Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40256
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2017, 11:08 PM   #1
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default What to try next

What try next when you have had a pretty vanilla sex life up to now but have been in the hobby awhile and ready to explore?

Any recommended fetish,s are kink,s ?

Is being dominated by a fetish BDSM Orientated Dominatrix all that it,s cracked up to be?

Any providers want to open my eye,s ?

Please share your idea,s story,s and recommendation,s
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 06:49 AM   #2
Spartan_
Registered Member

Have you had any threesomes yet?
Spartan_ is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 01:22 PM   #3
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Yes

Triples also

In a 24 hr period well actually 25 I saw 9 providers first was over night rest were a hour to two hours apart and the last was Triples.

Can you actually truly ever get board of pussy ?

No!

What's next?

Bdsm?

Femdom?

Become a BBC Sissy bitch?

???

I'm not questioning my sexual preference
Are my heterosexual status I'm just not getting my kick from

Well I'm not getting anything at all unless I'm a client .Even my fiancee said that.

I must be pathetic
Old 01-21-2017, 01:27 PM   #4
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao....slick!
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 01:59 PM   #5
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Bucket list

I also had a bucket list and checked off all but one. The golden showers started with Yummie Marie and I liked in enough to spend a couple months to convince my ATF to fulfill my wish. I was able to video that session and it is still a high light. The only thing I did not check off of my list was anal. I just never found the right provider to do it with.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 06:30 PM   #6
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

6 years in the hobby and I've managed to check a LOT of things off my list. But there are still 2 biggies left: a reverse gangbang with at least 5 ladies (came close to one once, but then one gal cancelled and the whole house of cards caved in), and a legit Mother/Daughter doubles. Both hot, no role play. The quest goes on.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 06:47 PM   #7
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Smile

I have done the sister thing 3 of them in 2015

No Not Nun,s

Well one was only half sister so 2 and a half .

Another set of sisters both of them in 1997 .

Fucking in free fall from about 15.000. feet would be awesome .

I ask a very well known provider to go to the Sky diving summer weekend camp out and she said yes we planned it 3 month,s out .When the weekend came my very kind cousin had sent me tickets to Alaska to go to Seward silver salmon derby days .

When i asked her next year she had just became a mother with her life partner and said she had to many responsabilitys to be that careless now so as much as she wanted to she did not want to be in iminate danger zone .
Old 01-21-2017, 07:41 PM   #8
bigmiketwo
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

There is a lot of area to explore beyond vanilla play dates. I have explored about everything up to but not including body modification. My SO would have a fit!

I would recommend some really serious edging to start. A lady in Houston had a massage table with a hole in it and would sit under it and pull my dick and keep me on edge while I was restrained and couldn't finish it myself. I spent 3 hours with her, over 2 of them keeping me on edge. Time kinda stands still in a situation like that. Makes for an incredibly explosive finish. Would be a great way to expand your experiences.

I also have played with ladies that are excellent at CBT, or cock and ball torture. Played a game with a young lady in San Francisco. If she hurt it, she would make it feel better afterwards. The more she hurt me, the more she made me feel better. Works well with edge play. She gets me close, then twists or squeezes my balls until I move back from the edge, then strokes me to close again. She was excellent at this type of play.

A big part of this type of play is restraints. The first time I experienced it was with a Dom in Boca Raton who used ratcheting hospital restraints on me. Had me spread eagle on my back on her very heavy duty dining room table. When she cranked it and had me stretched out like a guitar string it was the most exhilarating feeling I have ever had. She could have done major surgery on me and I couldn't have moved. It was really a rush to know I was absolutely helpless to whatever she wanted to do to me.

Part of playing with dominates will include strap on play. It interesting to have a lady shove a dildo in your ass. A finger stroking your prostate is one sensation, a dildo sliding past it is different. But after a bit I find it uncomfortable. I have expanded this type of play with TS ladies. It is surprising how much different a dildo feels from a real dick sliding in and out of my ass. I much prefer a real dick. Did a double with a pair of TS's in Houston a few years ago. Did some really heavy DFKing and petting with one of them on hormones while the other not on hormones fucked me in the ass. Was a really fun time and I blew a big load in the middle of the date.

Finally, I have spent time with three different TS Doms. Found all wanting. One in Houston, one in Detroit, and one in Los Angeles. Could be my hetero leaning that makes me prefer ladies abusing me, but ladies seem to be better attuned to being a dom.

One other thought. Some of my favorite teen fantasies included nurses and what they might do to me. It is no accident that many Doms offer 'Exams' or medical play as part of their repertoire. I have played with several ladies doing fantasy exams as they checked out my guy parts to make sure all was well. The lady with the hospital restraints was actually an ER nurse, and could really get my attention with what she could do to my cock and balls. Gets me half hard just remembering.

Advice: Try anything once. A lady in San Francisco said 'If it doesn't make you hard or me wet, what's the point?' Great thought. You might find you enjoy things you never thought you would even if it isn't your first preference.
bigmiketwo is online now   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:58 AM   #9
Spartan_
Registered Member

May I ask a small question. What is the best thing that you consider to have done?
Spartan_ is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 09:12 AM   #10
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Try a TS
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 12:37 PM   #11
Tigerbait929
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

There are few things I want to get done this year ....

MFF ( I want girls to be bi and I just act as a toy for them get off with)
Gang bang
Reverse gang bang
Dom (start lite)
Sisters
Mother/daughter
Tigerbait929 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 01:06 PM   #12
bigmiketwo
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

May I ask a small question. What is the best thing that you consider to have done?

The hottest thing I have experienced was a Bondassage session with the two creators of it in Santa Cruz, Mistress Wendy Montaigne and Mistress Jaeleen Bennis. We did a 90 minute session and I told them I wanted some moderate or so level CBT as part of it. They usually do a little very light CBT. It was a little bit legit massage but was mostly CBT and tease and denial. Had the strongest O I have had for a long time.

Oh, and a real Tantra massage with a tantra coach bringing you to a full body orgasm is great. I have done that a couple of times and it is incredibly intense. The person coaching will help with breathing and energy centers and slowly bring you to a full body orgasm. Both times I had it I didn't ejaculate but felt like I did. Hard to describe but is like the pleasure feeling from and orgasm from my toes to my scalp, not just centered in my genitals.
bigmiketwo is online now   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 05:51 PM   #13
royal2002
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmiketwo View Post
There is a lot of area to explore beyond vanilla play dates. I have explored about everything up to but not including body modification. My SO would have a fit!

I would recommend some really serious edging to start. A lady in Houston had a massage table with a hole in it and would sit under it and pull my dick and keep me on edge while I was restrained and couldn't finish it myself. I spent 3 hours with her, over 2 of them keeping me on edge. Time kinda stands still in a situation like that. Makes for an incredibly explosive finish. Would be a great way to expand your experiences.

I also have played with ladies that are excellent at CBT, or cock and ball torture. Played a game with a young lady in San Francisco. If she hurt it, she would make it feel better afterwards. The more she hurt me, the more she made me feel better. Works well with edge play. She gets me close, then twists or squeezes my balls until I move back from the edge, then strokes me to close again. She was excellent at this type of play.

A big part of this type of play is restraints. The first time I experienced it was with a Dom in Boca Raton who used ratcheting hospital restraints on me. Had me spread eagle on my back on her very heavy duty dining room table. When she cranked it and had me stretched out like a guitar string it was the most exhilarating feeling I have ever had. She could have done major surgery on me and I couldn't have moved. It was really a rush to know I was absolutely helpless to whatever she wanted to do to me.

Part of playing with dominates will include strap on play. It interesting to have a lady shove a dildo in your ass. A finger stroking your prostate is one sensation, a dildo sliding past it is different. But after a bit I find it uncomfortable. I have expanded this type of play with TS ladies. It is surprising how much different a dildo feels from a real dick sliding in and out of my ass. I much prefer a real dick. Did a double with a pair of TS's in Houston a few years ago. Did some really heavy DFKing and petting with one of them on hormones while the other not on hormones fucked me in the ass. Was a really fun time and I blew a big load in the middle of the date.

Finally, I have spent time with three different TS Doms. Found all wanting. One in Houston, one in Detroit, and one in Los Angeles. Could be my hetero leaning that makes me prefer ladies abusing me, but ladies seem to be better attuned to being a dom.

One other thought. Some of my favorite teen fantasies included nurses and what they might do to me. It is no accident that many Doms offer 'Exams' or medical play as part of their repertoire. I have played with several ladies doing fantasy exams as they checked out my guy parts to make sure all was well. The lady with the hospital restraints was actually an ER nurse, and could really get my attention with what she could do to my cock and balls. Gets me half hard just remembering.

Advice: Try anything once. A lady in San Francisco said 'If it doesn't make you hard or me wet, what's the point?' Great thought. You might find you enjoy things you never thought you would even if it isn't your first preference.
Thanks for the candor. I'm legitimately impressed, and relieved. All of those things excite me to an indescribable end. I have acted on a few o them but held back a couple of times due to an inability to be honest about what excited me. You make it sound normal, which helps with the discomfort of making the requests. You're right. If it excites you, why hold back?
royal2002 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 10:15 PM   #14
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Smile

The one thing

That one thing

The thing

LOVE

I stiil have enough brain cell,s left to know that i have never had the two in a sexual situation Intense love of someone and sexual desire .

That,s what i think is eating at me

Sound,s like a personal problem

I dont deal with personal problems mine yours there,s ehh -i bottle them up and fuck them up later .

^ that,s some Funny shit above LOVE -Lmao only in dime store novel,s ...
Old 01-22-2017, 10:19 PM   #15
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan_ View Post
Fucked the Admiral,s Daughter in his bed we were both 18 at the time ...

I t was the most costfull thing i have ever done to this day .

Trust Me

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women