Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2016, 08:00 AM   #1
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews
Default World Travel

I love to travel and have been quite a few places around this blue marble we all call home. But, lately I've been feeling the call to wander and am looking for someplace new to discover.

So, where in the world do you like to go to get away?
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 09:55 AM   #2
Jabr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I enjoyed Spain a lot, up in the Basque region by the French border in the north. Old-world charm, incredible food if you're into genuine Spanish Tapas, wonderful people.

Greece, skip the mainland, go straight to the islands. Everybody thinks first of Santorini, but it can get overcrowded there. There's lots of other islands to try. Corfu was a lot of fun.

Vietnam has some beautiful white sand beaches and the exchange rate is awesome, but the trick is getting there, with the roads and chaotic traffic they have.

I've seen most of Western Europe, but I liked Prague the best of all. If I go again, I'd check out more of Eastern Europe.
Jabr is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 06:56 AM   #3
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Odd you post this as someone is asking for someone to travel with lol.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 10:16 AM   #4
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

If you like "easy", hang out on a European river cruise for a week or two. Avoids the bag drag from place to place and yet you still see a lot of places. The boats run mostly at night, so you wake up to a new place each morning. Put on some good walking shoes and get lost for the day.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 12:24 PM   #5
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Travel

Hi Jessica

Ahhhh....where to travel?
I'm much more in to the outdoors life these days (especially hiking and scuba) and New Zealand didn't disappoint on either level.
Oslo is a fun but expensive city if you fancy a jaunt to Europe.
I will never tire of Paris or Italy for culture, food, history or shopping.
Prague is a wonderful city for a weekend break - but I wouldn't stay much longer than that. Next on my list is a Safari in Africa and a trip to Cuba - much to look forward to in 2017 ��
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 02:52 PM   #6
Omahan
Secretary of State

I really like European cruises. I've done the eastern Mediterranean three times and the Baltic twice. I will probably try the western Med next. Try to get a cruise that caters to Europeans so you aren't just spending time with Americans. It can be a lot of fun and eye opening.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 07:45 AM   #7
RoxanneReynolds
Smashing Redhead

User ID: 94772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like to explore crumbly old castles in Germany. Prague is a neat weekend getaway with great apartments on air bnb
RoxanneReynolds is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 01:04 PM   #8
Expresso Jim
Valued Poster

Just coming off of renting an apartment in Brittany in western France. Stayed in the medieval city of Dinan. Our apartment was in one of the newer buildings in the old town area at 150 years old. The Basillica across the street was 900. Rugged, beautiful countryside and architecture, great day trips to the Atlantic beaches, Saint Malo, Mount Saint Michel, and the Normandy Invasion beaches. Normandy and Brittany are very different from the rest of France. In fact, Brittany is very Celtic with a language much like Welsh.
Expresso Jim is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 01:06 PM   #9
Expresso Jim
Valued Poster

PS. Just left Dinan earlier this week, spent several days in Brugge, Belgium (Venice of the North), a day and a night in a French Chateau in Lorraine province, and now in Germany getting ready to come home.
Expresso Jim is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 07:31 PM   #10
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Where I go usually depends on when I go.

This time of year I'm just dying to get an excuse to go back to warm weather, and I *think* I may have found some time and motivation to go back to my home in the Caribbean for a week or two later on this winter.

If I play my cards right, I will have enough time to head over to Europe in the Spring, which is my favorite season there. Every time I go, I try to dedicate half of my time to family, and half of my time to visiting someplace that I have never been over there. This year I will be trying to visit France, to which I've never had the privilege of going before.

People have been bringing it to my attention that it's summer in Australia right now, so perhaps I'll use that as my warm weather getaway at some point

~Mme X~
Madame X is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women