Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2015, 09:26 AM   #16
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
...This is a lady who asked a question, not for your judgement.......
regarding this post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Then you obviously do not know your job very well. ...
He was not passing judgment.
He was stating a fact.

And yeah Maxi, perhaps my end to my previous post sounds like a jab, but wasn't directed at her specifically but more of a generalization for those who think that way. I was going to say "stupid" idea, but thought that was too harsh and "did" change it to "swiftest"...which in my opinion is nicer. It's not calling someone dumb, but just saying "you need to really think about what you're doing". Again...in my opinion, a nicer way to say it. If she feels it was directed at her and is offended, then I apologize.
tia travels is online now   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:48 AM   #17
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post
regarding this post:

He was not passing judgment.
He was stating a fact.
And how do I get a hold of this fact policeman to get further information concerning this particular fact? Seriously, hon. I'm trying to learn a valuable lesson, so I too can be master judge of others, ya know? Must be fun or something, cause everyone is doing it, especially if they can be hateful or negative to another. Gosh, I wanna learn this latest craze we got going on hard and heavy here. Help me out? Please?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 10:52 AM   #18
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

I'm spending $200-$300 on an hour of fun, I'm gonna spend another $5 on a condom that fits and feels good. Skyns Extra Large. Latex-free and I've never had a girl say no to them.

And about the hole-punching by guys...how do you know she hasn't punched hers?
You don't.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 11:23 AM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
And you are not doing yours very well...wth! This is a lady who asked a question, not for your judgement. Stick to taint....you seriously are the best at that I've ever seen, but actual interaction on a board....nope! I hate being all judgy on folks, cause I am not, but I'm learning to do it, because there's a need, apparently. geez!

Hon....not many sizes of condoms out there as there are bras, and if ya left it up to the men hobbying these days, they'd "forget" and then maybe play on your sympathies and before ya know it, bam....ya screwed up. Kinda like this whole screening thing, the yes girl thing, and ladies being all intimidated into keeping their mouths shut or lose business thing. Really? Not sure why anyone thinks they can control my business, but they are welcome to try. An employee agreement, sign on bonus, vacation time, and some other perks are gonna be necessary for me to sign on though. So, yeah....it's each of our own responsibility to handle certain things. Men included, but they don't or won't for many reasons that I've seen and heard before. Take care of you!

Police your own behaviors and attitudes, folks. No one likes to be judged with their every breath as evidenced by some truths I have shared. Knock it off, relax, flirt, have a little empathy, compassion, or just use some good ole plain every day.....COMMON SENSE.

Where did I pass judgement? You just want to grandstand. Please enlighten me, and everyone else, where I was wrong in my post.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 11:28 AM   #20
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

If we rely on the men to bring condoms, most of them will say "Oops…I forgot to bring some. I guess we're just gonna do without now, eh? How dreadful!!"… LOL
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:53 PM   #21
Annie Calhoun
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104618
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyhole Arc Blow View Post
My take on it is if you're average size, meaning most condoms fit well then the guy and provider can work out the logistics on who gets what.

But if you know most condoms don't fit for whatever reason, you should take your own OR let her know ahead of time so she can run out and get some, THEN an extra fee should be included in her base rate because she spent money and time accommodating you.

The chick could just say "well if you can't wear what I provided and you didn't bring your own then you're SOL."

Guys know what works for them, the ones claiming ignorance are just full of shit.
Ok, you sound like my type of guy. Thanks for being respectful to and considerate of your friendly local provider
Annie Calhoun is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:55 PM   #22
Annie Calhoun
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104618
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
There lies the problem...most are thincking with the little head.
Precisely why I don't mind being the one in charge of safety supplies
Annie Calhoun is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:09 PM   #23
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

I have always brought condoms with me, if she don't prefer to use mine, I'll choose one from the ones she has. No worries, no hassles, both happy. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 03:12 PM   #24
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

What???? Some guy's don't bring there own condoms????

I'm an absolute boy scout about being prepared for a session!!!

I have a small zip up pouch I bring with me that has (my favorite) condoms....high quality lube.....bath soap....razor and shaving gel.....betadine......toothpas te and tooth brush.....mouthwash.......a couple of nice vibrators just for fun!....etc.

I even keep a small travel sized mouthwash that's factory sealed for the provider to use after our time together.....hey if you're going to shoot a big load in her mouth at least you should be a gentleman and have some mouthwash for her to rinse the spooge out with!

Yep! I'm MR. Prepared!!!

BTW...I only buy the Crown Skinless Skin condoms.....they are super thin...ridiculously strong and made from a high tech polymer in Japan...no latex worries and I've been through probably thousands of them and have never had a failure!
Lucky 1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 03:44 PM   #25
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Where did I pass judgement? You just want to grandstand. Please enlighten me, and everyone else, where I was wrong in my post.
Figure it out. I'm not really surprised you asked, as I've seen some other things ya posted that made me think, "Wow, did he really just say that?"

Think taint.....it does your heart good or sumthin. I prefer that, rather than you being confused, k?
Old 08-18-2015, 03:48 PM   #26
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1 View Post
What???? Some guy's don't bring there own condoms????

I'm an absolute boy scout about being prepared for a session!!!

I have a small zip up pouch I bring with me that has (my favorite) condoms....high quality lube.....bath soap....razor and shaving gel.....betadine......toothpas te and tooth brush.....mouthwash.......a couple of nice vibrators just for fun!....etc.

I even keep a small travel sized mouthwash that's factory sealed for the provider to use after our time together.....hey if you're going to shoot a big load in her mouth at least you should be a gentleman and have some mouthwash for her to rinse the spooge out with!

Yep! I'm MR. Prepared!!!

BTW...I only buy the Crown Skinless Skin condoms.....they are super thin...ridiculously strong and made from a high tech polymer in Japan...no latex worries and I've been through probably thousands of them and have never had a failure!
I hope you realize ya just jinxed the next condom. I'm not at all superstitious about silly things like that....LOL Ummm...maybe ya better dbl up just in case though....
Old 08-18-2015, 06:07 PM   #27
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews

Good lord I love how things said on here and taken way far left.

Anywho.

I do always always have them with me. I typically get the combo packs but I am not talking about AVERAGE SIZED PENISES!!!!! I made that VERY clear.

Obviously our 4 to 8 inches. I've got covered. So what the hell I am saying is guys go have different shaped dicks than the norm. That is my audience. So unless you fit into that audience. Leave your judgement aside.

Now on to the most ridiculous comment I have ever heard on eccie yet....
What if he pokes holes or cuts the condom.... Are women never shiesty beings???

I have been in the hobby on and off for 10 years. I have met some horrible women on my time who have thought of cutting the condom to blame a man on STDs or to get pregnant to make him a father when she knows she loaded. So that comment is ridiculous in my eyes because women can be just as bad as men in that regards

So back to what I was saying IF A MAN HAS A "normal" penis. I am not talking about him I have that covered and I will always have that covered. That is moot.

Any mention of bareback if a swift kick out the damn door. I don't care who forgot what who couldn't fit in what. I will always offer bbbj if it's clean and pretty down there but bbfs is never an option so if a guy uses that excuse I'll tell him to shove off.
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 06:17 PM   #28
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That was very informative and a nice little jab at the end there. LOL Not trying to start anything or take up for a lady, heaven forbid, but don't understand why it was necessary. I'm sincerely trying to figure out why folks here say things to each other that are informative and helpful, and then qualify by letting them know how they judge them. I'm learning to judge everyone for myself, as well, so it's important I understand what I'm doing...ya know?

Thanks tons!

This board is full of know it alls and assholes. In there's 10% of the community,in some boards more than that, that just want to make people feel like shit just because it makes them appear "cool" jokes on them. They look like an idiot. These boards are meant for so much more than mindless trolling and women trying one up each other.

I appreciate your kind words and you trying to understand. Some people will always just be the badass internet warrior. It's sad really!

I ignore them. They aren't worth my time and I there's because I refuse to feed into to reddit nonsense.

You're a wonderful lady by the way. Stay sweet. It's much more appealing than others and it's refreshing.
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 06:54 PM   #29
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceInTucson View Post
This board is full of know it alls and assholes. In there's 10% of the community,in some boards more than that, that just want to make people feel like shit just because it makes them appear "cool" jokes on them. They look like an idiot. These boards are meant for so much more than mindless trolling and women trying one up each other.

I appreciate your kind words and you trying to understand. Some people will always just be the badass internet warrior. It's sad really!

I ignore them. They aren't worth my time and I there's because I refuse to feed into to reddit nonsense.

You're a wonderful lady by the way. Stay sweet. It's much more appealing than others and it's refreshing.
That's kind of you to say, hon. But I'm not feeling too too sweet right this very moment, even though I want to. LOL Some find it offensive as you know. No worries...dunno what's going on with everyone so "cranky" and unappealing, well, I do, but I'm only one lady. Don't wanna be feisty with other ladies, but when the guys are going at us, I certainly understand why they might be tempted to, and hey, I even let 'em get their swings in without swinging back too awful hard at times. Cause they got enough a**hats to deal with. And I am not one of those. Put the gloves down and look folks.

Just don't want us all walking backward in time, cause it makes me dizzy. LOL I don't share what I do with gentlemen in order to be punched around verbally, lied about, cursed out and all kinda other things that ain't nice. And yeah, I'd like others to see what it is they are causing to happen, by adding to the mix. It ain't rocket science. And why are folks feeling so entitled to hurt others in what oughta be a sexy female friendly environment, for goodness sakes. I got plenty of other things I really really wanna get in the works, but I gotta call folks out for beating up victims in alert unnecessarily, cause no one else is, men are just caustic and I'm seeing things I never would have thought some fellas would say, maybe I just wasn't looking then either. Women got their insecurities shining rather than their light the men enjoy and I wanna know why folks feel so strongly about things I think are moot, so I ask questions and the world crumbles some more....lol

....someone push reset please cause yeah...it ain't good. I think my judgy skills are improving.....sorry. Self defense.....

Tomorrow is another day..... And I am grateful for everyone, cause I learn a lot from each of you.
Old 08-18-2015, 06:54 PM   #30
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Three sides meant the men will poke a hole in the condom. I carry my own. I like FC2.
universalenergy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women