Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2011, 06:54 PM   #16
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
1. Depends on the lady.
2. Depends on the lady.

FYI, it's a little uncouth to ask strangers about their financial affairs, no matter what business they're in. I know you're probably just curious, but remember that, in general, the same rules of etiquette from "the real world" apply here too. Keep in mind that we also don't know you -- you could be a lady looking to enter the biz, or you could be the IRS. And anyone could be reading!

Personally, yes, this has been a very sound financial decision for me, and when I'm actively working, I'm happy with the number of gentlemen I see. But unless you're my accountant, that's about as detailed as I'll get.
+1
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:59 PM   #17
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest View Post
1. Depends on the lady.
2. Depends on the lady.

FYI, it's a little uncouth to ask strangers about their financial affairs, no matter what business they're in. I know you're probably just curious, but remember that, in general, the same rules of etiquette from "the real world" apply here too. Keep in mind that we also don't know you -- you could be a lady looking to enter the biz, or you could be the IRS. And anyone could be reading!

Personally, yes, this has been a very sound financial decision for me, and when I'm actively working, I'm happy with the number of gentlemen I see. But unless you're my accountant, that's about as detailed as I'll get.
I can't blame her for asking, it's a scary jump, especially when you don't know anyone or no one will answer your questions.

Though keeping totally quiet makes sense, it's possible to share info without giving indication of income.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #18
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfergirl View Post
Wow, that's amazing. I didn't know you could make a living from this. I guess that it must take years for that to happen--one must first establish herself and build a client base. That must take a long time.

I need to pay off my loans from college (just graduated recently) and save for graduate school, and this is one way that I was thinking of doing it.

I know it's not easy breaking into the business, but it sounds like a fun endeavor.
fer sure!
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:09 PM   #19
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
You mean when you are not being a klutz.
My next ISO:
Anyone with a fetish for casts and/or bruises. Sorry, crutches not included.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:11 PM   #20
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Oh kinky!
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:47 PM   #21
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

You can most definitely make a living doing only this....A good one at that..
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:52 PM   #22
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfergirl View Post
I didn't know you could make a living from this. I guess that it must take years for that to happen--one must first establish herself and build a client base. That must take a long time. ...

I know it's not easy breaking into the business, but it sounds like a fun endeavor.
You are very correct: like any entrepreneurial endeavor, it can take a while to make a living! Patience is a good thing to have before you start. I'd say it took me a good six months at least before I had the income that I'd wanted, and I started out at much (much!) lower rates than I have now. Even though with lower rates I had a larger market available to me, without an established presence and people to vouch that I was on the up-and-up, it was difficult to find gentlemen willing to risk seeing me. Don't blame 'em.

I can't say if it's any more or less difficult to start out with a high end marketing strategy than a more mainstream approach. Your target market would be limited by the greater financial hurdle of meeting, but I've found that a higher proportion of gentlemen in that high end market are okay with seeing a mostly-unknown if she presents herself well. YMMV, of course. Other than in rare circumstances (you can build your own professional-quality website and can get great photos taken for free/cheap, for example), it is more of an initial financial investment, though.

I recommend to any lady regardless of being new, established, high end, aligned with the typical market -- anyone -- to have a traditional job too. Not only is the income a good safety net, it can help keep you grounded; we're like sexy superheroes, and as any Spiderman fan knows, living a double life can become straining. As Lauren said, it also gives you another topic to talk about with gentlemen if you're comfortable sharing that, and/or with relatives if you need a "cover story".

But, yeah, as difficult and rollercoastery as it can be, it has been fun!
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:54 PM   #23
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

To answer the question, yes you can make a good living. It will be up to you what you make of this "career" just like any other business. Its a business bottom line.

I am doing this to invest in my "day" business and clean up my credit crap.

I could pay my bills with a couple clients a week I just couldn't get ahead that way.

You also have to price for the market you are going for. My market is certainly not $5000. lol Im looking to stay more or less local so I fit in that market. I am on the high end of it though.

A nice website and pictures for sure!
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:14 PM   #24
JT10
Gaining Momentum

Carrie said, "I recommend to any lady regardless of being new, established, high end, aligned with the typical market -- anyone -- to have a traditional job too. Not only is the income a good safety net, it can help keep you grounded; we're like sexy superheroes, and as any Spiderman fan knows, living a double life can become straining. As Lauren said, it also gives you another topic to talk about with gentlemen if you're comfortable sharing that, and/or with relatives if you need a "cover story". "

Great advice. The superhero simile is great. As a hobbiest, the double life thing can be a bit straining too. I have wondered how girls that are 21 and doing really well financially explain that one to their parents and friends. No college job can pay for those Louie Vuitton's you're wearing at Thanksgiving dinner?? Balance is good in anything.

Carrie, I just know that I would like you........................... ..................
JT10 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:57 AM   #25
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

This is from a hobbyist's POV.

You should definitely take the advice given from Lauren and Carrie. You can make a living at this business. After all, women have been doing it since the beginning of time. No other industry (including politics) can claim the same thing. So listen to them. They are very successful using (Carrie's example of seeing the number that is good for her), and Lauren's business model.

From the hobbyist's standpoint, you have to ask yourself some of the following questions:
  1. Become a member of P411 or some other verified providers listing (even here, but ECCIE isn't everywhere). And SCREEN, SCREEN, SCREEN. Once you have screened, do so once again.
  2. TCB: this is an integral part of being successful in the hobby. Don't start until you've resolved all these issues. It doesn't take long for word to get around that you're lousy at TCB.
  3. Can you be completely intimate with strangers? Quite frankly, this is the issue that never ceases to amaze me: that a lady walks in, we may have some chat, then get undressed and go to bed engaging in the most intimate of conduct with a stranger.
  4. Decide in advance what your services are going to be like. Limited GFE, GFE, PSE, or some other kind of service (some ladies only do CBJs while others do BBBJs--an issues for a lot of guys). So, decide in advance what you are comfortable with. Make it known in your ads, and price services accordingly. Even SMT is priced for that kind of service.
  5. I have seen both ladies starting out and ladies that have been in the business for a while. The ladies breaking into the business tend to start at lower rates, but it's not a hard and fast rule. Some of the most successful that I've seen (and my best experience, SO FAR lol) is a well renowned lady that travels a lot, but whose rates have remained, IMHO, very reasonable (although on the high side of what I can afford). I'd spring that amount to see her again, while in most cases, I wouldn't see some ladies again.
  6. Don't let the guys determine your service and your rates. Do what is right for you.
  7. Finally, read some of the threads on this Board regarding running the business. I don't have access to the ladies' forums, but I'd be willing to bet there are a lot threads there with this kind of advice.
If you decide to pull the trigger, good luck.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:17 AM   #26
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
This is from a hobbyist's POV.

3) Can you be completely intimate with strangers? Quite frankly, this is the issue that never ceases to amaze me: that a lady walks in, we may have some chat, then get undressed and go to bed engaging in the most intimate of conduct with a stranger.

4) Decide in advance what your services are going to be like. Limited GFE, GFE, PSE, or some other kind of service (some ladies only do CBJs while others do BBBJs--an issues for a lot of guys). So, decide in advance what you are comfortable with. Make it known in your ads, and price services accordingly. Even SMT is priced for that kind of service.
I'll suggest this may be more trial & error...I'm not sure you know this until you give it a few tries
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:19 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT10 View Post
Great advice. The superhero simile is great. As a hobbiest, the double life thing can be a bit straining too. I have wondered how girls that are 21 and doing really well financially explain that one to their parents and friends. No college job can pay for those Louie Vuitton's you're wearing at Thanksgiving dinner?? Balance is good in anything.

Good for you , at least you are thinking about the flip side. There are huge downsides to this business. Maybe the ladies can expand on that too. And also this mystery job that let's one fly all over the world at the drop of a hat catering to men's every needs without that other job becoming the slightest bit suspicious. You might want to ask more details about that. There is a ying for ever yang.....only you know if it is worth it but you should at least start the quest with a broader understanding.

My recommendation is to dip your toe into the water.....have one of the poster on this board be your first. That way the whole community would have a tad more trust in you. You ask allot of qurstion and have given very little in return. I know a great girl in austin that would be perfect for lending a hand but not with such little information.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:37 AM   #28
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT10 View Post

Carrie, I just know that I would like you........................... ..................
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Good for you , at least you are thinking about the flip side. There are huge downsides to this business. Maybe the ladies can expand on that too. And also this mystery job that let's one fly all over the world at the drop of a hat catering to men's every needs without that other job becoming the slightest bit suspicious. You might want to ask more details about that. There is a ying for ever yang.....only you know if it is worth it but you should at least start the quest with a broader understanding.
I've always wondered that as well. What are those "super jobs" that allow so much schedule freedom? I know they exist but the ones I can think of that also pay well aren't usually open to 20-somethings. How many of you have double lives that involve intimacy/integration with loved ones? I mean not just showing up a couple of times a year for the holidays or talking on the phone.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:04 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I've always wondered that as well. What are those "super jobs" that allow so much schedule freedom? I know they exist but the ones I can think of that also pay well aren't usually open to 20-somethings. How many of you have double lives that involve intimacy/integration with loved ones? I mean not just showing up a couple of times a year for the holidays or talking on the phone.
I will leave you with words from our own immortal PJ O'rouke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
I just pointed out that there is a difference between what someone says for marketing and what they believe.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:09 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I'm having my doubts

Can we ask the OP, how she found this site?

Did you have a friend in the biz?

Have you ever done anything close to this? Such as some gobbly gew with a Prof for a nice GPA move in the right direction?

Give us something to work with sister girl!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women