Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2024, 10:59 PM   #16
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

I’m not sure some of the people here actually listened to the clip provided. The host Mark Garrison asked a “Gotcha” question designed to get a reaction rather than a real response. The response was

“You’re taking us down this rabbit hole,” “Let me be very clear about this. For the past several years, the president’s physician has laid out very, in a comprehensive way, the president’s health. This is a president — if you watch him every day, if you really pay attention to his record and what he has done, you will see exactly how focused he’s been on the American people, how historic his actions have been. And so I’m not even going to truly... take the premise of your question. I think it is incredibly insulting. And so we can move on to the next question.”

Then after another question she politely disengaged and completed the call.

Basically this article is a bunch of nonsense designed as clickbait. A big nothing burger designed for those individuals who don’t really want an answer but would rather have their preconceived notions validated so they can whine about it.

She was smart to end the call and this clickbait article is proof of that.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 12:28 AM   #17
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Has it been diagnosed?

The "whataboutism": Dumpster is a sociopath with extreme malignant narcissistic and perverse personality disorder. Better the kind old man showing his age, than the sadistic old rapist as the executive in charge of the country.

I don't think he should be President again. Not even this time. We got what we got because of fear.

Deal with it.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 07:10 AM   #18
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
She's not qualified to answer that question. Nor should she discuss anyone's medical info professionally
Yes she is. The people have a right to know if the President's head is screwed on straight. It obviously isn't and he never should have been elected based on that alone, among other things.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 08:01 AM   #19
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

This is really amazing.

The Democrats think the entire Country is stupid. Granted, the 30 percent that make up their hard core base are a bunch of morons who, like the old Communist in The Soviet Union, were willing to “put Party first above all else”.

We might have a few of them on this Forum, but by and large, I believe the majority of our liberal friends simply hate Donald Trump so much that they let that govern their better judgement.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 08:03 AM   #20
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

She is not a medical professional. Therefore and to wit, she cannot answer those questions accurately
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 08:09 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Yes she is. The people have a right to know if the President's head is screwed on straight. It obviously isn't and he never should have been elected based on that alone, among other things.
Explain how she is qualified to diagnose a medical condition.

Spend a little more time with it than you do reading headlines about it in the supermarket check out line.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 08:36 AM   #22
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Explain how she is qualified to diagnose a medical condition.

Spend a little more time with it than you do reading headlines about it in the supermarket check out line.
It's not a matter if she is a Medical Professional that's not even the point. The point is Biden displays behavior that is indicative of cognitive decline she is obligated to report on what medical professional have discovered or suspect. Presidents are in a position to make decisions that may affect people's lives and when people notice his ability to function is plagued by signs of Dementia it begs the question should this person be in a position to make important decisions.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:06 AM   #23
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Completely wrong.

She was asked a loaded question, and told to answer it yes or no. That right there tells you what the interviewer was up to. This goes back decades. George H.W. Bush complained about the media attempts with "gotcha" questions.

Apparently the posters that enjoy this question being posed to a non medical professional are looking for something. And it looks like they are all Republican MAGA supporters.

Perhaps they are looking for our President to be SuperMan, indestructible, with no ailments.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 09:18 AM   #24
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Actually, Levi, that is the point. I have very negative opinions about the mental capacity of many MAGA lovers and/or Dem haters in this forum who are probably 3-4 decades older than me. That does not make me qualified to say whether or not I am correct about so many. I'm just going by the stupid shit that I read from them. That hardly makes me a radiologist who knows how to read a CT brain scan to state definitively whether I am correct about my assessments, (although I know I am}.

What part of that she is not qualified to make such a statement that he has dementia do you not get?
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 09:41 AM   #25
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...151333140.html

When bluntly asked for a yes or no, Jean Piere refused to confirm or deny that President Biden had dementia.
Good job Jean Piere. I am with Billionare Mark Cuban (owner of the Dallas Mavericks), I am voting for Biden over Trump no matter what. The pathway to 270 electoral college votes is very realistic.

Go Sleepy Joe
Go Kamala
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:16 AM   #26
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Actually, Levi, that is the point. I have very negative opinions about the mental capacity of many MAGA lovers and/or Dem haters in this forum who are probably 3-4 decades older than me. That does not make me qualified to say whether or not I am correct about so many. I'm just going by the stupid shit that I read from them. That hardly makes me a radiologist who knows how to read a CT brain scan to state definitively whether I am correct about my assessments, (although I know I am}.

What part of that she is not qualified to make such a statement that he has dementia do you not get?
The mental capacity of most eccie board members is far greater than the mental capacity of the leader of the free world. That's scary. If he wins, Trump may be in the same boat by the time he ends his term in 2029.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:39 AM   #27
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

In the spirit of "Full Disclosure": I am 73 years old now. . . .though my granddaughter would emphatically insist on "73 and a half!"

And with that out there, my position on this is that President Biden must have already been seen by a medical professional qualified to evaluate the stattus of his mental and/or cognitive ability. Whether or not he has been formally diagnosed some form of dementia is known to those close to him.

The president, his immediate family, his daily care givers and his close advisory staff all must know this. . .yes or no. . . .or that he has not been evaluated.

Jean pier's response was to neither confirm nor deny. She could have said, "yes", "no", or something like "as yet not determined". She need not be a medical professional to give an adequate answer as press secretary.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 10:46 AM   #28
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

For one thing no one in here has any impact on your life so your opinion really doesn't matter. The president's decisions can impact your life and the country as a whole. So his cognitive health should be a concern. So whatever finding Medical Professionals have made she can comment on it.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:50 AM   #29
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Above post #27 is incorrect.....plus it includes a lot of assumptions about who knows what.

And in an ambush interview setting, phrasing a question, and then demanding a yes or no answer. You should be aware of this, and what the attempt was. This entire thread could be viewed as the same.......
Old 03-29-2024, 10:54 AM   #30
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Above post # 28 attempts to redirect the focus of the thread.

The focus is a question was posed to the WH press secretary, and a yes or no answer demanded.....and she is supposed to entertain that ? She is quite capable of determining how to answer questions.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women