Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2015, 11:55 PM   #1
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962
Default I feel like a pedophile by playing with men under 40

We all know men don't become fully men, real men - or manly mature as they'll get - until they hit 40's

Buttttt I would seriously feel like I'm committing a crime by being with a child in his twenties, a child or half man in his 30's

I shudder thinking about it

I know alota women here only see older men too, mainly because they're older (mature) but I'm in my twenties & feel this way

I have absolutely no clue how to handle young children (men under 40) ...would be some strange babysitting role

I know some men feel this way about younger ladies ...except I'm the exclusion ...I mostly attract older men (thank god) they're sexy as hell. Mature = very sexy
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 06:44 AM   #2
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews

You are not alone
Mssppislm is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 09:54 AM   #3
Simply Spice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 219568
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
We all know men don't become fully men, real men - or manly mature as they'll get - until they hit 40's

Buttttt I would seriously feel like I'm committing a crime by being with a child in his twenties, a child or half man in his 30's

I shudder thinking about it

I know alota women here only see older men too, mainly because they're older (mature) but I'm in my twenties & feel this way

I have absolutely no clue how to handle young children (men under 40) ...would be some strange babysitting role

I know some men feel this way about younger ladies ...except I'm the exclusion ...I mostly attract older men (thank god) they're sexy as hell. Mature = very sexy

I think using the word pedophile is disgusting and wrong and having sex with a man 10 years your younger is undermining what true pedophiles are.

Call yourself a cougar. It's a lot more applicable
Simply Spice is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 12:58 PM   #4
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceInTucson View Post
I think using the word pedophile is disgusting and wrong and having sex with a man 10 years your younger is undermining what true pedophiles are.

Call yourself a cougar. It's a lot more applicable
Ha I like em 25 + years older. What does that make me? Grave a robber perhaps??
Old 08-19-2015, 01:59 PM   #5
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of the crudest and wackiest guys on here are old as fuck. Like my grandpa's age. If you were raised right, can maintain a general conversation and show respect... I will see you. Several of my best clients are under 35. I don't classify myself as a cougar either. I prefer men equal in age (personally speaking). If you act right, you can hit it. If you act like a douche, you can fuck off...regardless of age.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 02:17 PM   #6
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

40 and older only please! Preferably 50+
Old 08-19-2015, 02:28 PM   #7
smokeater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Im right there with ya. I have a minimum age I like to see and would prefer a woman be as close to my own age as possible. There is more to beauty than a 20 something hard body. The mind and experience are special things to behold. Oh I was born in the 1950's, and can tell you exactly where I was when the Mets won the world Series, man first walked on the moon and the president was shot.
smokeater is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 02:38 PM   #8
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeater View Post
Im right there with ya. I have a minimum age I like to see and would prefer a woman be as close to my own age as possible. There is more to beauty than a 20 something hard body. The mind and experience are special things to behold. Oh I was born in the 1950's, and can tell you exactly where I was when the Mets won the world Series, man first walked on the moon and the president was shot.
Haha +1000
Old 08-19-2015, 02:57 PM   #9
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I am an infrequent hobbyist; retired and 64 now. Haven't had a session since maybe 2012 (Thai Monica, aka Angel Monica now) and my physical ability in many areas is suspect; strength, creeky jounts, arthritis and so on.

In the man-child part of my mind (the part most closly hooked up to the "little head")I think about a submissive Asian contortionist spinner under 5' talletc etc.

But then I'd feel like the OP.

The retired realist in me sees the changing attitude of the younger generation , "the Millenials", in the general population, and doesn't want to deal with the eye-rolling condescension of some teen (LEGAL!) who is new to the provider/hobbyist way of life.

Nore do I want to deal with some mir-late twenty something who lives for The Party and is looking for a free-spending stock broker who is also a bedroom athlete.

My next opportunity to hobby may come up in October now. I will be looking for an established provider 35-45 (or so) for a 1.5 to 2 hr non rushed session in the Houston area.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 03:06 PM   #10
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

I am 37 years old but act way more mature for my age than i really am, I am smart, college educated, do not party, like setting dates more for company and to have an intellectual and stimulating conversation with a beautiful woman. If anything should transpire BCD for me that is icing on the cake.. and yes I am straight lol.

Just as I age I like things that stimulate my mind as well, the 1/2 hr to 1 hr dates do not do much for me at the age of 37.

To me using the word pedophile sends the wrong message, sure you may be young twenties according to you but I would would not classify you as a pedophile.

Just my .02 Zabrina
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 04:30 PM   #11
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Try being 40 and seeing the youngin's. I feel like Chester the Molester. I mean, I'm flattered that they're coming to me (pardon the pun) for their MILF kick, but the shit ain't easy.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:06 PM   #12
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
Some of the crudest and wackiest guys on here are old as fuck. Like my grandpa's age. If you were raised right, can maintain a general conversation and show respect... I will see you. Several of my best clients are under 35. I don't classify myself as a cougar either. I prefer men equal in age (personally speaking). If you act right, you can hit it. If you act like a douche, you can fuck off...regardless of age.
Excellent point. Lots of us don't ever really grow up, in terms of our behavior toward others in general, and women in particular. And some of us grow up pretty young. As Katrina suggests, old guys (and women, sometimes) often seem to think that the fact they've had a bunch of birthdays means that whatever they say and however they behave is somehow cute, and they're entitled to omit any semblance of manners and consideration. Regrettable, but all too common.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 08:35 AM   #13
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

My youngest provider experience was back in the ASPD days (2K8) when "Junior" was running Latin Relaxation, nominally a Latin MP, but really an agency/brothel.

I had a session with a latina, obviously in her mid twenties, but only 4'11" or so, full figured but small.

With the lights turned down low it seemed a bit strange at times (almost creepy) to see her moving around the room and disrobing. While I KNEW for a fact that she was an adult of legal age, there were uncomfortable flashes when she seemed much younger in the dim light.

I am almost ten years older now and don't think I'd look to repete that experience with someone so young.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 08:18 PM   #14
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

Pedophile may be a strong word, but not sure that it is that far off, when you are seeing people, mostly voluntarily, or not, at the age or younger than your own children; pretty disconcerting.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 08:36 PM   #15
MC
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

I'm currently 27 and have been in the hobby since I was 19. I consider myself pretty mature for my age. As a result, I feel like I've been pretty successful in the hobby as I've gotten to meet a lot of amazing ladies of all different ages, from 19 to early 50's.
MC is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women