Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2016, 10:16 AM   #16
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
Is that why Bush43 beat Gore in 1999?
Gee, and I didn't even know there was a Presidential election in 1999. Good thing we have flighty here to keep our "facts" straight.

Quote:
The FBI director has not confirmed that the investigation is criminal.
Uh, yes he has flighty. You're in denial. FBI Director James Comey publicly scoffed at hildebeest's clumsy efforts to downplay the gravity of her transgressions by calling the FBI probe a mere "security review".

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...thing-n2161616

BTW flighty - you really need to check in with your libtard handlers more often to pick up the latest libtard talking points because yours are always out of date. You look pretty stupid parroting old and discredited talking points.

It became undeniable that the FBI is conducting a CRIMINAL investigation months ago when subjects of the investigation asked for and received immunity from criminal prosecution prior to talking to the FBI. Even your fellow libtard eatfido gave up arguing otherwise.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 10:33 AM   #17
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Before you call somebody gay, go do a review and then come back and talk to us NEWBIE. Iffy, if you could get some once in a while maybe wouldn't be so stressed out all the time.
Ironically, you don't have any reviews, either...
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 10:45 AM   #18
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Mebbe the lib tranny doesn't want to " out " his fellow trannies, or they requested that he not review them. He might want to stay in the closet like EKIM.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 12:54 PM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Before you call somebody gay, go do a review and then come back and talk to us NEWBIE. Iffy, if you could get some once in a while maybe wouldn't be so stressed out all the time.
Where's your "review"? How would you know about getting any pussy?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 05:55 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim deez View Post
I really doubt then whoever is running the Country selected Trump. This right here is why I think the whole Trump thing is fascinating. If Trump happens to win the Presidency where the hell are the Globalists and Elitists that are running everything. Unless a Republican nomination is one thing and actually winning the Presidency is a whole other story. I can't wait to see it all pan out though.
Our next President has already been selected. The election is a carnival sideshow, and votes are already counted.or they will be adjusted where needed to obtain the desired outcome.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 06:01 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Gee, and I didn't even know there was a Presidential election in 1999. Good thing we have flighty here to keep our "facts" straight.

Uh, yes he has flighty. You're in denial. FBI Director James Comey publicly scoffed at hildebeest's clumsy efforts to downplay the gravity of her transgressions by calling the FBI probe a mere "security review".

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...thing-n2161616

BTW flighty - you really need to check in with your libtard handlers more often to pick up the latest libtard talking points because yours are always out of date. You look pretty stupid parroting old and discredited talking points.

It became undeniable that the FBI is conducting a CRIMINAL investigation months ago when subjects of the investigation asked for and received immunity from criminal prosecution prior to talking to the FBI. Even your fellow libtard eatfido gave up arguing otherwise.

the FBI only does criminal investigations. they don't do "security reviews".

they aren't called the Federal Bureau of Investigation for nothing, are they?

what do they investigate? crimes. nothing more, nothing less.

flighty, you have to one deluded libtard idiot to think this is not a criminal investigation.

but that's exactly what you are isn't it? a deluded libtard idiot!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 06:58 PM   #22
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
DSK, not true. I have reviews and "white list referrals" on TER ("The Erotic Review"). I am sure you realize that the most "Dallas Independents" have accounts on both ECCIE and TER. For example the girl in my Avatar Kristin Kindle, has an account on ECCIE and TER. All my reviews go on TER.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 07:05 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
DSK, not true. I have reviews and "white list referrals" on TER ("The Erotic Review"). I am sure you realize that the most "Dallas Independents" have accounts on both ECCIE and TER. For example the girl in my Avatar Kristin Kindle, has an account on ECCIE and TER. All my reviews go on TER.
who cares about TER here? post a link dickhead, maybe we'll care!
Old 05-17-2016, 07:16 PM   #24
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

flighty, you have to one deluded libtard idiot to think this is not a criminal investigation.

If you are found to be guilty of gross negliance regarding classifications of emails with regards to rules USC1924 and USC793, you lose your job, you don't go to jail.

The FBI really wants to know HOW did classified data get moved from the Server on the secure network to a Server on a non secure network, and then ultimately on Hillary's server. You can call it whatever you want. They have been looking at the emails since Sept 2015.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/08/us...mail.html?_r=0
Old 05-17-2016, 07:21 PM   #25
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Where's your "review"?
LL, see post 22. I could ask you the same question. Where's your review?
Old 05-17-2016, 07:29 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
If you are found to be guilty of gross negliance regarding classifications of emails with regards to rules USC1924 and USC793, you lose your job, you don't go to jail.

The FBI really wants to know HOW did classified data get moved from the Server on the secure network to a Server on a non secure network, and then ultimately on Hillary's server. You can call it whatever you want. They have been looking at the emails since Sept 2015.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/08/us...mail.html?_r=0
that's pretty easy to explain idiot. it's been answered. someone had to go into a secure facility, read the data, takes notes and then send them to HildeWhore. secure networks cannot connect to the interwebs idiot. my bet is that HildeWhore's minions, starting with Huma Abedin, did this. repeatedly. that makes her guilty as an accomplice. ahahaha

who will roll over on the HildeWhore? her IT geek certainly. Abedin? not. she's a die hard muslin brotherhood believer.

she's done. over. finished.
Old 05-17-2016, 07:33 PM   #27
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
The article is from January of 2016. This is May 2016. The FBI director has not confirmed that the investigation is criminal.
Criminal investigations is all they do dipshit
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 07:41 PM   #28
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
that's pretty easy to explain idiot. it's been answered. someone had to go into a secure facility, read the data, takes notes and then send them to HildeWhore. secure networks cannot connect to the interwebs idiot. my bet is that HildeWhore's minions, starting with Huma Abedin, did this. repeatedly. that makes her guilty as an accomplice. ahahaha

who will roll over on the HildeWhore? her IT geek certainly. Abedin? not. she's a die hard muslin brotherhood believer.

she's done. over. finished.
You are off on the details of how it was likely done, but the basic principle and net result is right. Lots of ways to get around the rules if you have ill intent, or are an egomaniac as she is.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 08:21 PM   #29
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You are off on the details of how it was likely done, but the basic principle and net result is right. Lots of ways to get around the rules if you have ill intent, or are an egomaniac as she is.
i'm not off. even if i was, she still circumvented protocol which is a security breach.
Old 05-17-2016, 08:25 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
the FBI only does criminal investigations. they don't do "security reviews".

they aren't called the Federal Bureau of Investigation for nothing, are they?

i think i've made that clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Criminal investigations is all they do dipshit
how is your cat doing? cashing those royalty checks? must keep him in catnip!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women