Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2016, 06:37 AM   #31
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346

Quote:
Originally Posted by jma9 View Post
Unfortunately this is (could be) true...but...why would you want her to pick him? She can't stand him and he would die of a "heart attack" or "stroke" in the first month or so...
Yes, I think you may be correct about that. I think Julian Castro would be a good bet since he is Hispanic and he would help her with the Hispanic and male vote. He is also young. I also like Elizabeth Warren, but two women on the ticket would not be a good idea. I suspect she would probably lose a lot of the male vote. Also, perhaps Tim Kaine. He's a safe bet.
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 06:52 AM   #32
SassySue
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hillary is dishonest and corrupt. That is not good for the country. She will do whatever Wall Street tells her to. They haven't paid her $250k for speeches because of her insight or spellbinding oratory. They are buying access, and they will get it. She is NOT a friend of the common person, and Bernie knows that. He sold you out, sorry to say. Sue.
She probably is dishonest at times, I totally agree with you. But so are candidates for the GOP party. I'm sure she won't let Wallstreet go bankrupt. However, I'm sure Clinton will also do a lot for the Democrat party and implement policies she advocates for the Democrat party. She also has a good adviser behind her, Bill Clinton. Two heads are always better than one. We had everything in the green when he was President. You can't deny that. We are not doing well, and have not done well for a long time, under the GOP agenda. We need change in the opposite direction. The GOP, as I said before, are not true Republicans. They have gone too far to the right and are too extreme, in my opinion. They are unwilling to compromise on many issues. They want women and families to get off welfare, yet they are against abortion and raising minimum wage. They want to lower the deficit, yet at the same time lower the tax bracket on the wealthiest Americans and on large corporations and capital gains, and increase the defense budget by ordering weapons and other military non-essentials.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:06 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
She probably is dishonest at times, I totally agree with you. But so are candidates for the GOP party. I'm sure she won't let Wallstreet go bankrupt. However, I'm sure Clinton will also do a lot for the Democrat party and implement policies she advocates for the Democrat party. She also has a good adviser behind her, Bill Clinton. Two heads are always better than one. We had everything in the green when he was President. You can't deny that. We are not doing well, and have not done well for a long time, under the GOP agenda. We need change in the opposite direction. The GOP, as I said before, are not true Republicans. They have gone too far to the right and are too extreme, in my opinion. They are unwilling to compromise on many issues. They want women and families to get off welfare, yet they are against abortion and raising minimum wage. They want to lower the deficit, yet at the same time lower the tax bracket on the wealthiest Americans and on large corporations and capital gains, and increase the defense budget by ordering weapons and other military non-essentials.

"Two heads are better than one?" It's apparent that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator could never get "head" at home, that's why he chose someone other than hildebeest.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 07:51 AM   #34
SassySue
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

"Two heads are better than one?" It's apparent that Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator could never get "head" at home, that's why he chose someone other than hildebeest.
And with one bump. . .
Old 07-16-2016, 07:57 AM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yep. Keeping it real.

IBIDiot takes a legitimate discussion from running mates to blow jobs. Wonder what he's hiding.

I'd love to read one of your reviews IBIDiot. Of a session with a woman.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 09:10 AM   #36
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Talking

Quote:

shriLIARy's first "order " on her first day in office will be to ban ALL women working in the White House from wearing BLUE dresses ! :c lap:
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 12:00 AM   #37
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The economy was good under Clinton because of the dot.com boom. He had nothing to do with that. He also cooperated with Republicans. He's the one that ended "welfare as we know it". He's not going to be a great help.

Yes, the Republicans are despicable liars, too. But Hillary is THE most corrupt, dishonest and incompetent candidate in history. She does care about people. She only cares about herself. Freedom will die under her watch. It's on life support now, and she will pull the plug. And, yes, I want to vomit at the thought I might vote Republican this election, but Hillary is not the person she portrays herself to be. She is evil and dangerous, whereas Trump is just a publicity seeking buffoon. I choose the buffoon over the spawn of Satan. We might survive the buffoon, we won't survive Hillary.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 05:16 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
shriLIARy's first "order " on her first day in office will be to ban ALL women working in the White House from wearing BLUE dresses ! :c lap:

+1

Old 07-17-2016, 07:18 AM   #39
SassySue
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The economy was good under Clinton because of the dot.com boom. He had nothing to do with that. He also cooperated with Republicans. He's the one that ended "welfare as we know it". He's not going to be a great help.

Yes, the Republicans are despicable liars, too. But Hillary is THE most corrupt, dishonest and incompetent candidate in history. She does care about people. She only cares about herself. Freedom will die under her watch. It's on life support now, and she will pull the plug. And, yes, I want to vomit at the thought I might vote Republican this election, but Hillary is not the person she portrays herself to be. She is evil and dangerous, whereas Trump is just a publicity seeking buffoon. I choose the buffoon over the spawn of Satan. We might survive the buffoon, we won't survive Hillary.
Okay, COG, you are convinced, so no use in me trying to persuade you otherwise. I'm merely stating my opinion. As I said before, I think she is definitely the better choice and I'll do anything to keep Trump from getting elected. No matter what Bill Clinton did, the fact is, we did have a surplus, not a deficit. I'm sure he did make mistakes, no President is perfect. Just as President Bush made mistakes. It's your decision to vote for whoever you think is the best choice and my hat is off to you.
Old 07-17-2016, 07:24 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Old 07-17-2016, 07:38 AM   #41
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 01:01 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
Okay, COG, you are convinced, so no use in me trying to persuade you otherwise. I'm merely stating my opinion. As I said before, I think she is definitely the better choice and I'll do anything to keep Trump from getting elected. No matter what Bill Clinton did, the fact is, we did have a surplus, not a deficit. I'm sure he did make mistakes, no President is perfect. Just as President Bush made mistakes. It's your decision to vote for whoever you think is the best choice and my hat is off to you.
I can respect that. Voting your conscience is never wrong. I'm reconsidering voting for Trump because he chose Pence as his VP. It really doesn't matter, I think it's already been decided that Hillary will win. Love you! Keep fighting the good fight!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women