Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2018, 01:23 PM   #46
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Good post, TML. And I agree, just a selfie doesn’t prove anything... It’s kind of scary that there are providers out there who think selfies are sufficient for screening.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 11:56 AM   #47
flyinghillbilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

The selfie and personal info thing is a no go for sure.I would think being a ECCIE member for many years, and having many reviews and posts should be good enough
flyinghillbilly is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 12:46 PM   #48
Brayzen
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 458426
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Somewhat agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly View Post
The selfie and personal info thing is a no go for sure.I would think being a ECCIE member for many years, and having many reviews and posts should be good enough
Flyinghillbilly... usually if a gentleman (member) has done multiple reviews on providers, we can contact a few of the ladies that way, and it’s A relatively simple process. However those that are not members but are lurkers, Will contact us wanting an appointment. Wow my screening process is pretty stringent if they fall in the latter category I would not even Entertain the idea of having them send me a selfie as screening criteria. But, what I have ran across a couple of times lately surprises me. Example: A gentleman contacted me last week and I will except two providers with their contact information and somehow that they will remember the gentleman. When I contacted a well reviewed provider( although she had multiple reviews on here she was not a member, nor was he ) she said well can you just get him to send you a selfie and send it to me . I said, absolutely not. I did gather a little more info to maybe help her remember who he was, sent that, but got absolutely no response. Today, I contacted a well reviews provider who also isn’t a member, but had multiple reviews. I was hesitant because the info he provided to help her remember him was very vague... and she responded with he’s fine. I said” you remember him from that little info? She said” well, I don’t screen, so if they say they saw me I’m sure they did and I’ve neber had a problem so I’m sure he’s good”
What this says to me is... yes... my screening is pretty intense, but I’m not willing to take Unnecessary risks. So, I’ll continue to do my own screening, and just because a guy had done a review on a lady, or she has even 5-6 yes encounter reviews... doesn’t mean it’s so or that she screened him.. I’ll stick to my method.
But not everyone is straight up as you are, and it isn’t always that easy. So.. thank you for making the process with you simple.
But what does a selfie prove ?
Brayzen is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 09:21 AM   #49
m.x.oz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I agree with Summer. I would definitely look through your post history to get a feel for your personality. Any posts degrading women, showing lack of respect for providers and their safety, and I would have to pass.

And naturally, if you don’t want to disclose personal information, you will need solid references. Established providers with at least a year of positive review history and good reputations. The ladies that Dirty has reviewed do not meet my criteria.

I’m very selective with whom I decide to meet.

I know this is an old thread but, I was killing time by trolling through some of the surrounding area threads and happened upon this one. I've seen many just like it but each has their own method(s) both providers and clients. They'll each do what they feel is keeping all parties safe and each needs to appreciate what is trying to be accomplished. If either are uncomfortable with it, go with your gut feeling and move on.

Now, I have never been asked for a selfie but have provided other means of verification but only after I have done my research on whom I'm wanting to spend time with. I'm certain they've done the same with me.

However, when I decided to get back into the game, all I can say that I trust Ginger, she busted my cherry on ECCIE (she was very gentle) and her screening process was what one would expect. She's steered me clear from drama and potential hassles (thank you by the way). I've seen it first hand play out on these boards.

That said, I'm ecstatic that I make her cut.

Cheers All!
m.x.oz is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:30 AM   #50
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Funny, I was contacted today and my ex's gf had screenshotted this and sent it.... lmao
Makayla of Missouri is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:20 PM   #51
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158
Default Went through the process (Didn't Mind)Worth It !

Katee took me as a brand Newbie and Ginger took me as kinda of newbie. Alot of questions to answer, but I understood. After knowing them I would divulge more to them. They are correct in what they say. Oh and pretty Damn Cute LOL

Thanks to you Both for Helping Me early on.
And Makayla for helping get on the site.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 08:51 PM   #52
WankerMax
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makayla of Missouri View Post
Funny, I was contacted today and my ex's gf had screenshotted this and sent it.... lmao

to who?
WankerMax is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 02:44 PM   #53
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

***My apologies for the late response, but I felt a response was warranted and the question asked was valid. I'm very off grid atm and not on here much!***

To the dfs worker. Long story short, may of 2017 my kids were removed from my ex and his gf by dfs for physical abuse on my then-10-year-old. We were still married at the time but living separately for a couple years.

He then proceeded to file for divorce and they both have done everything in their power to get the boys back in their custody.

Dfs came, showed me the screenshots, and said in not so many words to just be careful about what I post, hence me being off-grid a lot.

The case is now closed. I have sole physical and legal custody. They subsequently plead guilty to felony charges related to the case.

The screenshots were of absolutely nothing other than my direct comments about them. The screenshots have not gone past the caseworker and I informed mods of some very serious things semi-related to my ex and another well known provider on here and no one is in any kind of risk of exposure or the like.

Plus, this all started 2 years ago and is now nul and void. Feel free to PM if anyone has any questions. I'm an open book.

XoXo
Makayla of Missouri is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:15 PM   #54
HunterHerne
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Good evening all,
I am a newbie here and I have a question. I have no references to contact and no reviews on here because I’m new. I guess without giving away your specific screening procedures, what would I need to do be approved and see someone? I will be in the area in a couple weeks and I would like to know if I need to get my old tax forms, my third grade teachers contact info and a signed permission slip from my mom. (Which would be awkward to say the least since she’s 70 and would faint if I asked)
Thank you for your time and information.
HunterHerne is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 07:06 PM   #55
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterHerne View Post
Good evening all,
I am a newbie here and I have a question. I have no references to contact and no reviews on here because I’m new. I guess without giving away your specific screening procedures, what would I need to do be approved and see someone? I will be in the area in a couple weeks and I would like to know if I need to get my old tax forms, my third grade teachers contact info and a signed permission slip from my mom. (Which would be awkward to say the least since she’s 70 and would faint if I asked)
Sent PM
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 07:27 PM   #56
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hahaha funny guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterHerne View Post
Good evening all,
I'm Newbie friendly with a very easy screening hun ..feel free to p.m if interested
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 02:34 PM   #57
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have started asking for face photos for one simple reason...

Too many of the guys who get busted turn over their accounts! I have to know the reference I am getting is on the same person.

With a face photo I can send it to the lady you are using for a reference and have a lot better chance of not getting busted. If she says yes it’s you and then the person answering the door doesn’t match your photo... Bye Bye! I haven’t done anything wrong so no bust.

Let’s face it, this industry is a huge gamble all the way around. If you are seeing ladies who don’t heavily screen, you’re risking getting busted by an account that a lady turned over to avoid prosecution.

The fear of blackmail should only come into play when you don’t see quality professional ladies. I have just as much to lose as any of you. I’m married too. So believe me when I say any information you share with me is under lock and key. It is also why I have a text only line and don’t talk on the phone. Not worth the risk of being overheard.

By the way, never ask me for details or specific acts when contacting me before we have an actual session. Don’t ever mention money and an act in the same conversation. If you can’t find that info, then use a different form of communication than any other conversation has happened on. I tell everyone to talk to me through here or text. Email for donation only and no other communication or vice versa.

Be safe everyone. It’s a rough world out there.
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 07:46 PM   #58
The Fredflintstone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

This is an interesting discussion. I have to say that the ladies set the rules. Either we accept them or move on. I actually prefer a lady who has a good screening process in place. It shows that she is careful and that translates to mutual safety. These ladies take a lot of risks meeting up for the first time. Show them the curtosy of following what ever rules they set up for screaning. Or... move down the page.

Wow... this is one of the longest threads i have seen here. LOL Treat the ladies right.

I agree with Cherokee... Katee was kind and thorough on my first visit with her. She does her homework and I really respect that.
The Fredflintstone is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 09:11 PM   #59
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is an interesting discussion. I have to say that the ladies set the rules. Either we accept them or move on. I actually prefer a lady who has a good screening process in place. It shows that she is careful and that translates to mutual safety. These ladies take a lot of risks meeting up for the first time. Show them the curtosy of following what ever rules they set up for screaning. Or... move down the page.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 09:41 PM   #60
WankerMax
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makayla of Missouri View Post
***My apologies for the late response, but I felt a response was warranted and the question asked was valid. I'm very off grid atm and not on here much!***

To the dfs worker. Long story short, may of 2017 my kids were removed from my ex and his gf by dfs for physical abuse on my then-10-year-old. We were still married at the time but living separately for a couple years.

He then proceeded to file for divorce and they both have done everything in their power to get the boys back in their custody.

Dfs came, showed me the screenshots, and said in not so many words to just be careful about what I post, hence me being off-grid a lot.

The case is now closed. I have sole physical and legal custody. They subsequently plead guilty to felony charges related to the case.

The screenshots were of absolutely nothing other than my direct comments about them. The screenshots have not gone past the caseworker and I informed mods of some very serious things semi-related to my ex and another well known provider on here and no one is in any kind of risk of exposure or the like.

Plus, this all started 2 years ago and is now nul and void. Feel free to PM if anyone has any questions. I'm an open book.

XoXo
Drama
WankerMax is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women