Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2014, 02:13 PM   #1
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 229683
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow ~ Roll Reversal ~ ridden hard then put down to bed wet

Quote:
It works out well for almost all concerned as I enjoy the sexual favors of a wide spectrum of kinky bed

PLEASE Note* I tried my best to write every detail, but my vibrator found me...

The Story starts here:

He sent me a message with all the required screening information from my website. I messaged him back after checking his references, it took me a couple of days to hear back from his references, so after I thoroughly screened him, I messaged him back and ask him to email me or text because, this is a lot easier and faster for obvious reasons so we booked the date and time. He ask me a few questions at first, but he let me know that he liked my natural short hair and made very clear he did not want her to wear a wig. He also told me that he noticed a theme in my reviews of me taking somewhat more of dom role, he asked me “Would be interested in switching roles?” I thought about it for a few hours, I wasn’t so sure at first, I am NO SUB I was thinking to myself and I love LOVE Sensual Domination… After thinking on it, I wanted to – it’s all about experience right!!! And like that old saying goes YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY!!! So I replied “fuck yes!! Let’s do it"

The day I arrived into town, he made sure to let me know, LOTS OF MAKE –UP… This is strange most guys don’t dig that. But I was happy to comply!!! He made a request for me to also wear something the singer “PINK” may wear, so I did some research, I already have stuff that I make it happen with out buying anything.. I love to make my own stuff anyways!!! . So I decided on the fishnet body dress with some holes in it I cut (I always fell I need to “OWN” my clothes) added with the accessories and “Hooker” heels, make-up and my natural hair – I felt I done a great job. I got the text he was there, I was still a bit nervous, I gave him my room number, he knocked and I greeted him. I was hoping he would be happy with what I came up with, and I seen it in his eyes. He asked me if he could look at me for a second and he did, then he kissed me hard and long. Conversation for a minute while I opened the wine he brought me and then he ask “Do you care if I run to the bar to grab a drink? I don’t drink wine.” I told him “Go ahead” I changed again.. he returned and pressed me against the wall and we made out but his forcible actions I found to be so arousing. After several minutes of chatting and me in a daze, I knew he was an expert at mind control, he could make me do anything he wanted. He said “He wanted to feel my lips wrapped around his cock.” I could not stop myself obeying. So I got on my knees and took his cock, I wanted it. I began some face fucking something I never offered, he gagged me ....he said he loved my eyes tearing up, mascara running he helped smear, I was so fucking ready for him, I needed I wanted HIM, Full touch strong enough to move your joints, muscles somehow at the same time light strokes that send chills coursing over you. He said in a deep, slow commanding voice, “Who is my dirty little slut?” I replied, “I am”
Gently, firmly, he explored my face, my breasts, my legs, and my ass, after all this tease my pussy was begging and pleading. He directed me to stand up, bend over the bed and he teased He squeezed my thigh, reminding me of his presence, and began to rub my leg with his mouth with his hands, nibbles and then some quick tongue flapping performance on my pussy. I sensed two of his fingers deep inside me and while he was teasing my clit but still not enough to let me get “OFF”. He dipped his fingers into my pussy and licked them …. (I am at this point completely his- in his total control and I WANTED to be). He slipped on a condom, He told me to stop, and only bend at the hips. I knew somehow knew to stay in that position. Softly, gently, just a teasing, wet stroking sex, until my breath changed. Then, moving up, his cock slides up, then down, parting the lips of my pussy and finding home, and he entered inside me at last but Entering just a little bit. Slowly. A gentle, insistent thrusting, then relaxation of the pressure, but no withdrawal. A little deeper with every thrust. Opening. Filling. Wanting. Mounting. Every thrust now is the perfect friction, suddenly I felt the a slight sting of - SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! He started out tentatively, not sure how I would react I assumed being this was our first met, but I wanted this experience also now that we have started – we are going to finish. So I looked back at him and asked him “if that's all he’s got?” SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! His hand tapped me and the soaking wet lips of my sex made an even louder slapping sound.. He unleashed on me and fucked me harder, my ass was bright red now, and quivering. He pulled my hair I told him pull harder, he then slide my hand onto your throat, linger there, strong and controlling, then slip it under my neck and behind my head. Making a firm fist in my hair he pulled my head up and touch our mouths together. Of course, that excited me incredibly and as his teeth nibbled of my flesh not biting to leave marks but nibbled just enough, I shuddered silently.. He moved my body, opening my body and mind in all the way I never thought I would attempt nor enjoy. I felt as if I was not on the bed, or even in it as I would usually think of it. I was part of it. My naked sex flesh with the rented hotel mattress, my breasts protruding above it, I was a glory hole for his orgasm.. One hand held me, the other pleasured me. I was brought deeper and deeper into my helplessness until I was lost to the world: I had to cum with or without further stimulation it was going to happen and it did. As He pumps harder and faster into my pussy feeling grabbing my waist to thrust me with every push. I feel His cock throbbing ,He pulled out, ripped off the cover and pored cum all over my back.

The extreme sexual and physical high instantly striped away all my inhibitions, fears and exposed my emotionally nakedness at the very core of my being.
Alyssa_Dream is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 02:25 PM   #2
LittleRockLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

DAAAUM!!! Now that was one LUCKY motherfucker!!! I gotta take a cold shower after reading that!!!
LittleRockLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:32 PM   #3
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

[QUOTE=LittleRockLover;10558692 68]DAAAUM!!! Now that was one LUCKY motherfucker!!! I gotta take a cold shower after reading that!!![/QUO

THAT SOUNDS HOTTTTTT!!!!!!
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 06:44 PM   #4
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=universalenergy;10558707 77]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRockLover View Post
DAAAUM!!! Now that was one LUCKY motherfucker!!! I gotta take a cold shower after reading that!!![/QUO

THAT SOUNDS HOTTTTTT!!!!!!
Wanna try!!' Haha
Old 10-03-2014, 08:31 PM   #5
funman700510
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Wow fucking awesome
funman700510 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 12:24 AM   #6
RoxyParker
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 253093
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow! Sounds like an amazing, intense and completely erotic experience! Thanks for sharing
RoxyParker is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 02:43 AM   #7
bluegrana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

That was hot...I had no idea that were into tough love lol
bluegrana is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:30 AM   #8
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrana View Post
That was hot...I had no idea that were into tough love lol
I didn't either until then.. I really had NO IDEA... I can't say I favor one way over another though... It was different and totally Fckn FUN!!! DAMN....
This does me no good reading this over and over and being stuck at home!!! AHHH!!! lol Thank God For TOYS!!!
Old 10-05-2014, 02:21 PM   #9
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Beautiful... what a turn on... hard now with no relief in site....
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 03:24 PM   #10
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston_switch View Post
Beautiful... what a turn on... hard now with no relief in site....
Same here!!
Old 10-05-2014, 03:52 PM   #11
Pharmaguy729
Premium Access

Encounters: 141

have to agree... great way that you write that experience.... very, very hot! Wishing I could head over and help you relieve that stress.... heh heh
Pharmaguy729 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 09:47 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

fuckin hot!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 06:52 AM   #13
The Slut
Valued Poster

An amazing story. Incredibly hot and as usual I am too far away from my Mistress.
The Slut is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 02:26 PM   #14
Racer_X
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Amazing event from an amazing Lady. I will get my hopes up to spend some time with her in the future.
Racer_X is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 06:30 AM   #15
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slut View Post
An amazing story. Incredibly hot and as usual I am too far away from my Mistress.
OMG I LOVE LOVE your avatar.... Sorry ADHD lmao...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women