Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35143
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2018, 08:08 AM   #1
dirty1234
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Providers Requesting Selfie Pic

So much has changed since the good ole days of BP. Just came back from a long hiatus and noticed that quite a few providers are asking for selfies.

Personally, I think it's quite risky for hobbyists in certain situations to disclose such information.
- Pics in combination with communication trails are evidence for LE. Also for potential blackmail.
- There are forums, facebook, etc...where personal info can be shared and in turn can ruin a person's entire life with a single post...reputation, career, relationship, etc....

I've been in this game for a long time and stick by a few simple rules that have kept me safe and trouble free.
- Trust that gut feeling
- Walk away from bait and switch regardless
- No outcalls to my personal private residence (don't shit where you eat)
- Never share private info such as ID, pics, etc....
- No matter how good it can be, nothing is worth the possibility of losing everything.
- For me, I'm not paying for the act but for the discretion.

What are your thoughts on the matter?
dirty1234 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 10:23 AM   #2
Analogkid
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

You are CORRECT sir! (McMahon)
Analogkid is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:21 PM   #3
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158

You Have My Vote !
Cherokeechief is online now   Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 05:56 PM   #4
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Due to the new laws, some companions are opting to tighten screening, raise rates, and/or require deposits in hopes of minimizing their risks.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 07:17 AM   #5
g0lfnutt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

100% agree. No pussy is worth losing everything!
g0lfnutt is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 08:21 AM   #6
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

News flash my safety is just as important as yours sweetheart ! If you don't wanna screen then get you a good reference to use .
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 10:10 AM   #7
dirty1234
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot summer View Post
News flash my safety is just as important as yours sweetheart ! If you don't wanna screen then get you a good reference to use .
You or any provider have the right to screen however you feel is in your best interest whether it's selfie pic, ID, social security #, bank statement, utility bill, etc....In return, we hobbyists have every right to choose whether to accept your screening requirements.

In terms of references, providers are clawing at each other like cats and dogs...doesn't quite work as well as their intended purpose. Besides, how are references going to work when no real names or real info have been obtained?

I'm only informing my fellow hobbyists the risk involve when personal information are disclosed in this not yet legal profession. It's my right to do so and one of the purpose of this forum, sharing info.

On eccie during sign-up, it's recommended to make usernames that cannot be trace.

Demanding personal info that can lead to potential blackmail, LE arrest, etc... from a stranger, possible whack job, or a budding demented provider is something that can shatter lives. Search for how many lives have been destroyed by social media (youtube, facebook, instagram, etc...) as well as the Ashley Madison hack.

I can only speak for myself, but I pay providers for discretion and to leave, not so much the act. If I feel the service wasn't up to par, not worth the effort, or total scam I can share my complete honest opinion with my fellow hobbyists without fear of retribution. Along that line, I can sleep soundly knowing that I won't be subjected to prosecution or any sort of threat from personal info disclosure.

I think in this discussion, we have to agree to disagree as we're on opposite sides of the table.

But one thing I do know...why should we as hobbyists take any unnecessary risks when we're paying customers and there's always another provider in line waiting for those Benjamins? I can honestly say that there's not a single woman on this planet that's worth losing a career, reputation, or relationship over.

With risks come rewards as in hundreds per hour.
Old 10-30-2018, 10:17 AM   #8
Hot Summer
Lover

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Agree to disagree is right and my safety will always be more important then money.
With risk comes rewards as in seeing us naked !
Old 10-30-2018, 10:36 AM   #9
dirty1234
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot summer View Post
Agree to disagree is right and my safety will always be more important then money.
With risk comes rewards as in seeing us naked Hahaha . I hear wife's dont screen LMAO ! Xoxox I'm out
I can agree with your statement but the bolded part is uncalled for and downright disrespectful.

Many hobbyists are in relationships and you are in no position to make a mockery of anyone's relationship. Disrespecting someone's significant other are fighting words...tread carefully.
Old 10-30-2018, 10:40 AM   #10
Hot Summer
Lover

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

seems you're only on here to stir up trouble sir. My opinion is just that so have a nice day !
Old 10-30-2018, 11:13 AM   #11
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Whenever possible, I employ complete discretion in the screening process. Meaning the information that I verify is all hobby-related... probably a fictitious first name, a client’s encounters with other reputable ladies, hobby phone number/email, etc.

But when that isn’t possible, I do require real world information that I can verify to ensure my safety. Safety is my top priority. And any gentleman who devalues my safety simply doesn’t respect me. That’s definitely not someone who I would ever want to place myself in a room alone with!

The screening process exists to protect the safety of everyone involved. It is the providers’ duty to screen to keep LE out of the equation. Any provider who would see you with no questions asked is someone who puts both herself & you at risk for an arrest… If it’s easy for you to get to her, it’s that easy for law-enforcement to get to her, as well.

Even if she is a known provider, if she doesn’t have safety measures in place to keep law-enforcement out, it’s feasible that she could have taken the wrong call and been arrested right before your appointment with her. In which case it would be law-enforcement holding her phone scheduling the appointment with you.

A provider who is diligent in her safety measures protects not only herself, but her clients as well.

It’s ironic that you’re concerned that your real world information would be disclosed by a provider. I’m pretty sure that all of your real world information would be posted in a mug shot online if you get into trouble due to lack of screening, and that’s a much more likely scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty1234 View Post
...why should we as hobbyists take any unnecessary risks when we're paying customers and there's always another provider in line waiting for those Benjamins?
Reputable, sought-after ladies usually have their own lines forming, and we do not need to risk ourselves for a disrespectful customer holding a few hundred dollars.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 11:26 AM   #12
Hot Summer
Lover

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Totally agree with ginger ! But It is helpful letting the ladies know you dont value their time or safety in this matter .
Old 10-30-2018, 01:34 PM   #13
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 158
Default Right On !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Whenever possible, I employ complete discretion in the screening process. Meaning the information that I verify is all hobby-related... probably a fictitious first name, a client’s encounters with other reputable ladies, hobby phone number/email, etc.

But when that isn’t possible, I do require real world information that I can verify to ensure my safety. Safety is my top priority. And any gentleman who devalues my safety simply doesn’t respect me. That’s definitely not someone who I would ever want to place myself in a room alone with!

The screening process exists to protect the safety of everyone involved. It is the providers’ duty to screen to keep LE out of the equation. Any provider who would see you with no questions asked is someone who puts both herself & you at risk for an arrest… If it’s easy for you to get to her, it’s that easy for law-enforcement to get to her, as well.

Even if she is a known provider, if she doesn’t have safety measures in place to keep law-enforcement out, it’s feasible that she could have taken the wrong call and been arrested right before your appointment with her. In which case it would be law-enforcement holding her phone scheduling the appointment with you.

A provider who is diligent in her safety measures protects not only herself, but her clients as well.

It’s ironic that you’re concerned that your real world information would be disclosed by a provider. I’m pretty sure that all of your real world information would be posted in a mug shot online if you get into trouble due to lack of screening, and that’s a much more likely scenario.

Reputable, sought-after ladies usually have their own lines forming, and we do not need to risk ourselves for a disrespectful customer holding a few hundred dollars.
I Know Ginger and she is correct. I trust her with my INFO.
Cherokeechief is online now   Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 01:42 PM   #14
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokeechief View Post
I Know Ginger and she is correct. I trust her with my INFO.
Thanks, hon. Appreciate you!
Old 10-30-2018, 02:25 PM   #15
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I just skimmed your scary reviews. Then I noticed this post attempting to dictate provider rates. Wow, entitled much?

When you’re willing to provide screening information and increase to a more realistic hobby budget, your experiences should drastically improve. Until then, you can expect to receive exactly what you’ve already experienced.

You might want to start over with a new handle, though. Most quality ladies search post history as part of their screening process. Self-alerts are usually a deal-breaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty1234 View Post
Just gauging what the opinions on no haggle pricing.

Fair market listing:
- Qv: 100
- Hh: 120
- Hr: 200

More, less, or just right?

If us hobbyists stick together and understand market demand/supply pricing, we won't have to succumb to exorbitant, inflated quotes.

EDIT: wrong section, would a mod kindly move this to the appropriate discussion section?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women