Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2019, 01:23 PM   #91
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

OldT, I know of literally 0 liberals and dems who want no limits on who can come in and who want completely open borders. That's another complete lie spread by cons to give a false equivalency "both sides" fallacy. Only one side is 100% wrong, and it's the side that wants the useless wall.
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 02:59 PM   #92
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Actually, I know many activists ISIS who believe essentially that. That anyone who applies for asylum has a right to come in. That screening should be minimal if at all. That until they commit a crime HERE that should not disqualify them from entry, because they probably only did the crime because of the bad situation they were in.

Last time I was in a border state the people I was staying with took me to a meeting at their church where multiple people spoke out that it was un-Christian not to accept them on face value.

Certainly not the majority, but there are extremists in the Left as well.
Many in churches groups
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 04:04 PM   #93
Old-T
Valued Poster

No idea where that "ISIS" came from. I hate autocorrect!
Should have been Libs
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 04:37 PM   #94
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
No idea where that "ISIS" came from. I hate autocorrect!
Should have been Libs
Quit lying boy!!! Old-T just gave himself up, he associates with ISIS members!! I would say that the feds are gonna come and kick your door in, beat the shit out of you, and arrest you but they're probably not working right now thanks to TRUMP's govt shutdown
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 10:12 PM   #95
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Quit lying boy!!! Old-T just gave himself up, he associates with ISIS members!! I would say that the feds are gonna come and kick your door in, beat the shit out of you, and arrest you but they're probably not working right now thanks to TRUMP's govt shutdown
First they have to find me!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 09:28 AM   #96
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
"Wrong?" as in "immoral?"

We're talking about extending a wall, vast portions have been assembled already and funded by other Presidents and Congress. All Trump is proposing is completing and extending it.

As for compromise "not being the answer" then what is the answer?

Compromise is always the answer in negotiations. It's either that or take out your pistols and start firing.
Trump was offered something like $1.6 billion a while ago and turned it down. The compromise is to end the shutdown, pass a funding bill that will not pay for the wall, and continue to work on whether or not the wall should be funded in its entirety.

The wall that Trump wanted in the beginning goes far beyond anything that currently exists. It is not just a matter of extending or completing what currently exists. There is no wall on the Mexico border that is 18-30 feet high with the base made of concrete and steel slats at the top with technology built in to detect tunneling and other illegal activity. But Trump has changed what he is asking for so many times I don't know what his current proposal is.

"Though Trump denies changing his position, he no longer seeks a monolithic, 30-foot-tall concrete wall stretching for more than 2,000 miles (3,218 kilometers). Plans now call for a more modest, 722-mile barrier that is a mix of wall and fencing, mostly updating what’s been in place for decades, while relying on drones and other methods to secure the rest."

If this is what Trump is really proposing today, he should come out and tell us that and also update the cost figures for such a barrier.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 09:26 AM   #97
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

The fake news really outdid themselves. They just proved that what Trump was saying about the fake news was correct the whole time. When I read that article from Buzzfeed ( I read it on CNN as they had it splattered all over the place)
I said - that's bullshit. It's really getting out of hand.
I'm just gonna sit back and watch the dems implode on themselves. But first, Ima gonna make some popcorn..
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 09:52 AM   #98
Old-T
Valued Poster

Ellen, so awesome of you to point out when the LWWs lie.
Too bad you refuse to see, acknowledge, or care when the RWWs or Trump lie. The proper thing is to condemn lies on both sides, but you, like Wackos of both sides, only decry half the lies.

Why? It isn't because you are stupid. It isn't because you don't see them.
So why be so hypocritical?

Why no outrage when Trump blatantly lies about conversations with other presidents? Why no outrage when he lies about federal workers claiming to praise him for cutting off their pay checks (sounds just like a quote from Mao's Little Red Book)? Why no outrage when he blatantly claims that a prayer drug is proof of a terrorist?

Why be such a selective condemned of lies? Are lies that further hate and justify ruining American lives acceptable to you?

Truth should be praised, lies condemned. Not selectively.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 12:42 PM   #99
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh both sides lie. Totally agree. Does Trump lie? Yes.
The thing is - in politics - you gotta pick one that you can support and the one who will win. And I think the left lies more (and more viciously) then Trump.
Old 01-19-2019, 03:12 PM   #100
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
. And I think the left lies more (and more viciously) then Trump.
I'd like to see a qualitative analysis on that.

The angle of one lie is a cost of $5 billion.
Correction, there is one lie that is bound to cost $5 billion while it currently is holding hundreds of thousands of people as indentured servants.

Tell me again the acid test you use to determine who lies treat people "viciously" but in real life.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 05:52 PM   #101
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
And I think the left lies more (and more viciously) then Trump.
Now here is where I actually agree with Ellen. If you tally up all the lies combined of every left-leaning person in history and compare that number with all the lies from this one man, Donald J. Trump, the left squeaks by with a few more lies.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 10:23 PM   #102
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Now, now, CnC, seeing that Ellen throws out something that can't be qualitatively measured, lets go by quantity.

Halfway through Fearless Leader first term reign, those that brought the hip waders are the only ones doing well.

...as opposed to the entire two terms of the guy that supposedly the Wall was suppose to be for.

One is inverse of the other.

I'll wait for Ellen to show the chart showing the vicious scale.
Old 01-20-2019, 08:11 AM   #103
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=Cap'n Crunch;1061198757]Now here is where I actually agree with Ellen. If you tally up all the lies combined of every left-leaning person in history and compare that number with all the lies from this one man, Donald J. Trump, the left squeaks by with a few more lies.[/QUOTE

I am not going to go back to the dawn of history and count how many lies people on the left have told vs. how many lies people on the right have told. I only have to compare Obama vs. Trump. I challenge people to point out lies or even misleading statements Obama told while either running for office of while in office.

https://www.politifact.com/personali...yruling/false/

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...s-lies/579622/

In 710 days, President Trump has made 7,645
false or misleading claims

The Fact Checker’s ongoing database of the false or misleading claims made by President Trump since assuming office.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...aims-database/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 08:32 AM   #104
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my! I'm watching ABC This week and Kristin Gillibrand is running for President! Yeah, I hope the Dems pick her. Another loon in the bunch.

One thing that they brought up were some kids in MAGA hats disrespecting an elder Native American. I don't understand.
I would smack any kid upside their head if I saw them disrespecting an elder. That is so unacceptable.

And as for lies - back in the stone age when I went to college and took my psychology classes I learned that everybody lies - it's a human trait.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:45 PM   #105
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Heheheh.

Still posting to just get a reaction, eh Ellen?
Americas' diet of water and rice crispys have fried our neural connections early in the current administration.
Keep the misdirection up so as not to address pointed queries.

Those natives put up with alot. Especially those claiming to be Americans who are in office. Have them walk in as opposed to going through Ellis Island.

And when did we go from degrees of lying to everyone lies?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women