Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160284
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2014, 11:37 AM   #16
oktickler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Yes I have, and yes I've spent many hours browsing thru the pics of celebrity feet. Some are really good, others, you can tell the poor woman never pays attention to her feet, pity.
oktickler is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:40 AM   #17
oktickler
Valued Poster

I was really hoping for more of a response from the ladies. Always interested to hear their thoughts on this.
Old 05-19-2014, 05:32 AM   #18
Miss Barsett
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 151695
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been a hard working woman, all my life. I do what I can to take of my feet but I'm short and have wide feet, some people already find that unappealing. I've seen some lovely feet, and while I don't dare compare with mine I can't help but feel a little unsettled with my own personal thoughts. I don't know- I feel, when I see someone really LOVELY lovely, feet, that they aren't hard working, they don't know what the meaning of hard labor is. I know that is wrong to say, and I'm sure over half are very hard working people- but gosh, where do they find the time to make their feet shine like the sun and smooth like a pear? Maybe, it's like when I take a picture that is reflecting off a mirror. I make sure to clean the mirror, harder than I normally do because I'm showing off to the world.
Miss Barsett is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:58 AM   #19
oktickler
Valued Poster

Thanks for the reply, this is the stuff I like to hear. After reading your post I checked out your website and surprise! You have pics of your feet posted, good for you. Let me say first off that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Same goes for your "short wide feet" as you called them. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but I'm guessing you've never had much attention given to them?? Therefore, they're used for getting you around, and other than that you don't give them much thought?? But, to someone like me who adores female feet, I see more than you do. I see feet that, if given a little attention once in a while, some polish on the toes, a little lotion before you go to bed to keep them moisturizer, just easy stuff like that, and you might find you like them more and have someone show you how to really enjoy them. But thanks again for taking the time to post!!
Old 05-21-2014, 11:40 PM   #20
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sad, I can't get the picture to upload..... Here's a link instead.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/44670830@N06/14262731023/
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 12:58 PM   #21
oktickler
Valued Poster

Brining this back to the front page. I see so many advertise "fetish friendly" or even "foot fetish", then when I look at their showcase, not one foot pic. I bring this up to hopefully get some changes possibly?? Hell, post the foot pics here, but at least be willing to show them, most everything else is up for viewing!!
Old 07-02-2014, 10:44 PM   #22
Island
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49864
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Barsett View Post
I've been a hard working woman, all my life. I do what I can to take of my feet but I'm short and have wide feet, some people already find that unappealing. I've seen some lovely feet, and while I don't dare compare with mine I can't help but feel a little unsettled with my own personal thoughts. I don't know- I feel, when I see someone really LOVELY lovely, feet, that they aren't hard working, they don't know what the meaning of hard labor is. I know that is wrong to say, and I'm sure over half are very hard working people- but gosh, where do they find the time to make their feet shine like the sun and smooth like a pear? Maybe, it's like when I take a picture that is reflecting off a mirror. I make sure to clean the mirror, harder than I normally do because I'm showing off to the world.

Aww, since I am not a member except for provider wise, it won't take me to your site, but let me tell you, I always hated my feet. I would get pedi's and it seemed like two days later they would be calloused and ugly again. But now after going to cosmetology school, I exfoliate daily and use the foot brush and do my own pedi's. One of my big secrets is Burt's Bee's Coconut Foot Creme, it's cheap and it doesn't take much, but once my feet start to feel a little dry I slather them up and throw on some small socks and sleep with them and it on under them and the next morning they are like baby bottom smooth and silky and smell WONDERFUL! I now love my feet!

This one is a few months old but I have more.
Island is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 04:21 AM   #23
oktickler
Valued Poster

And YES!! Those are some very nice feet Island!! And the fact that you take such good care of them, even better!! Granted, I can only see the angled tops of your feet, but I see nothing that would make me think they're "ugly" or "unattractive", actually, I think they
look very good, nice shape, beautiful toes. Given the fact that you're taller, I'm betting you're a size 9 or bigger?? Score, I love bigger feet, the bigger the better, and if you're ticklish, I may propose!!!
Old 07-04-2014, 12:01 AM   #24
Mary Ann
Account Disabled

User ID: 143748
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, my girlfriends Blaze and Island are both in here showing off, I guess I can too! Muah!! love you girls! xoxo

Independence day toes with some great shoes!

My Soft Soles!

My Feet on Vacation! lol

Mary Ann is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 04:19 AM   #25
oktickler
Valued Poster

MaryAnn!!!! Oh my, those are some very nice shots!! I wish everyone would follow your lead, that's the correct way to show off some spectacular feet!!! Love the art work on the toes, real nice!! But damn, those pretty soles, those are really nice, love that view in the 2nd pic especially!! Pretty lady, I have some things I'd like to do to those pretty feet....Thank You for the post!!
Old 07-04-2014, 01:31 PM   #26
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Ann View Post
Well, my girlfriends Blaze and Island are both in here showing off, I guess I can too! Muah!! love you girls! xoxo

Independence day toes with some great shoes!

My Soft Soles!

My Feet on Vacation! lol

Had the pleasure of worshipping the feet of Island but it was several years back. More recently, I've had the privilege of having Maryann's feet in my face, and she is gracious enough to allow me the use of one of her shots to be my Avatar!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:31 PM   #27
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

meh... why not

i have monkey toes... dont like how long they are... but they do help when it comes to footjobs.... ijs. I do like my ankles... they have curve... no cankles.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 02:06 PM   #28
oktickler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Derriere View Post
meh... why not

i have monkey toes... dont like how long they are... but they do help when it comes to footjobs.... ijs. I do like my ankles... they have curve... no cankles.
Coming from a man infatuated with female feet, there is nothing wrong with those toes!! And yes, longer toes DO serve some purposes very well. Very nice, thanks for the contribution.
Old 07-07-2014, 06:18 PM   #29
oktickler
Valued Poster

Come on now, this thread was just gaining momentum....
Old 07-07-2014, 06:31 PM   #30
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

i have more coming.... i try to be creative... like with the pearls...and some i cant post...as my monkey toes are wrapped around a cock...or twiddling a clit. I do have some of my lil spinner GF sucking on my toes.. if u want that one
Guest052616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women