Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2016, 08:05 AM   #16
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanfeld View Post
...and so you should...
OK - I didn't realize that before. Thanks!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 08:39 AM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Sorry, folks. I didn't think you'd need a Facebook account to see it. It's produced by the Free Thought Project, but I can't find it on their stand alone site. It simply described how the war was over Britain's attempt to subvert the colonial currency with Britain's debt based currency. I thought it was interesting.
As time passes, there can, and will be, various reasons as to why the American Revolution occurred.

But suffice to say this. What ever the reason, the results produced the greatest Country on the Planet. Not only economically, but also in the scope of human freedom.

Yes, it took a while. And through the years things where corrected in order to insure that all citizens enjoyed the same opportunities.

But the basic concept stuck. That all people are created equal, and share an equal opportunity to enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

We are getting there, if we don't self destruct on the way.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 10:50 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Agreed.

YAY Us!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 11:35 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
As time passes, there can, and will be, various reasons as to why the American Revolution occurred.

But suffice to say this. What ever the reason, the results produced the greatest Country on the Planet. Not only economically, but also in the scope of human freedom.

Yes, it took a while. And through the years things where corrected in order to insure that all citizens enjoyed the same opportunities.

But the basic concept stuck. That all people are created equal, and share an equal opportunity to enjoy life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

We are getting there, if we don't self destruct on the way.
If Hillary gets elected, kiss everything you love about America good-bye.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 04:44 AM   #20
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I know why COG fought in it.

He was drafted!
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 05:03 AM   #21
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
OK - I didn't realize that before. Thanks!!
Now that we have that straightened out, can we drop the "Poor, poor me, the rich and privileged yet disadvantaged white guy."

While having nothing to do with our country being great at one point he gets all the blame for it's rise but no credit for it's decline.
An inverted world is a drag
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 06:58 AM   #22
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Now that we have that straightened out, can we drop the "Poor, poor me, the rich and privileged yet disadvantaged white guy."

While having nothing to do with our country being great at one point he gets all the blame for it's rise but no credit for it's decline.
An inverted world is a drag
This seems to be a common theme among my detractors - I shouldn't complain about affirmative action/diversity because I'm rich and therefore haven't been victimized by it. This misses the point on several levels.

First, I overcame the system through hard work, which I continue to this day. (Yes, I also got lucky, as has anyone who ever got rich) Not that I mind working hard but along the way certain opportunities were stolen from me by my own government and given to "deserving" minorities. It is just plain wrong for the government to compensate a few blacks with affirmative action, and victimize a few whites.

Secondly, if what is being done in the name of recompense is just and fair, the government should pay all blacks, not just benefiting a few of them. Additionally, it should not create individual consequences for people, but group consequences for the whole nation, acting as a penance for all. Once reparations have been paid out, all agree affirmative action/diversity stops forever, and we go back to a merit based system for promotion, admissions, representation, etc. - even if every promotion goes to white people.

Finally, if the rich whites do not fight for the poor whites, no one will. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. The elites have completely sold out everyone in their way for their own comfort and wealth and privilege. Among the ways they get away with it is that now everyone thinks poor whites are disposable, and they have the races fighting each other, and amongst each other over racism. I happen to think whites are people deserving all the liberties guaranteed in the Constitution, including equal protection of the laws.

#whitelivesmatter
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 07:18 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It's admirable that you as a "rich man (snick)" would want to fight for the poor. But why only poor white people?

What have you done to help poor people shake the yoke of poverty?

Why are so so biased against people of color? There are poor non white people, too, don't ya know.

Why are you so worried about people's sexual orientation? Some of those people might be poor white people?

How have your hard earned riches benefited the people of this country?

You are a fraud.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 06:26 PM   #24
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's admirable that you as a "rich man (snick)" would want to fight for the poor. But why only poor white people?

What have you done to help poor people shake the yoke of poverty?

Why are so so biased against people of color? There are poor non white people, too, don't ya know.

Why are you so worried about people's sexual orientation? Some of those people might be poor white people?

How have your hard earned riches benefited the people of this country?

You are a fraud.
Well, why should I do something for someone when they would be better off helping themselves?

I am not biased against people of color. I think everyone should be treated equally under the law. I just realize that ever group seems to reflexively seek their own kind, especially in times of strife.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 07:40 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I can't read it, because I don;t have a Facebook account.

Quit whining judy and click on the link if you are interested. Opinions are like assholes.
don't need one if it's an open account. and this one is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
But it's notable how your retarded ass went there, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Quote:
Sorry, folks. I didn't think you'd need a Facebook account to see it. It's produced by the Free Thought Project, but I can't find it on their stand alone site. It simply described how the war was over Britain's attempt to subvert the colonial currency with Britain's debt based currency. I thought it was interesting.
don't need one if it's an open account. and this one is.

so what have we learned little johnny hooktards and jane doe hookers? we know that the revolutionary war was really about oppression and tyranny. and money and banking as those Rothchilds and Rockefellers et el discovered is one the best ways to bring about oppression and tyranny!

tax my tea, i'll throw it in the harbor. declare my money is now your money and lend it back to me at interest? where's my fucking rifle! lol

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 07:56 PM   #26
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanfeld View Post
...and so you should...
Why should he feel anymore guilty than you?

Are you black?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women