Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160196
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2014, 07:21 PM   #1
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Domination??? becoming a dominatrix

hi, was wanting to learn about becoming a dominatrix
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 04:47 PM   #2
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

This looks like an ad to me...
Office is down the hall... a spanking will have to happen...
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 05:30 PM   #3
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Doesn't look like an ad to me. Looks like a girl wanting advice about becoming more dominant.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 01:45 AM   #4
Rec1166
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
Read a book called,
Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns: The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism.

You can get it for a little over $20 on Amazon. It'll teach you alot. Since Grapevine is a suburb of Dallas, maybe you can find a local provider that could help you. I've been with two that are in your area, and there are at least a couple of others. PM me and I'll give you their names.

R14

PS. I may be in the area in a couple of weeks visiting one of the ladies I'm thinking of. Maybe I could see you and we could do some practice. But the thing about BDSM is TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rec1166 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 04:10 AM   #5
Rec1166
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Question Submissive???

Also, you say you want to be a dominatrix, but have you ever been a submissive? It really helps to know what it is like to be at someones mercy. I've seen a provider several times now that FemDoms me. We're getting enough trust between us that she's starting to push my limits. But as soon as I say STOP, she STOPS!!!! No BS about you can take it, or you're wussy, or other stuff like that. She STOPS!!! And now I'm willing to let her push my limits. Because I TRUST her to stop. Again, trust is VERY important.

R14
Rec1166 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 11:13 AM   #6
Tylus_amore
HighSugartx

User ID: 76192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What all do you want to know I'd be happy to help if you are truly interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
Tylus_amore is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:40 PM   #7
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Wulf_Princess, perhaps consider exploring other venues beyond ECCIE. Like researching the sites/blogs of Pro Dommes who catch your eye and who's styles/personas are in line with what your Domme style will be. Also Fetlife is a really good place to learn more about BDSM. Be mindful that folks can be pretty whorephobic and unfriendly to sex workers or "Pros" on there. (Which makes no sense because unpaid sex work is still sex work.) But there are groups on there (i.e for kinksters who are also sex workers, or Pro Dommes) that are good for learning and networking.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:28 PM   #8
Guest031115
Account Disabled

User ID: 197106
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you actually experienced in any form of BDSM? If you aren't then you need to learn about BDSM and find out if you are actually Dominant. If you want to learn just to do it for money you probably wouldn't be too successful.

I'd been a submissive for a few years before becoming a pro sub, and it's only through trusted clients pushing me have I started exploring being a FemDom. I now offer FemDom but I make it clear I am not a sadist and I am just starting out.
Guest031115 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:33 PM   #9
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome to Another Realm.

Another suggestion for you would be to go back in this forum, during the earlier days, and going through the topics presented. There are a bunch of fantastic topics and discussions. During the first few years of Another Realm, there was a wealth of information about becoming a dominate.

There were some wonderful, and very didactic, topics back when. There are several now but in the first few years, there were more lifestyle dominants/life stylers who participated and offered their opinions on many topics. Many of these people have run off or gone in a different direction and no longer participate.

Anyway ... those earlier topics offer lessons to be learned. I believe there are a few reading lists. Then, get a profile on fetlife.com Perhaps attend a munch.

Then, learn. Go slow. You'll find clients who will teach you what they like and in turn, you'll learn a lot. There is one person, a frequent poster in this forum, who to this day I credit with teaching me about spanking.

Or at least, he got me on the very correct path to learn even more!

Another gentleman, who also shows up on occasion in this forum, taught me about extreme nipple play and torture. I now use what I learned from him, in my infancy stage as a sensual dominate, with some of the interesting moves that I use today.

At any rate ... it's a process. And I still feel as if I'm in the beginning stages of learning and understanding.

Good luck.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women