Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2015, 01:10 PM   #16
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

If we're gonna look at these women as a piece of art, what I see is gorgeous booties, but I'm a booty fan. Love to touch, pat those bottoms, and just....sigh gaze at 'em LOL

And hey, that goes for both genders. I'm a booty aficionado...well, maybe not by experts standards, but I do like 'em....a lot!

Edit: Oops! My apologies for straying, but ...ahem....I was distracted. LOL Nice art.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:10 PM   #17
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
Even primetime network TV is going all tattoo this fall!

IB
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 01:42 PM   #18
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I like well done tattoos on women. I want to look at the tattoo and instantly know that the artist who did them charges as much as me (or more) per hour. The back piece on the third girl down and the side piece on the last girl would be the ones that I find the most visually appealing and I think compliment their look.

I might be a snob but I hate "trendy" tats that are dated or will soon be. Examples would be paw prints or cherries on the top of boobs, celtic or tribal tramp stamps, and bows on the back of thighs.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:40 PM   #19
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Will you explain how you came to that conclusion, or maybe why you feel soooo very strongly, please? Is it the colors against an uncluttered background type of thing? If so, do you have a pref for a certain race of provider, or does that matter at all? Any or no answer at all is good. I can ask others in the free/real world too, just have never had the opportunity to meet those who soooo emphatically dislike it, at least no one who has voiced it as is done here about certain things.
I will say that my loathing (and it is a loathing) of woman with a lot tattoo's is actually something I have a hard time putting into words but since you have what seems like an honest curiosity about why i feel that way, I feel compelled to try and explain.

Generally speaking I find tattoos to be gross and disgusting....but only on woman....tatted up guy's??? I couldn't care less!....but I'm not going to bed with guy's...

Also what you said about "is it a colors against the back ground thing" Maybe!
I love to look and feel the soft smooth skin of a woman's body...run my hands over her and caress her...admire her curves and the shape of her body and tattoos ruin that visual perception for me which somehow seems to also ruin the physical sensation of touching her I think...

Interestingly....the more attractive the woman is...the more her having tattoo's will bother me. when I see a really beautiful woman who's all tatted up its just....well...it's almost sicking to me...i actually feel bad for her and I think...she's so beautiful...why would she want to do that to herself....yuck!

There's probably a few things going on with me in this regard....for starters...I just really love woman...i think they are by and large the better half of our species......I find woman to be such beautiful and intriguing creatures and when I'm out...at the mall say...and see a really beautiful girl who's fit and healthy and she looks happy...as a man, it makes me happy to see that....

Also after my wife (who I dearly loved) died way to young, i raised two daughters by myself...watched them grow up...felt there pain when some boy hurt there feelings or things were not going there way...listened to all there thoughts and just loved them both so much....there is no doubt that my two girls have colored my perception, feelings and empathy i have for woman.

In a very real sense I feel that a beautiful woman's body is already a natural work of art, lovely to behold and a bunch of tatts just really fucks that up for me!

That being said...I don't mind a few tattoo's if they are small and unobtrusive but when they are all over a woman's back or front or arms....or especially on her breasts.....I just can't!!!!

As for my tastes in woman.....I've always had a thing for beautiful brown eyed brunettes with olive skin and Latina woman really get me going!
Lucky 1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:43 PM   #20
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I appreciate a person that is not afraid to be what they want to be and not worry about what others think. I am in my 50's and I love body art. I also like wilder hair colors on a woman. I love exploring and experiencing new things.

Ink rocks
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 03:02 PM   #21
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1 View Post
I will say that my loathing (and it is a loathing) of woman with a lot tattoo's is actually something I have a hard time putting into words but since you have what seems like an honest curiosity about why i feel that way, I feel compelled to try and explain.

Generally speaking I find tattoos to be gross and disgusting....but only on woman....tatted up guy's??? I couldn't care less!....but I'm not going to bed with guy's...

Interestingly....the more attractive the woman is...the more her having tattoo's will bother me. when I see a really beautiful woman who's all tatted up its just....well...it's almost sicking to me...i actually feel bad for her and I think...she's so beautiful...why would she want to do that to herself....yuck!

There's probably a few things going on with me in this regard....for starters...I just really love woman...i think they are by and large the better half of our species......I find woman to be such beautiful and intriguing creatures and when I'm out...at the mall say...and see a really beautiful girl who's fit and healthy and she looks happy...as a man, it makes me happy to see that....

Also after my wife (who I dearly loved) died way to young, i raised two daughters by myself...watched them grow up...felt there pain when some boy hurt there feelings or things were not going there way...listened to all there thoughts and just loved them both so much....there is no doubt that my two girls have colored my perception, feelings and empathy i have for woman.

In a very real sense I feel that a beautiful woman's body is already a natural work of art, lovely to behold and a bunch of tatts just really fucks that up for me!

That being said...I don't mind a few tattoo's if they are small and unobtrusive but when they are all over a woman's back or front or arms....or especially on her breasts.....I just can't!!!!

As for my tastes in woman.....I've always had a thing for beautiful brown eyed brunettes with olive skin and Latina woman really get me going!
I greatly appreciate your honesty, more than you could know, actually. Have you ever had a candid convo with a lady to understand why she would have chosen to get a tattoo? Kinda like I sincerely asked you?

I have reasons for both of mine and they are special to me, and no ya'll that's not something anyone is entitled to know, but a few trusted friends I know understand why I would want something personal just for me. Hobbyists are not entitled to all of me, just my time....'-)

The reason I asked as I did is because I wanted to know why you felt soooo strongly, and I wanted to understand what drove that in you. You seem to have a protective nature of women, but came across as some one who might be....well, I don't even wanna say it now, because I see you are not, but...

I had to think a moment and kinda breathe. Most would just get "upset" or misunderstand your intent, as is evidenced on this board...LOL I really wanted to understand your reasoning. Now that I do, I see you are not really a hater at all, but.....maybe you might not say it quite so....strongly. Tatted ladies got feelings too and just as me, theirs may have meaning and it felt a little harsh to be judged like that. Strong words are more influential than some of you guys may know. I couldn't make that up if I tried. LOL

Saying it like that won't stop a lady from getting one, btw. But, we know your heart was in it now....:-) So yes, thank you. And hey, I change my mind about what I believe at times. I kinda hope you too might see this issue in another light. Either way, it's all good. And again...thank you for elaborating.
Old 08-18-2015, 03:44 PM   #22
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Quote:

You seem to have a protective nature of women, but came across as some one who might be....well, I don't even wanna say it now, because I see you are not, but...
yes.....I have a definite protective steak when it comes to woman....and kids.
My younger daughter has a 2 year old little girl (yes...I'm a grandpa!)
A guy she was dating was an asshole to both her and my grand daughter...made the mistake of being that way in front of me....I made it very clear that if he mistreated either one of them i was going to beat his punk ass! He's gone now....oh well!

On the subject of tattoos.....every guy one of my girls date that are all tatted up are all worthless, uneducated, unemployed assholes....i have definitely started equating "worthless, unemployed, uneducated asshole with no future" with tatted up young men!
Old 08-18-2015, 04:03 PM   #23
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
yes.....I have a definite protective steak when it comes to woman....and kids.
My younger daughter has a 2 year old little girl (yes...I'm a grandpa!)
A guy she was dating was an asshole to both her and my grand daughter...made the mistake of being that way in front of me....I made it very clear that if he mistreated either one of them i was going to beat his punk ass! He's gone now....oh well!

On the subject of tattoos.....every guy one of my girls date that are all tatted up are all worthless, uneducated, unemployed assholes....i have definitely started equating "worthless, unemployed, uneducated asshole with no future" with tatted up young men!
I want a grandchild....I got grandbaby envy....LOL

Your thinking on young men with tats is not necessarily on track either hon. I have a very hard working and even considerate son. He's got a sense of humor you couldn't imagine and makes folks laugh until they cry....I'm his biggest fan and extremely proud of this young man. He has tats on his legs, arms, back and chest. It makes him happy and he's got a couple of goofy ones which and because I know him and the why, well....they just make me smile. So, lighten up on stereo typing at times if ya think about it, ya might see something you have never seen before.

I've known city councilman, white collar individuals, and heads of companies a lot worse than my son could ever imagine being, but I bet ya don''t give that type a second thought. It might be because you identify with that type? Me thinks ya need a tattoo of your own. That way, no one can confuse you with the guys I described.....I kid I kid!

EDIT: and I didn't mean you were a criminal like those I stated and were. Simply because you have that look they sported and all trust more willingly.

EDIT2: Oh...and my son....every bit as protective of the women in his family as you are yours....he ain't puttin' up with anyone being bad to the ladies....and not just family.
Old 08-18-2015, 04:15 PM   #24
Lucky 1
Valued Poster

Maxi....I gotta admit...you're an interesting woman to chat with...

I hope you "live long and prosper" as the Vulcan's say!

you know...i can honestly say that I think if you talked to ANY of the providers I've been with...if they remembered me....would say....yeah...that Lucky was a really great guy! I really believe they would say that and its true.
Old 08-18-2015, 04:26 PM   #25
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Maxi....I gotta admit...you're an interesting woman to chat with...

I hope you "live long and prosper" as the Vulcan's say!

you know...i can honestly say that I think if you talked to ANY of the providers I've been with...if they remembered me....would say....yeah...that Lucky was a really great guy! I really believe they would say that and its true.
ah hon...I already told ya I felt different after you explained what ya meant. Sorry if I made it sound otherwise...sure was not my intent. We all got our reasons for feeling the way we do. Sometimes those reasons kinda shut us down a bit and we can't see what's right before our very eyes. So yes, of course I'd like folks to reconsider their prejudices and hates of anything. See thru another's eyes kinda thing, ya know?

I try really hard to communicate effectively, but I'm not sure I'll ever be any good at it....I won't quit trying though. It's kinda important.

So, when are we gonna go get you that tattoo? I kid I kid! LOL

You are gonna think this is weird, but my son's nickname was Lucky when he was younger.....LOL So, you two got lots in common. I'd like anyone with stuff in common with my son. It's a Mom thing...LOL
Old 08-18-2015, 08:33 PM   #26
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Whenever this subject comes up, which its been a long time, I try to state my thoughts with sensitivity and wisdom.
I am a lover of art in its many forms, from canvas to marble, and yes even tattoos. When done with thought, they are very beautiful. And for most people, men and women, the art has a reason and purpose, in the most personal way possible.
The ladies portrayed in these photos are young, I would guess 20's and 30's. And they cover a wide percentage of their beautiful bodies with memories. I myself am 57, I've had many opportunities to have particular times in my life memorialized forever in my skin. I never took advantage of those opportunities. And at 57, I have to say I am glad I did not.
And this is why. As a woman, life leaves its big and small touches on us. Like childbirth. Having a child for most women, more often than not, leaves scars. Weight gain and loss leaves its mark on us as well. Life in general leaves it mark on all of us. And as with most art pieces, the sun can make the colors fade.
When a young woman makes her body a work of art in her 20's, they usually are not thinking in the long term.
As I said, I appreciate the beauty of the artwork and the deeply personal reasons for each one. I just hope that having such a vast amount of memories will not affect their lives as they get older in a negative way.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:13 AM   #27
myfavhobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
I like well done tattoos on women. I want to look at the tattoo and instantly know that the artist who did them charges as much as me (or more) per hour. The back piece on the third girl down and the side piece on the last girl would be the ones that I find the most visually appealing and I think compliment their look.

I might be a snob but I hate "trendy" tats that are dated or will soon be. Examples would be paw prints or cherries on the top of boobs, celtic or tribal tramp stamps, and bows on the back of thighs.
I think you hit the nail on the head by using the word “trendy”. I feel that any tattoo is very trendy. In the last few years they have become very popular. My guess that with all things popular, they will, in time, lose their popularity. What then? People with tattoos have “dated” their bodies just as kitchens are “dated” by the cabinet tops. Kitchens can be remodeled but can your skin be remodeled.

I must admit to a double standard however. I find tattoos very sexy in bed on a provider but would not take her to a company picnic.
myfavhobby is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 03:34 PM   #28
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Darn. Mind if I ask what about them is? I don't get it. How does it distract, if you can explain it. Some things are hard to explain, and this, I got down pat! For sure! LOL It's not distracting for me in the least, so I can not relate why it would be to others, ya know? Other than some things I do know. I'd like to add to my knowledge base and It's THE ONLY reason I ask. An intelligent perspective, which I know you have, would be a great base for me to start to understand some things, I apparently have not much of a clue about. You can PM me, if ya like. I am truly curious to know. If not no worries, many won't explain when I ask sincere questions. I assume they believe it's meant as a challenge or something. I don't think you would, but I want my intention to be very clear. I am trying to learn some things. Always.

Thanks!
Hi, Max! Sorry I took a while in explaining myself -- didn't get online last evening.

Not all tattoos are a problem for me. My in-state regular lady has one on her back. Since most of our activities are face-to-face, I don't usually see it -- maybe while I'm giving her a back rub. As is often the case, her tattoo has significance in terms of her life events, and is none of my business. And, of course, I like her so much that she could go out and acquire a bunch more ink without it "putting me off my feed."

The OP led off with a picture of an attractive woman with a giant pirate death's head emblazoned across her upper chest. I can just imagine how that would be: you're having intercourse with her in missionary, and you (of course) look down to admire her very excellent bosom, and there's old Pirate Death Skull grinning up at you, with bad teeth, no less ... I mean, the question was, "Is this distracting?" Decidedly yes; also, gross, dreadful, and so terribly unnecessary.

That's why I answered as I did. Now, I've seen your showcase photos, and delightful they are. I know you have a nice design on your lower back. In terms of going through the process, well, better you than me; and, if I ever got a chance to visit with you, your tattoo wouldn't slow me down a bit. It's those large-area, bold, vivid ones featuring unpleasant subject matter that I'd always avoid.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 05:30 PM   #29
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
Hi, Max! Sorry I took a while in explaining myself -- didn't get online last evening.

Not all tattoos are a problem for me. My in-state regular lady has one on her back. Since most of our activities are face-to-face, I don't usually see it -- maybe while I'm giving her a back rub. As is often the case, her tattoo has significance in terms of her life events, and is none of my business. And, of course, I like her so much that she could go out and acquire a bunch more ink without it "putting me off my feed."

The OP led off with a picture of an attractive woman with a giant pirate death's head emblazoned across her upper chest. I can just imagine how that would be: you're having intercourse with her in missionary, and you (of course) look down to admire her very excellent bosom, and there's old Pirate Death Skull grinning up at you, with bad teeth, no less ... I mean, the question was, "Is this distracting?" Decidedly yes; also, gross, dreadful, and so terribly unnecessary.

That's why I answered as I did. Now, I've seen your showcase photos, and delightful they are. I know you have a nice design on your lower back. In terms of going through the process, well, better you than me; and, if I ever got a chance to visit with you, your tattoo wouldn't slow me down a bit. It's those large-area, bold, vivid ones featuring unpleasant subject matter that I'd always avoid.
Hold 'em up! I stopped at back rub. You give back rubs? Wow! I got a pain in my neck...you good at those too? ( hands in prayer mode: "Please say yes, Please say yes!") LOL I think I wanna marry you! Ok...gonna read the rest of your post now...

Ok: Thanks for explaining for me, hon. I can understand that. I'd not put a skull on my chest, and not sure why a lady would, but am positive she had a good reason for it. Was just curious.
Old 08-19-2015, 05:50 PM   #30
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Hold 'em up! I stopped at back rub. You give back rubs? Wow! I got a pain in my neck...you good at those too? ( hands in prayer mode: "Please say yes, Please say yes!") LOL I think I wanna marry you! Ok...gonna read the rest of your post now...

Ok: Thanks for explaining for me, hon. I can understand that. I'd not put a skull on my chest, and not sure why a lady would, but am positive she had a good reason for it. Was just curious.
Yes, ma'am, I find that giving a back rub is a pleasant way to converse while establishing skin-to-skin contact that's not (yet) unequivocally sexual. Gives you a chance to talk while, at the same time, stage 1 preliminary foreplay is getting started. And, yes again, the neck is where I start. You'd need to put your hair up, because you don't want lotion in it, and the lotion is important in avoiding skin irritation, as I'm sure you know much better than I. With sufficient feedback, I'm not terrible at it, which just means that I can follow directions if they're sufficiently simple and direct. Subtlety is usually lost on us Y-chromosome types, as again I'm sure you know much better than I do.

Maybe we can meet sometime when I'm around the Dallas area; I'm sure I'd enjoy it, and would be very happy to do the unskilled-labor massage thing. And that would also take care of your very kind words about wanting to marry me, as I regard an appointment as a very-short-term marriage. Once you see my movie-star looks ("Shrek" was a movie, right?) and my long, luscious hair (think billiard ball, with a scrubby little fringe), you'll be happy that a demimonde marriage comes with an automatic divorce at the end of its few hours' duration.
James1588 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women