Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2016, 04:38 PM   #16
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnrubbit View Post

One last thing if you are in a uber wealthy group setting(net worth $20MM or more) it is ok to shutup, smile and listen...I do it all of the time...
So much of this right here. It is perfectly acceptable to just sit and absorb. If the topic turns to something that I just don't have workable knowledge, I sit back, listen, and pick up all I can. Sometimes the best learning experience is getting thrown into the fire.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 04:46 PM   #17
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Learn about the term Family Office, Generational wealth, Gen 1, Gen 2 or more, Passive Income, Charitable Trust, Evergreen and Private Equity. Study and learn to talk about the Real Estate, Energy, and Technology business sectors in Texas. Read the books "The Big Rich" and "The Frackers". They should help you really understand the Energy market.

One last thing realize the rich dont trade hours of work for a paycheck. They trade money and risk for rewards. Sometimes they expect a 1000% or more on their yearly investments. As Mark Cuban said my scarcity resource is time, that is why I have a private jet. To save me time....I like companions that save me time...Hope the info helps

Also understand if you are a doctor making $500,000 a year then you are rich not wealthy. The doc is still trading hours for dollars. Wealth is when the check is in the mailbox or bank account and you havent even opened your eyes and had coffee.

One last thing if you are in a uber wealthy group setting(net worth $20MM or more) it is ok to shutup, smile and listen...I do it all of the time...
Considering her hometown, I'd also suggest staying up to date on local, national, and international politics and news. Learn how to phrase your responses to cause the least offense to any political party.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 11:55 PM   #18
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been with the "socialite" group for years now,in my RW career but not as a provider. I can't actually imagine a guy taking a provider to any social events.Everyone will know you are "common". But you will be expected to know at least know someone they know. Ex. If you are a student then you should know so and so that is head of the Dept of your major. If you work at X company then you should know so and so.

The woman talk about each other(good and bad), charity events, and things we can never afford like cosmetic procedures, trips to Aspen, summer river homes, the NY haircut by J.LOs hair extension guy, etc.
My advice is to not pretend. They will know you are not rich. They know everyone.All across the US.
Just be sweet, complementary and only speak about pleasantries.
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 08:53 AM   #19
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Learn about the term Family Office, Generational wealth, Gen 1, Gen 2 or more, Passive Income, Charitable Trust, Evergreen and Private Equity. Study and learn to talk about the Real Estate, Energy, and Technology business sectors in Texas. Read the books "The Big Rich" and "The Frackers". They should help you really understand the Energy market.

One last thing realize the rich dont trade hours of work for a paycheck. They trade money and risk for rewards. Sometimes they expect a 1000% or more on their yearly investments. As Mark Cuban said my scarcity resource is time, that is why I have a private jet. To save me time....I like companions that save me time...Hope the info helps

Also understand if you are a doctor making $500,000 a year then you are rich not wealthy. The doc is still trading hours for dollars. Wealth is when the check is in the mailbox or bank account and you havent even opened your eyes and had coffee.

That’s a good start, say you looked into the energy market, read about those who started from the ground up, or even below the ground. The rich become rich because they capitalize on their ideas and innovation.
They can be put in almost any environment and find ways to become successful.
I would also add that being business savvy is a particular must.
I remember one friend who was hired to run a paint company in Colorado and within several years he turned that one store into many with locations in other states.
He later ran a restaurant chain which became very successful until he was replaced. After that he finished his years when he was hired to run a resort in Hawaii where he implemented many innovative ideas.
He’s been gone for years now, but he actually made an unexpected cameo in a movie (Death Wish) where I see him.
He was a really great friend.
As for the difference between rich and wealthy, Chris Rock said it best.
“Shaq is rich, the guy who signs his paycheck is wealthy.”
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 12:01 PM   #20
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I pictured her as the manager of a trailer park. Walks out in a moo moo drinking coffee in the morning itching herself.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 05:03 PM   #21
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Take some classy pics of you in "business attire"/"evening attire"/or dresses that way you can showcase your courtesean side!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 01:31 AM   #22
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default SweetDulce

You are so wrong. I have taken several providers to political get to gathers after I knew them of course. Each time I was proud to have them with me. Two times we set at the table with one of the top people in the Texas government. They were not some air headed 20 year old of course. I would delight in taking Dallas to any of those parties she has a quick mind and in public she is a lady that would fit in to those occasions. I am in my seventies and a young air head would scream hooker or sugar baby.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 09:24 PM   #23
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

Sitting at a table and knowing the people are to different things. If you are in the 30 Million + group in Houston it is very tight. I am only speaking from my point of view as a person who assisted the WOMAN Million and Billionaires.
If she is with a man that isn't part of the socialite group then nobody will care.
Again I say I am talking about extremely wealthy, wish seemed like what she was talking about. Honestly there is no prep. No one will care of her opinion.
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 11:43 PM   #24
Guest080617
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Its something that comes with time, stay classy and treat people right. Be honest, and nice to the guys you visit, your reputation will follow you. Pretending to be someone other than who you really are is asking for failure. Read, educate yourself - for the purpose of making yourself better not for the goal of hoping to land Mr. Rich. You'll find what you are hoping for if you stay true to yourself.
Guest080617 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women