Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47547
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2017, 12:47 AM   #31
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
If abortion is made legal because you can't tell a women what she can do with her body. What makes anyone think you can require someone to have a poison injected into their bodies for the remote possibility of preventing disease.

Jim
That is a great argument AGAINST this then Jim..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 07:02 AM   #32
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

There was a study of instance rates of vaccinations and autism and the rate for vaccinated versus not vaccinated autism cases are no different. You can link most anything in life to something or another but that does not make it the cause.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 07:04 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
That is a great argument AGAINST this then Jim..
So if you outlaw abortion, you can mandate vaccines?

How do you think we eliminated Polio garthkal?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 08:12 AM   #34
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Do you want to change your story about the chicken pox vaccine, you fucking RETARD?

Or were you a "very young" person in 1995?

Lying sack of shit.
Well that's true it wasn't for chickenpox. It was smallpox which of course I didn't get. But I did come down with Chickenpox.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 08:37 AM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Well that's true it wasn't for chickenpox. It was smallpox which of course I didn't get. But I did come down with Chickenpox.

Jim
So you freely admit you lied.

Kinda blows your position right out of the water, doesn't it, you fucking RETARD?

This is a stupid "movement" pushed by ignorant people in the name of GOd knows what.

Feel better?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 08:44 AM   #36
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Vaccines aren't perfect. Even if a child has been vaccinated they can still contract the disease. In the case of measles once you get it you have acquired your immunity to the virus for life. These childhood diseases we are all familiar with are not life threatening in and of themselves and play an important role in building our immune system at an early age. The reason why so many parents feel they should avoid vaccinating their kids is because their is an abundance of information that link vaccines with more serious and life threatening conditions later in life. Vaccines are administered with the idea to ward off disease. But what's actually in the vaccine? Most commonly vaccines contain altered microorganisms, carcinogens, heavy metals such as cadmium and Thimerosal an organo mercury compound, which is used as a preservative and mutated proteins are also present. Out of all components of vaccines Thimerosal is the most toxic to the body. It's responsible for a host of adverse reactions such as Bell's Palsy and even Autism. The risk of preventing a harmless disease with toxic chemicals is a valid reason why parents shy away from having their kids vaccinated.

Jim
Well if parents are this concerned about what's in vaccines then they should also be concerned with the things they eat, drink, use to clean yourself, Clean your house & etc, make up, toilet paper, tampons, medicine & etc...

You would be surprised of the things you use on a daily basis in regards to it's ingredients.. I've done alot of research on that subject & I feel as if it's not the vaccine that's making people sick it's the stuff we use on a daily bases..

Look up red40 and the other colors that are found in bath wash make up food and etc...

I haven't done enough research in regards to vaccines but I understand the fear people have..

I've always said if it's FDA approved it's going to kill you!
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 08:45 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
There was a study of instance rates of vaccinations and autism and the rate for vaccinated versus not vaccinated autism cases are no different. You can link most anything in life to something or another but that does not make it the cause.
Link and defend, Dipshit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 08:52 AM   #38
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I'm for most vaccinations but everything I read makes flu vaccinations a scam. It is AT BEST 50 per cent effective. The drug companies who make flu vaccinations must salivate...they can make a drug that you really can't prove that works and scare everyone into getting 100 million doses in the US alone.

My mother, "out an abundance of caution", got three flu shots one year!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 10:02 AM   #39
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
Well if parents are this concerned about what's in vaccines then they should also be concerned with the things they eat, drink, use to clean yourself, Clean your house & etc, make up, toilet paper, tampons, medicine & etc...

You would be surprised of the things you use on a daily basis in regards to it's ingredients.. I've done alot of research on that subject & I feel as if it's not the vaccine that's making people sick it's the stuff we use on a daily bases..

Look up red40 and the other colors that are found in bath wash make up food and etc...

I haven't done enough research in regards to vaccines but I understand the fear people have..

I've always said if it's FDA approved it's going to kill you!
That's true we are bombarded with a lot of toxins in our daily life. There is a web site I frequent cwclabs.com this guy has done tests on all kinds of things including vaccines. But he also did some tests on food so he went to McDonalds and ordered some chicken McNuggets and concluded its not even chicken, lol. He didn't confirm what it was in the video maybe he's still trying to figure it out. There are a lot of things I absolutely will not eat besides "Fast Food" and that is any type of processed meat like bacon, canned vegetables, most cereals, Pond raised fish, processed corn products and anything I recognize or suspect as GMO. If you shop for fruits and vegetables in the produce dept. there is a way to distinguish if a fruit or vegetable is GMO or not by looking at the little sticker. It will begin with either a 3,4,8 or 9, 3 and 4's are conventional crops that may have been grown with the use of pesticides, anything starting with 8 is suppose to be GMO and 9's are said to be organically grown. Another thing I would stay away from as much as possible is processed sugar. As far as cleaning products many companies market "Organic" products, try those. If you are in the habit of coloring your hair find one without lead acetate. I think a lot of companies are discontinuing it's use, but read the label anyway.

Jim
Old 08-07-2017, 10:09 AM   #40
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So you freely admit you lied.

Kinda blows your position right out of the water, doesn't it, you fucking RETARD?

This is a stupid "movement" pushed by ignorant people in the name of GOd knows what.

Feel better?
Right, I lied with the direct intent of deceiving you. You're an absolute demented little clown.

Jim
Old 08-07-2017, 10:46 AM   #41
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

A reasonable compromise: You don't vacinate your child, and they get ill and spread the disease then you are response for all resultant medical costs of those likely infected. And care costs for life for diseases like polio. And any rezultant loss of productivity, deaths, etc.

I suspect tbe "personal responsibility" folks on here would approve.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 12:14 PM   #42
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
A reasonable compromise: You don't vacinate your child, and they get ill and spread the disease then you are response for all resultant medical costs of those likely infected. And care costs for life for diseases like polio. And any rezultant loss of productivity, deaths, etc.

You didn't give much thought into that did you?

Jim
Old 08-07-2017, 12:31 PM   #43
T_H_O_R
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

This is very important, the gov. and the group must not be corrupt else they may just con away/reachaground/say it their idea/drug/poison/erase memory/have sex with all the right people in gov. L.E. religious leader etc ... that why people have to have full trust in their gov. before these type of thing can happen ....
T_H_O_R is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 12:52 PM   #44
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I'm for most vaccinations but everything I read makes flu vaccinations a scam. It is AT BEST 50 per cent effective. The drug companies who make flu vaccinations must salivate...they can make a drug that you really can't prove that works and scare everyone into getting 100 million doses in the US alone.

My mother, "out an abundance of caution", got three flu shots one year!
Flu shots don't always work because they guess which strain of flu will be the culprit that year. So if they make a vaccine for example flu type 1 but flu type 4 is going around then in return you get sick..
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 12:58 PM   #45
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's true we are bombarded with a lot of toxins in our daily life. There is a web site I frequent cwclabs.com this guy has done tests on all kinds of things including vaccines. But he also did some tests on food so he went to McDonalds and ordered some chicken McNuggets and concluded its not even chicken, lol. He didn't confirm what it was in the video maybe he's still trying to figure it out. There are a lot of things I absolutely will not eat besides "Fast Food" and that is any type of processed meat like bacon, canned vegetables, most cereals, Pond raised fish, processed corn products and anything I recognize or suspect as GMO. If you shop for fruits and vegetables in the produce dept. there is a way to distinguish if a fruit or vegetable is GMO or not by looking at the little sticker. It will begin with either a 3,4,8 or 9, 3 and 4's are conventional crops that may have been grown with the use of pesticides, anything starting with 8 is suppose to be GMO and 9's are said to be organically grown. Another thing I would stay away from as much as possible is processed sugar. As far as cleaning products many companies market "Organic" products, try those. If you are in the habit of coloring your hair find one without lead acetate. I think a lot of companies are discontinuing it's use, but read the label anyway.

Jim
If there are only four numbers in the PLU, this means that the produce was grown conventionally or “traditionally” with the use of pesticides.

The last four letters (or only four, in this case) of the PLU code are simply what kind of vegetable or fruit you’re buying. An example is that all bananas are labeled with the code of 4011.

If there are five numbers in the PLU code, and the number starts with “8”, this tells you that the item is a genetically modified fruit or vegetable. Genetically modified fruits and vegetables have been tampered with in an unnatural way; essentially, produce that has been genetically modified was created in a lab or over decades of artificial selection, and cannot be found in nature. A genetically engineered (GE or GMO) banana would be: 84011

If there are five numbers in the PLU code, and the number starts with “9”, this tells you that the produce was grown organically and is not genetically modified. An organic banana would be: 94011

Interestingly enough, the adhesive used to attach the stickers is considered food-grade, but the stickers themselves aren’t safe to consume.

If you’re looking to be hyper aware of what fruits and vegetables have been treated with pesticides and other chemicals and which have not, you’ll want to check out the homepage for the Environmental Working Groups.

The EWG has compiled two lists to help consumers identify which produce is generally cleaner and which produce is generally tampered with; the Clean Fifteen and the Dirty Dozen.

The Top 5 for the “Clean Fifteen” produce are:

Avocados
Sweet Corn
Pineapple
Cabbage
Sweet Peas (Frozen)

The Top 5 for the “Dirty Dozen” produce are:

Strawberries
Apples
Nectarines
Peaches
Celery