Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2015, 07:28 AM   #1
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Tattoo You

I ment to post this here but posted in Austin Coed, so here it is!

More then ever there are a lot of tattooed lady providers. So does the tattooed lady appeal to you, is it distracting? I have always thought when I read this in a review " what the hell was this guy doing during a session that the tattoo distracted him"

I like the tattooed ladies, hell I have a few myself (sleeve and more). I think that they can be sexy and if you let it "distract" you then that is that.

Ladies does a guy having tattoos distract you? Does it make you feel uncomfortable.

I will admit I have a crush on KimiAmore, I tend to enjoy a painted lady and I dont find it distracting.

Is this distracting?

Would you kick here out of bed?

This is sexy no?

Is this to much?

Art is always going to be in the eye of the beholder....

So why are we seeing more painted ladies?

Anyways Tattoo you!

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:47 AM   #2
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Sweetie, this can of worms has been opened and closed on many occasions. I am sorry for what might happen here. Just have a feeling it might not be good. Considering how things are going on the board lately, anyway.

I like some and not others. Got a couple myself that are not overboard for me. Personally, even if I notice right at first....I'm not interacting with someone's body art. I'm interacting with a unique individual that I might really enjoy, if I don't hold on to stupid preconceived notions and likes of others. It's all about thinking one needs to be judgy or not and whether certain judgy folks can crawl out of outdated thinking, beliefs and unnecessary patterns of behaviors they don't even realize, might not even be what they truly think about one way or another, cause many here obviously don't think for themselves......lotsa sheep in the neighborhood that expect and need herding. ijs And no, it ain't just women....LOL

Got my fingers crossed this will stay pleasant, because I do have HOPE.....and when someone tries to snatch mine, I just reach out and grab myself some more...ya know?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 09:07 AM   #3
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post

Is this distracting?
Short answer = "yes."

More complete answer = "hell, yes."
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 10:14 AM   #4
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
Short answer = "yes."

More complete answer = "hell, yes."
Darn. Mind if I ask what about them is? I don't get it. How does it distract, if you can explain it. Some things are hard to explain, and this, I got down pat! For sure! LOL It's not distracting for me in the least, so I can not relate why it would be to others, ya know? Other than some things I do know. I'd like to add to my knowledge base and It's THE ONLY reason I ask. An intelligent perspective, which I know you have, would be a great base for me to start to understand some things, I apparently have not much of a clue about. You can PM me, if ya like. I am truly curious to know. If not no worries, many won't explain when I ask sincere questions. I assume they believe it's meant as a challenge or something. I don't think you would, but I want my intention to be very clear. I am trying to learn some things. Always.

Thanks!
Old 08-18-2015, 10:53 AM   #5
Richiej281
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I personally think tattoos are sexy as long as they're not trashy. Any of those ladies pictured would be welcome in my bed
Richiej281 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 10:58 AM   #6
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richiej281 View Post
I personally think tattoos are sexy as long as they're not trashy. Any of those ladies pictured would be welcome in my bed
I get WALDT=We All Like Different Things. Completely understand the concept. Just not sure everyone does. That's a shame.

By Trashy, do you mean all black ink, negative depictions of stuff, or all over the body as if it runs all together? Cause I imagine what I think is trashy is different than many here.....LOL Gee, ya think?
Old 08-18-2015, 11:00 AM   #7
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

That's not art......its defacement....art was her own skin and body before she had all that crap tattooed onto it! Yeech!

More and more I'm hunting for providers who have little or no tattoos. ....and there are some very hot ones if you take the time to look for them.

Maxi's right.....this topic has already been beat to death more than once and has spawned two threads. ....one for provider's with NO tatts to post in and another for the tatted up ones to post in.....so guys can find the ones they want

Quote:
I ment to post this here but posted in Austin Coed, so here it is!

More then ever there are a lot of tattooed lady providers. So does the tattooed lady appeal to you, is it distracting? I have always thought when I read this in a review " what the hell was this guy doing during a session that the tattoo distracted him"

I like the tattooed ladies, hell I have a few myself (sleeve and more). I think that they can be sexy and if you let it "distract" you then that is that.

Ladies does a guy having tattoos distract you? Does it make you feel uncomfortable.

I will admit I have a crush on KimiAmore, I tend to enjoy a painted lady and I dont find it distracting.

Is this distracting?

Would you kick here out of bed?

This is sexy no?

Is this to much?

Art is always going to be in the eye of the beholder....

So why are we seeing more painted ladies?

Anyways Tattoo you!

IB
Lucky 1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 11:09 AM   #8
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1 View Post
That's not art......its defacement....art was her own skin and body before she had all that crap tattooed onto it! Yeech!

More and more I'm hunting for providers who have little or no tattoos. ....and there are some very hot ones if you take the time to look for them.
Will you explain how you came to that conclusion, or maybe why you feel soooo very strongly, please? Is it the colors against an uncluttered background type of thing? If so, do you have a pref for a certain race of provider, or does that matter at all? Any or no answer at all is good. I can ask others in the free/real world too, just have never had the opportunity to meet those who soooo emphatically dislike it, at least no one who has voiced it as is done here about certain things.
Old 08-18-2015, 11:20 AM   #9
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

I guess I come frome a time where fear was not the driving factor. Being out of the hobby for a few years is like waking up in the future 20 years later. Everything is polluted and infested. Wish people could just enjoy sex and not flood it with drama. My post was a simple one, ment to have a simple discussion on why provider like tattoos, and why some mongers don't or do, doesn't mater. Ones like is another's dislike.

As mentioned I don't find it distracting and I have never judged if to see a lady or not because she has ink, that's just me, and also I did this because I have a hobby crush on KimiAmori

IB
Old 08-18-2015, 12:50 PM   #10
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1 View Post
I used to feel that way myself, strongly. But in recent years I have had a complete turn-around. I find a lady with well-done tats extremely alluring and sexy. The more, the better! I think Kat Von D was instrumental in the conversion, learning how and why ladies have them done, and how much time effort, money, and pain go into them has gained my total respect.

Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:52 PM   #11
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Quote:
and also I did this because I have a hobby crush on KimiAmori

IB
You better stay out of my way on that,
Old 08-18-2015, 12:57 PM   #12
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

One thing people that don't have tattoos knows is the personal connection to something that is a physical and perminait transformation. The proses can also be addicting and hard to stop or control. This could exsplain why some people have so many tattoos. You have to walk the mile to know.

IB
Old 08-18-2015, 12:58 PM   #13
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
You better stay out of my way on that,

Did not your mommy teach you to share?

IB
Old 08-18-2015, 01:03 PM   #14
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

I don't share some things well with others LMAO!
Old 08-18-2015, 01:07 PM   #15
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Even primetime network TV is going all tattoo this fall!

IB

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women