Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2016, 12:25 PM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Is there a gene that makes you poor?
Only the ones that affect physical and mental development.

And those might arguably be merely the "absence of genes"!

I have seen discussions surrounding around physical conditions in Black people that for one reason or another affect their blood chemistry, which causes them problems when "qualifying" for certain types of employment. To the extent that "genetics" plays a role in facilitating deficiencies in their physical and mental capacities do to blood disorders, then it would be relevant. Is that a reason or an excuse? It depends on the drive and motivation of the person afflicted.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 12:34 PM   #32
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Only the ones that affect physical and mental development.

And those might arguably be merely the "absence of genes"!

Well....that explains Liberals and Ivan. And I'm pretty sure Ivan is a white guy.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 12:55 PM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well....that explains Liberals and Ivan. And I'm pretty sure Ivan is a white guy.
... didn't he post something about "all us White people posting"?

.. YEA, I just quoted him ....

Of course some of his deficiency might be due to a lack of any training in "critical thinking" skills and learning some sort of analytical process to evaluate situations so that he could extrapolate from known experiences to determine "a clue" of what it might be like to be Black!

For instance ... they way he is "accepted" here on the board!
Old 07-11-2016, 01:08 PM   #34
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:

Of course some of his deficiency might be due to a lack of any training in "critical thinking" skills and learning some sort of analytical process to evaluate situations so that he could extrapolate from known experiences to determine "a clue" of what it might be like to be Black!

I think he just jerks off too much. Not enough blood in his head.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 01:34 PM   #35
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
Again I don't claim to be sure of anything when it comes to this. If someone made a real good argument that Blacks problems in America are all due to their history here I would have no problem accepting it.

So why is there so much black poverty in this country? Can someone answer?
Given the particular board and forum that we're on, it's pretty unlikely that you'd get any sort of meaningful discussion on an issue like this.

Fundamentally, poverty in general is a difficult and complicated problem to handle. As much as we'd like a simple solution that can be encapsulated in a 5 second sound byte, it's really a problem that won't be quickly solved, if ever.

Specifically in regards to black Americans, the poverty rate is higher when compared to Asians and non-Hispanic Caucasians, but not horribly higher than vs Hispanics (26.2% vs 23.6%, using 2007 numbers). Interestingly, Native Americans had the highest % poverty rate at 28.4%.

As to causes? Again, there's no easy answer. You can talk about factors such as unlike any other race other than Native Americans, blacks in the US have been exposed to more systemic racism. Even though it's not as blatant now as it has been in the past, people are just sneakier about it. Even if you don't believe you're actively prejudiced against a race, we all still have subconscious biases that we act upon without even noticing it.

For me, I think lack of education is the biggest cause of poverty today (regardless of race). It's not a coincidence that generally speaking, your higher income brackets will be comprised of more educated people. As our economy advances, education becomes even more important as the high paying jobs you can get without a college degree (much less only a high school one) continue to disappear. Lack of education also tends to create a horrible feedback loop as people who don't believe / have education will also fail to stress the importance of it to their children.

Anyways, here's some data on poverty in the US: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Povert..._United_States
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 01:35 PM   #36
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardy Loo View Post
Poverty justifies a high crime rate? I could understand stealing food to feed oneself.

But rape? Attacking random people for fun? Killing for fun? Killing for pairs of shoes? That's not poverty.

It's genetics. Always has. Always will be. Science says so. And the laws of science aren't gonna change because you are offended.
There has been many studies on the topic of Criminal Behavior and how environmental and genetic factors may play a roll. One interesting conclusion is that Diet may play a very important role. You can't raise a young child on Burger King, McDonalds and a Bowl of Luck Charms Cereal during his or her formative years and not expect a large percentage of kids as they enter their teens and young adulthood to have some degree of developmental and Socialization issues and of course coupled with environmental factors that are less than desirable, Criminal Behavior as well as addictions could become a side affect.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 01:35 PM   #37
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Another post that proves the OP's point.

Try to get to the bottom of an obvious problem and it just proves you have no fillter.

By the way I have no problem when someone points out that Asians have higher IQs then Whites and commit less crime. Neither does anyone else. But when it comes to these discussions and blacks then it taboo. Thats exactly the OP point.
Absolutely true!!! Love them Asians!! Unless we can talk openly about issues in black communities WITHOUT BEING CALLED RACIST nothing will change for them.
tonyvicksa is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 01:36 PM   #38
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Up front a "flaw" in an intelligence test is the one who drafted it, the one who administered it, and the one who interpreted the results. "IQ" is a score representative of a moment in history .... and not a valid indicator of success.
Yeah and really, for success, there are many factors outside of intelligence that have an effect on your chances - and no one factor really guarantees "success", they just affect your odds of it.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 01:41 PM   #39
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Given the particular board and forum that we're on, it's pretty unlikely that you'd get any sort of meaningful discussion on an issue like this.

Fundamentally, poverty in general is a difficult and complicated problem to handle. As much as we'd like a simple solution that can be encapsulated in a 5 second sound byte, it's really a problem that won't be quickly solved, if ever.

Specifically in regards to black Americans, the poverty rate is higher when compared to Asians and non-Hispanic Caucasians, but not horribly higher than vs Hispanics (26.2% vs 23.6%, using 2007 numbers). Interestingly, Native Americans had the highest % poverty rate at 28.4%.

As to causes? Again, there's no easy answer. You can talk about factors such as unlike any other race other than Native Americans, blacks in the US have been exposed to more systemic racism. Even though it's not as blatant now as it has been in the past, people are just sneakier about it. Even if you don't believe you're actively prejudiced against a race, we all still have subconscious biases that we act upon without even noticing it.

For me, I think lack of education is the biggest cause of poverty today (regardless of race). It's not a coincidence that generally speaking, your higher income brackets will be comprised of more educated people. As our economy advances, education becomes even more important as the high paying jobs you can get without a college degree (much less only a high school one) continue to disappear. Lack of education also tends to create a horrible feedback loop as people who don't believe / have education will also fail to stress the importance of it to their children.

Anyways, here's some data on poverty in the US: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Povert..._United_States

Voting for democrats has a lot to do with it!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 01:45 PM   #40
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Default No safe all black neighborhoods

Again show me a safe all Black neighborhood. They do not exist!!! I can show you safe all white, Hispanic, Asian, all Jewish neighborhoods, etc. But not one all black.

Of course pointing out this FACT will make me a racist. The real racists are the ones who bury their heads in the sand and refuse to confront, admit or try to improve the plight of our black communities.

God forbid I bring up black on black crime, 75% of black kids in single parent households, black unemployment rate, black high school drop out rate. The real racists are the ones that don't want to openly talk about these issues.
Old 07-11-2016, 01:52 PM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Voting for democrats has a lot to do with it!

Liberals offer the carrot of entitlements to those in the lower socio-economic levels of our society, who vote for the "liberal" candidates who promise them the "pot at the end of the rainbow," and in return they get meddling government employees with reams of regulations and paper work to qualify and maintain the "trimmings" of the carrot they were promised until the next cycle begins. Weaning them off the government tit will reduce the number of votes for the "liberal" candidates, so it is counter-productive for the "liberal" office holders to "cure" the necessity of the "entitlements" dribbled out over the period until the next election cycle.

In the meantime the "liberals" can blame the conservatives for failing to vote for more "entitlements," which explains to the voters wanting more entitlements why they should vote for the "liberals" next time. It's a "Ponzi" scheme to assure re-election.

If the "entitlement" segment of our society works their way out of the need for more "free stuff," then they will desire to keep a greater share of their earnings and begin to lean toward the conservative point of view. Liberals would not survive that transition.
Old 07-11-2016, 01:56 PM   #42
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think he just jerks off too much. Not enough blood in his head.
you know they wrote a song about him

youtu.be/mzLK2n2_Zw0
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 02:01 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Poverty, for the most part, is frequently inherited, but it's not genetic. Children without financial means having children they cannot support is the leading cause of poverty in this country, and in most other countries. Break that cycle for two generations and you will put a big dent in poverty ... and crime.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 02:25 PM   #44
tonyvicksa
Valued Poster

Problem is nobody has the balls to do it. Imagine the outrage if you suggested no one gets government aid unless they are on Norplant or some other birth control.
Old 07-11-2016, 02:56 PM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
This crap again? I am guessing you are a liberal.

I would say that 100% of black people have zero idea on what its like to be white. I would bet that 100 of whites and blacks have zero idea what it like to be Asian and so on. I would also bet that 100% of blacks have no idea what its like to be a cop in a dangerous area and have to deal with blacks all the time. Whats your point?
Quote:
When have you ever had a clue about anything?
Quote:
Gee great point.
Quote:
He doesn't have one. Ivan is just looking for relivance between his masturbations in his lonely life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Hahahaha............ You're batting a thousand today dipshit. Why don't you go get some melanin infusion treatments to darken your skin and kink your hair and live like a black man for a few years just so you'll know what it's like. Then you can write a book and title it "Dumb White Boy Gone Black" My Life as an American Negro By Iva biggenmomo, lol.

Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
+1000

The OP is obviously not the only one around here with no filter.
Quote:
.... that's not a basis for any solution, it's merely an excuse for bad behavior.

Some "white" folks, BTW, do have "a fucking clue," because they have lived in a predominately Black (or Hispanic or other nationality) community and were regularly kept at the "back of the line" for services, while the predominate members of the community were served and/or recognized first.

How many times have you heard something like ...

.. "I noz wats goin on.... it a Black thang"?

Ben Carson, a BLACK MAN, was literally trashed by the media and Black people. A brilliant and talented brain surgeon! Ridiculed, marginalized, and figuratively (verbally) assaulted. So is it really about "skin color"? Or is that a "badge of victimization" .... some folks would rather be a victim! For the most part it's a choice ,... because it was a series of THEIR decisions that put them where they ended up .... or retained them where they began!

IMO he is a threat to the mindset of "Black America" who wants to blame "Whitey" on their plight, and proof that one can succeed "even as a Black person" in this country. Their "fearful leader" in the People's House is cowering and trembling from his utter failures as a "leader" and has NOTHING to show for his eight years in office to improve the plight of the Black people in this country .... he's a loser and a failure .... he is a self-centered, narcissistic loud mouth who talks shit but has done nothing for the Black people, but provide an example of why affirmative action is a failure as a program.

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton ..... "leaders"????????????

Whether Black, Brown, White, Yellow, Red, or Neutral .....

... would you want your child to arrive in adulthood as ...

Jessie Jackson or
Al Sharpton or
Ben Carson?
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
you know they wrote a song about him

youtu.be/mzLK2n2_Zw0
I see the dumb as fuck club just had their weekly meeting. Did you have drinks and queers after for entertainment? Of course if any of you are black I apologize.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women