Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-18-2016, 08:11 AM   #16
SassySue
BANNED

User ID: 349346

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd be the petulant, covetous bitch crying "waaaa, waaaa, waaaa" look at what they have and they aren't sharing it with you. And you're also a dishonest, covetous bitch when you claim that "money can't buy happiness" and then continuously grouse that the government should tax away the wealth of the successful so that it can give it to failures like you.
Nope, just think the wealthy should pay their fair share. The middle class should not bear most of the burden. My daughter only makes $60,000 per year as a registered nurse and she had to pay 25 percent of her in income in taxes. In addition, she is still paying off student loan debt of about $25,000 (with interest increasing annually) after working almost 3 years now; and she has a car payment of almost $400, plus insurance. How much do you think she has left to live on after paying rent? Don't know how much her student loan payments are, but I think around $300 per month. That's half her paycheck right there. When you account for the fact that the majority of Americans are in this income bracket and that they pay the majority of taxes, who's to say that the rich pay more in taxes? Especially when they are able to use special tax loopholes and deductions on capital gains. You keep repeating the phrase of Democrats as "Gimme, gimme, gimme". Ironically, it should be the phrase of greedy Republicans, who want more and more tax breaks for themselves and lower wages for the middle working class. No matter how you try to justify your argument, you don't have one. All one has to do is look around at today's economy and see how the middle class is almost nonexistent.

As the rich become super-rich, they pay lower taxes. For real.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...axes-for-real/

http://www.ibtimes.com/poor-families...-study-1782956

We can fight all day about this, but the fact is, the poor and middle class actually do pay a lot more in taxes.
SassySue is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 08:40 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
Nope, just think the wealthy should pay their fair share.
How much do the Clintons pay?
How much does John Kerry pay?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:26 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassySue View Post
Nope, just think the wealthy should pay their fair share. The middle class should not bear most of the burden. My daughter only makes $60,000 per year as a registered nurse and she had to pay 25 percent of her in income in taxes. In addition, she is still paying off student loan debt of about $25,000 (with interest increasing annually) after working almost 3 years now; and she has a car payment of almost $400, plus insurance. How much do you think she has left to live on after paying rent? Don't know how much her student loan payments are, but I think around $300 per month. That's half her paycheck right there. When you account for the fact that the majority of Americans are in this income bracket and that they pay the majority of taxes, who's to say that the rich pay more in taxes? Especially when they are able to use special tax loopholes and deductions on capital gains. You keep repeating the phrase of Democrats as "Gimme, gimme, gimme". Ironically, it should be the phrase of greedy Republicans, who want more and more tax breaks for themselves and lower wages for the middle working class. No matter how you try to justify your argument, you don't have one. All one has to do is look around at today's economy and see how the middle class is almost nonexistent.

As the rich become super-rich, they pay lower taxes. For real.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...axes-for-real/

http://www.ibtimes.com/poor-families...-study-1782956

We can fight all day about this, but the fact is, the poor and middle class actually do pay a lot more in taxes.
Just imagine how much lower your daughter's taxes would be if you dim-retards weren't funding all of those "feel-good" social welfare programs, like Odumbo phones, internet service, etc., and that overseas government charity you vote for ever four years. And, btw, your daughter "bought" the new car, the apartment and the student loans; so, why should someone else pay for those items?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 12:01 PM   #19
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
How much do the Clintons pay?
How much does John Kerry pay?
Or Sassy " employer " George Soros or any OTHER of the libs favorite billionaires !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 12:12 PM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Or Sassy " employer " George Soros or any OTHER of the libs favorite billionaires !
She probably doesn't want to get into that "sticky" topic of "off-shore" assets!

As it relates to tax evasion!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women