't break anything. Doesn't appear she went to the hospital. She doesn't appear to have requested an ambulance or medical attention.

This isn't a yards gained issue. I'd be saying the same thing if this was some random dude. In fact, if this was a random dude this whole incident would likely be forgot about.

And if it was some random dude, this man wouldn't have lost his job either. Again, men have the right to protect themselves. It would appear you would give up their right if the attacker had a vagina.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 12:49 PM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I find it difficult to believe you watched the same video. She kept coming after him. He has the right to protect himself and his crew.
nope.. I watched the same video. coming after him? that girl is much smaller, was wearing high heels, she could barely move! I'm sure she had a few choice words, but sticks and stones, and all that. protect his crew? really? anyone of them could have broken that lady in 2, with bare hands.

why are you so protective of this guy? you realize the NFL has a dirty history of guys (the great majority who are black, BTW) who have slapped, punched, kicked women, and walked away with no punishment? what about Adrian Peterson and his Son? is that ok? how about Greg Hardy?

the Cowboys themselves have had a plethora of Bad Actors, who barely received punishment for major misdeeds. Michael Irvin, Rafael Septien, Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson, Lance Rentzel, "Too Tall" Jones, Larry Allen.. nobody held these folks accountable for anything, they were almost worshipped since grade school, for their football prowess.

no wonder they never grew up to become responsible men.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 01:51 PM   #18
gnadfly
Account Disabled

That she is smaller is meaningless.
She came after Hunt several times after his crew broke it up.
She kept coming.
Do you want his crew to break her in half?
I think his crew acted appropriately in trying to separate and restrain them.

That NFL players in the past got away with a lot of stuff they shouldn't have gotten away with argument is meaningless. Hunt isn't responsible for that. I do agree it did happen. Part of the reason it did happen was because there weren't cameras everywhere.

I think I've expressed why a man shouldn't lose his job because he put his hands on a woman. Has this ever happen to me? No. Arrested for it? No. Again, men have the right to protect themselves physically, mentally and financially. Women can get away with a lot and claim their side of the story HAS to be believed.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 07:36 AM   #19
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
She came after Hunt several times after his crew broke it up.
She kept coming.
Do you want his crew to break her in half?
I think his crew acted appropriately in trying to separate and restrain them.
I still disagree.. that Chick was in heels, she was barely moving.. the Crew restrained her easily, and appropriately, but Hunt did not, which is why he got booted from the team.. appropriately.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women