Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2019, 12:02 AM   #76
Heatherlicous
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 60242
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow!! Lol
Hxoxo
Heatherlicous is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 02:02 PM   #77
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is good stuff guys. People love a good conspiracy theory .. Thanks for the extra press!

I only have experience with publishing non fictional work...

But fictional stories are a nice escape from reality!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 08:15 AM   #78
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Come on now, it wasn't just one person who brought about the demise of TOS.
You have to remember all the personalities involved.
CWSC seems to have a few separate ones and the retired one enjoyed multiple identities too.
Hell, they could almost populate a site on their own.

The game playing just got to be too much.
So please tell........who were the duplicate identities? I remember someone saying the dude with the stupid Australian typing accent (like there is such a thing) was PI. I thought that was funny, but not factual.....but lets hear who was.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 11:37 AM   #79
Lauryn.Just Lauryn
Female Account - Age Verified

User ID: 482360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
So please tell........who were the duplicate identities? I remember someone saying the dude with the stupid Australian typing accent (like there is such a thing) was PI. I thought that was funny, but not factual.....but lets hear who was.

She meant a single person with many personalities.....like Sybill.
Lauryn.Just Lauryn is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:28 PM   #80
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauryn.Just Lauryn View Post
I can assure you that the site had people who had both. (I'd smiley this, but I'm since they don't have a *shudder* emoji, I can't complete the thought)
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:40 PM   #81
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
There was a guy named BlueBandit. Yeah, he tried to destroy Mandy. That wasn’t very nice of him. He also was the owner of the site.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 02:07 PM   #82
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Aussie Salt was the worst done, fake profile of all time.

I just figured that morons need entertainment too, both ways, him, and the fudds who believed he was real.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 02:09 PM   #83
Devo
Valued Poster

Oh, and I am NOT a hacker, but one time I found a tool that brute forced passwords from websites, and I used it on ASPD on my own account, and on Indys, early on, like mid 2000's, and proved both were hackable back then, so, the fact that everything was seen at Indys was no surprise back then, I only imagine it could only get worse, especially if you had an "In" already.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:38 PM   #84
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Aussie Salt was the worst done, fake profile of all time.
Better not say that over there. That was the reason for my first ban from there.

Permanent banning came later, but that's a story for another time.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 10:07 PM   #85
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauryn.Just Lauryn View Post
Thank you for getting it.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 07:11 AM   #86
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
This is good stuff guys. People love a good conspiracy theory .. Thanks for the extra press!

I only have experience with publishing non fictional work...

But fictional stories are a nice escape from reality!
You’re an expert on creating fiction.
Old 01-19-2019, 09:27 AM   #87
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Oh, and I am NOT a hacker, but one time I found a tool that brute forced passwords from websites, and I used it on ASPD on my own account, and on Indys, early on, like mid 2000's, and proved both were hackable back then, so, the fact that everything was seen at Indys was no surprise back then, I only imagine it could only get worse, especially if you had an "In" already.

Two problems.

1. Yeah, when you have an old version of phpBB (or even a new one, at the time) the way those things store and salt credentials basically sucks, or did. The way some of that phpBB code was hacked doesn't help either (the wide range of permissible input parameters on the vouch subsystem, for instance, has been a longtime favorite).

2. The issue isn't hacked credentials. It's having folks who've been given administrative access pushing mischief. I had one of the folks so situated say something to me that only could've come about through reading "private" messages. And a careful observer could see some of the rest (if you watched the ad forums real carefully for a week, it was painfully obvious).

I don't care--when you use someone else's service on the internet, you should assume this kind of thing. (s)He who has the credentials makes the rules. I mean, you should assume the same thing of "private" messages on any platform for which you don't have sole control of the encryption keys between you and whomever you are communicating with.

I honestly don't get why people think otherwise. If you don't think Zuckerburg is looking at your shit on Facebook, I have a bridge to sell you.....
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 12:09 PM   #88
Ballsindeep
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Two problems.

1. Yeah, when you have an old version of phpBB (or even a new one, at the time) the way those things store and salt credentials basically sucks, or did. The way some of that phpBB code was hacked doesn't help either (the wide range of permissible input parameters on the vouch subsystem, for instance, has been a longtime favorite).

2. The issue isn't hacked credentials. It's having folks who've been given administrative access pushing mischief. I had one of the folks so situated say something to me that only could've come about through reading "private" messages. And a careful observer could see some of the rest (if you watched the ad forums real carefully for a week, it was painfully obvious).

I don't care--when you use someone else's service on the internet, you should assume this kind of thing. (s)He who has the credentials makes the rules. I mean, you should assume the same thing of "private" messages on any platform for which you don't have sole control of the encryption keys between you and whomever you are communicating with.

I honestly don't get why people think otherwise. If you don't think Zuckerburg is looking at your shit on Facebook, I have a bridge to sell you.....

I think any girl who fucked the owner got to be administrator for the day or longer.

The web has become a great way to make money by click bait and getting your information and selling it. Sites want you to register for a reason. So you check the I agree statement that no one reads or can interrupt.

No site is safe from prying eyes.
Ballsindeep is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 02:04 PM   #89
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
There was a guy named BlueBandit. Yeah, he tried to destroy Mandy. That wasn’t very nice of him. He also was the owner of the site.
Before my time on the site but I’ve heard that. And posting about her having an STD. Can’t be any more fucked up then that. I’ll pass on the new site.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 02:40 PM   #90
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Before my time on the site but I’ve heard that. And posting about her having an STD. Can’t be any more fucked up then that. I’ll pass on the new site.
He posted a pic of her medication on Indy’s. What a guy. He probably gave it to her. He gave to others.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women