Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452834
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2016, 07:55 AM   #16
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
So NOW EKIM finally admits what the rest of us have known all along... HE'S A LYIN LIB ! So much for all of his denials ! Now if he'd just admit to his love of dingleberry pickin and being a fudge " packee " !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 07:57 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Glib and dingleberries.

Not a greater forum on ECCIE.

Shame...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:05 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
How is the gun control working out for your Libtards!! fuking idiots!! wake the fuk up!!!
How did this have anything to do with guns? How is that part of this discussion, dipshit?

Or are you just spewing bile in your spare time?

Old 07-15-2016, 08:06 AM   #19
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Keep living in Disney Land.. does "It's a small world after all" continually play in your head since you are so fuking naive?
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:07 AM   #20
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How did this have anything to do with guns? How is that part of this discussion, dipshit?

Or are you just spewing bile in your spare time?

again with you ignorant Hillary tit sucking morons!!!!

all you Libtarbs saying banning guns will solve all of these murders.. I guess yall forgot Fuking Muslin goat fuckers will use anything to kill us. or are yall too fuking stupid to see this?
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:09 AM   #21
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Glib and dingleberries.

Not a greater forum on ECCIE.

Shame...
Mebbe YOUR hero odumbo will send Lurch Kerry and James Taylor over there AGAIN to sing to them " You've Got A Friend " !!! Ya, that'll make it alright !
Old 07-15-2016, 08:49 AM   #22
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Funny. That's my exact question to Odumbo and the dimbulbocrats every time there is one of these Islamic terrorist attacks in this country.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 09:24 AM   #23
BigLouie
Valued Poster

No terror attack. No hostages. Reports are that he was a French national, petty thief. More into women than religion. Upset and unstable over a failed marriage.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 09:33 AM   #24
gfejunkie

Denial is not a river in Egypt either.

You're vastly outnumbered in your opinion. Even the President of France knows he was a Tunisian MUSLIM.
Old 07-15-2016, 11:01 AM   #25
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

From Reuters:

French authorities were trying to determine on Friday whether a Tunisian who killed at least 84 people by plowing a truck into Bastille Day crowds had acted alone or with accomplices, but said the attack bore the hallmarks of Islamist militants.
Thursday night's attack in the Riviera city of Nice plunged France again into grief and fear just eight months after gunmen killed 130 people in Paris. Those attacks, and one in Brussels four months ago, have shocked Western Europe, already anxious over security challenges from mass immigration, open borders and pockets of Islamist radicalism.
The truck zigzagged along the city's seafront Promenade des Anglais as a fireworks display marking the French national day ended on Thursday night. It careered into families and friends listening to an orchestra or strolling above the Mediterranean beach toward the century-old Hotel Negresco.
At least 10 children were among the dead. Of the scores of injured, 25 were on life support, authorities said on Friday.
Bystander Franck Sidoli said he had seen people go down before the truck finally stopped just five meters away from him.
"A woman was there, she lost her son. Her son was on the ground, bleeding," he told Reuters at the scene.
The driver, 31-year-old Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, shot dead by officers at the scene, was known to police for petty crimes but was not on a watch list of suspected militants. He had one criminal conviction for road rage, sentenced to probation three months ago for throwing a wooden pallet at another driver.
The investigation "will try to determine whether he benefited from accomplices," Paris prosecutor Francois Molins said. "It will also try to find out whether Mohamed Laouaiej Bouhlel had ties to Islamist terrorist organizations."

Yeah that Frenchman Mohamed.............
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 11:43 AM   #26
gfejunkie

Went to his death shouting "Allahu Akbar!"

Nope. No terrorism there.
Old 07-15-2016, 11:47 AM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Graphically reminded me of a phone call I made in 2002. In Kansas City they used to have a music festival at the base of the Liberty Memorial (before they ran the underground gay population out) every year. I remember in 2002 they were predicting 35,000 people. I made several phone calls until I got the guy who was supposed to be in charge of park venue security for the city (Kay Waldo Barnes (d)) was the Mayor at the time. I alerted him to the idea of a Muslim terrorist could get a semi with a load of gasoline and drive it right smack into the festival. Detonation would kill more than the World Trade Center attack and leave thousands horribly burned. He told me that terrorists don't care about music. ???? I said that this is the ultimate soft target. He said that there would be cops for crowd control. I said that those cops would be among the victims as they would fail to react to an attack in a timely manner. They are there for crowd control. I mentioned using "dragon's teeth" for security. He told me that he didn't think they could find any dragons in KCMO. I tried to explain to the moron what I was talking about

A single row could stop a runaway semi and trailor away from the center of the crowd. Putting a padeye on top would allow you to run a thick chain from one to another to prevent motorcylces and bicyles for entry. It would not stop pedestrian traffic. He sounded rather bored and repeated that there were no dragons in KCMO. This idiot is probably still in city government and we are still open to an attack like this.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 01:22 PM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
No terror attack. No hostages. Reports are that he was a French national, petty thief. More into women than religion. Upset and unstable over a failed marriage.

The Orlando terrorist was a U.S. citizen ("National"?), who hung out at the bar.

He had a good marriage! Apparently she went along with his desire to kill gays.

What was he "upset and unstable" about? Or do you have a clue?

"Hostages"? Is that the new "requirement" for it to be a "terrorist attack"?

I'm trying to recall ... it's been awhile .... how many "hostages" were taken on 911?

BL without prying into your personal life, what were you doing before you posted?

Whatever it was you probably should have kept doing it, and skipped the posting part.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 02:21 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

San Bernardino shooter was a U.S. citizen too.

Again, the glib sarcasm spewing forth in this thread is tasteless and shameful.

I won't be going to France again anytime soon, btw...
Old 07-15-2016, 02:59 PM   #30
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Graphically reminded me of a phone call I made in 2002. In Kansas City they used to have a music festival at the base of the Liberty Memorial (before they ran the underground gay population out) every year. I remember in 2002 they were predicting 35,000 people. I made several phone calls until I got the guy who was supposed to be in charge of park venue security for the city (Kay Waldo Barnes (d)) was the Mayor at the time. I alerted him to the idea of a Muslim terrorist could get a semi with a load of gasoline and drive it right smack into the festival. Detonation would kill more than the World Trade Center attack and leave thousands horribly burned. He told me that terrorists don't care about music. ???? I said that this is the ultimate soft target. He said that there would be cops for crowd control. I said that those cops would be among the victims as they would fail to react to an attack in a timely manner. They are there for crowd control. I mentioned using "dragon's teeth" for security. He told me that he didn't think they could find any dragons in KCMO. I tried to explain to the moron what I was talking about

A single row could stop a runaway semi and trailor away from the center of the crowd. Putting a padeye on top would allow you to run a thick chain from one to another to prevent motorcylces and bicyles for entry. It would not stop pedestrian traffic. He sounded rather bored and repeated that there were no dragons in KCMO. This idiot is probably still in city government and we are still open to an attack like this.
That Mayor sounds like a relative of EKIM ! Mebbe a distant " cousin " ? Same inbred IQ !

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women