Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2015, 06:38 AM   #46
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Calhoun View Post
Ok, you sound like my type of guy. Thanks for being respectful to and considerate of your friendly local provider
I used to be even more considerate than that. When I would see ladies that I knew only did CBJ(sometimes there aren't any BBBJ ladies in EP) I would take flavored condoms with me. I've tasted regular condoms, which taste aweful in my opinion, I think most ladies are gagging from the taste instead of DT lol.

I'd take a few flavors, chocolate was always popular with the ladies and banana was always my favorite because I could make euphemisms/innuendos about bananas when I brought out the rubbers.

I'd even let the ladies keep the 2 or 3 condoms I had left over, so they could use for their next appointments.

It also helped because if they didn't recognize me right away I could just say I was the flavored condom guy and they'd instantly remember.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 02:02 PM   #47
Seductiveaddiction
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 278164
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel like clients should provide there own supplies. They know what feels good to them and what should fit properly. A lot of men I know are always prepared even when they are not paying for it. I ask my clients to bring their own supplies or come prepared when majority of them were going to anyway, but it's rare that I engage in activity where one is needed (im predominantly a body rub provider ) so don't see the need to get them. And I don't want an undercover cop snooping around and I rather have an undercover bring his own, obviously he was prepared for something and not me haha.
Seductiveaddiction is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 02:59 PM   #48
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

My profile on another site states what brand / type / size works best for me. Most ladies already have it, or are happy to accommodate. I carry my own as a backup and they are new. Many brands have an expiration date; who you gonna trust?
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 08:09 AM   #49
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seductiveaddiction View Post
.... And I don't want an undercover cop snooping around and I rather have an undercover bring his own, obviously he was prepared for something and not me haha.

You obviously probably never saw "To Catch A Predator" with Chris Hansen.

What they would do is ask the predator to bring something to drink and condoms for example. If they showed up with what they asked for--apparently, it was intent or something.

So by you asking the undercover to bring his own, I don't know if that would help you in any particular way. You're obviously stating then, that the guy should bring condoms. If they aren't for having sex, then why should he bring them?

Now...if you're caught by a cop with a few condoms in your purse already, I would assume you can just say you're a very horny girl and you "meet guys off Christian Mingle" (or the like) and "what's wrong with having condoms in my purse? Just because I have condoms already on me, doesn't mean I was intending to use them with this gent (or you...Mr. Undercover Cop.) Having condoms does not make me a prostitute. If I happen to have a bag full of surgical instruments on me...does that make me a doctor?"

LOL

Obviously, I don't know if any of that would work, but I would think specifically stating what you want the gent to bring...ie...donation or supplies over the phone, email, or asking if he brought them in person might be almost as bad or the same as talking about the donation in the room with the gent.

I just reread your quote above...if you never ask the Undercover to bring them and he does automatically on his own....then yeah...I would agree that "he" was prepared for something. But if you ask him to bring supplies...be careful. If he's already in your room and going to arrest you, he's going to be snooping around anyway.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 11:53 AM   #50
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 07:10 AM   #51
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post
If you let guys be the ones to bring the condoms,
and they knew they had the choice to do so,
then alot of them probably wouldn't bring one
or claim they forgot to....just to be able to BB.

You say you would never ask a guy to buy your bra,
but you're providing a service. And having supplies
is part of that service.

Just like when you go to get a massage (professional
or hobby related)...they aren't going to ask you to
bring your own towel, oils, lotions and table. If you
go to a nail salon, they provide the colors and callous
remover and hand lotion, etc. They don't ask you to
bring your own. If you go to a restaurant, they
don't ask you to bring your own food, plates, or utensils.
So it only stands to reason, that if you prefer protection,
you should provide it.

If this subject really was in etiquette books,
this would not the kind of conversation (see pic) to
have with your gentleman caller...
(boyfriend maybe, but not hobbyist.)

I'm not saying you have to buy 25 different sizes, but
do your best to get a few different kinds.
If they "still" don't fit, well you made a genuine
effort and if the gent knows he's a hard-to-fit guy
for your basic condoms you can buy most places
easily---and if he doesn't like cramming his "johnson"
in a Magnum XL for example, THEN ...maybe he
can bring his own.

But to say you think all men should provide something
that most people would provide normally as part of their
service, is kind of (let's just say)
...not the swiftest
^^^^ THIS

To all the butthurt hookers... If you think that post was anything less than PURE GOLD.....

I'm not being "judgey" ..... I'm being HONEST.
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 02:28 AM   #52
Annie Calhoun
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104618
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyhole Arc Blow View Post
I used to be even more considerate than that. When I would see ladies that I knew only did CBJ(sometimes there aren't any BBBJ ladies in EP) I would take flavored condoms with me. I've tasted regular condoms, which taste aweful in my opinion, I think most ladies are gagging from the taste instead of DT lol.
Awwww...that's the sweetest thing I've heard on ECCIE in quite some time, LOL.

Quote:
...and banana was always my favorite because I could make euphemisms/innuendos about bananas when I brought out the rubbers.
You may want look into scheduling a visit with my friend Lana B. Anana, then

Quote:
I'd even let the ladies keep the 2 or 3 condoms I had left over, so they could use for their next appointments.
Waste not, want not, right?

Quote:
It also helped because if they didn't recognize me right away I could just say I was the flavored condom guy and they'd instantly remember.
Gentle reminders are always helpful. I love when clients email me and include some random or funny little factoid so I immediately know who they are.
Annie Calhoun is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 02:35 AM   #53
Annie Calhoun
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 104618
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post
Now...if you're caught by a cop with a few condoms in your purse already, I would assume you can just say you're a very horny girl and you "meet guys off Christian Mingle" (or the like) and "what's wrong with having condoms in my purse? Just because I have condoms already on me, doesn't mean I was intending to use them with this gent (or you...Mr. Undercover Cop.) Having condoms does not make me a prostitute. If I happen to have a bag full of surgical instruments on me...does that make me a doctor?"
Except there's this:Sex Workers at Risk: Condoms as Evidence of Prostitution in Four US Cities

Annie Calhoun is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:46 AM   #54
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Lets see three dollar box of condoms or 9months of stomach wreckage and 18years supporting a bastard child ? Yes that is definitly a toss up choice .
D.G. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women