Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2019, 11:21 AM   #16
bamscram
Valued Poster

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 12:33 PM   #17
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Recep Erdagon is the elected President of Turkey. He is not a Dictator..........yet.

he acts like one.

considering the way he conducted the putsch internally.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 01:25 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
he acts like one.

considering the way he conducted the putsch internally.
And Flynn new he was a bad player on the international scene but was bought for a couple hundred thousand bucks. Judge Sullivan had Flynn pegged.

Flynn should rot in prison. This whole sorid affair where countries donate to your company or party or foundation for favors should be aganizt the fucking law.

Flynn is the poisonous fruit from the tree...IB and LL got this one wrong.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 06:37 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
When a faction of the Turkish military attempted to overthrow President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in July, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn celebrated the coup effort as something “worth clapping for.”
But a Dutch company headed by a man with ties to Erdogan’s government hired Flynn’s intelligence firm about two months later. Since then, Flynn has dramatically reversed his public position on the failed putsch in Turkey. Earlier this month, he wrote a piece in The Hill hailing Erdogan’s Turkey as a critical U.S. ally and calling on the Obama administration to extradite the cleric Ankara has accused of orchestrating the coup.

At the time of the attempted coup, Flynn viewed Erdogan as an Islamist who was leading Turkey down the wrong path. As the violent effort to oust the Turkish president unfolded, Flynn addressed an audience in Cleveland, where he was promoting his book on radical Islam.

“Probably most of you don’t know, but there’s an ongoing coup going on in Turkey right now,” Flynn said during remarks. Turkey, Flynn warned, had begun “to move toward Islamism.”

“This is Turkey under Erdogan ― who is actually very close to President [Barack] Obama,” Flynn said, speaking at the Cleveland chapter of ACT for America, a group that describes itself as “the [National Rifle Association] of national security.”

“If the military succeeds,” Flynn continued, “one of the things that the military immediately said is, ‘We recognize our responsibilities with NATO, we recognize our responsibilities with the United Nations, we want to make sure that the world knows, we are, we want to be seen as a secular nation.’” The audience cheered.

“That is worth clapping for,” Flynn said.

This is worth repeating...

I do not understand why IB and LL would defend such a man who places money over country...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 06:59 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
This is worth repeating...

I do not understand why IB and LL would defend such a man who places money over country...
hildebeest and Slick Willie took millions from the Russians. hildebeest was using her position as Secretary of State not only for personal profit but as an active agent for Libyan business interests and George Soros. Flynn's personal involvement with foreign governments pales in comparison. So, don't presume to lecture others about optics. And, as a reminder, Flynn is a democrat.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 07:56 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
hildebeest and Slick Willie took millions from the Russians. hildebeest was using her position as Secretary of State not only for personal profit but as an active agent for Libyan business interests and George Soros. Flynn's personal involvement with foreign governments pales in comparison. So, don't presume to lecture others about optics. And, as a reminder, Flynn is a democrat.
I'll lecture anybody tjat defended Mike Flynn's action , which you have done.

I have never defended Clinton in regards to that Foundation.

Unlike like you and others, I'm not a hypocrite in these matters.

Trump, Flynn and Clinton are all cut from the same cloth.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:02 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'll lecture anybody tjat defended Mike Flynn's action , which you have done.

I have never defended Clinton in regards to that Foundation.

Unlike like you and others, I'm not a hypocrite in these matters.

Trump, Flynn and Clinton are all cut from the same cloth.
Flynn is less guilty than a multitude of others. Odumbo is culpable because what hildebeest did, she did on Odumb's watch. Hell, Kerry is openly advocating policy with Iranian officials in defiance of current American policy with Iran, and you say nothing while the talking-heads in the lame-stream media encourage his traitorous behavior!
Old 01-14-2019, 08:15 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Flynn is less guilty than a multitude of others. Odumbo is culpable because what hildebeest did, she did on Odumb's watch. Hell, Kerry is openly advocating policy with Iranian officials in defiance of current American policy with Iran, and you say nothing while the talking-heads in the lame-stream media encourage his traitorous behavior!
I will castigate anybody who changes their position for money in defiance of this country's best interest. That is exactly wtf Flynn did.

I will not defend them like you have Flynn.

Both you and LL thought Judge Sullivan was going to exonerate that lying piece of s*** Mike Flynn...when in fact the true patriot was the Judge himself. He called Flynn for exactly wtf he was
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:23 AM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will castigate anybody who changes their position for money in defiance of this country's best interest. That is exactly wtf Flynn did.

I will not defend them like you have Flynn.

Both you and LL thought Judge Sullivan was going to exonerate that lying piece of s*** Mike Flynn...when in fact the true patriot was the Judge himself. He called Flynn for exactly wtf he was

The judge said he misspoke regarding Flynn; so, you are misrepresenting what the hell the judge said ... just as you are misrepresenting what I said. So, you know what that makes you, don't you? Flynn will be exonerated. No one has ever been successfully prosecuted under the Logan Act, which is the only other charge Team Mueller said they could bring against him. The charge of lying to the FBI is bullshit based on a fraudulent warrant and an illegal search.
Old 01-14-2019, 08:27 AM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

The judge said he misspoke regarding Flynn; so, you are misrepresenting what the hell the judge said ... just as you are misrepresenting what I said. So, you know what that makes you, don't you? Flynn will be exonerated. No one has ever been successfully prosecuted under the Logan Act, which is the only other charge Team Mueller said they could bring against him. The charge of lying to the FBI is bullshit based on a fraudulent warrant and an illegal search.
The judge did not misspeak , he just clarified from a legal standpoint that Flynn was not legally a traitor but if you read wtf Flynn said about the coup attempt in Turkey BEFORE he was paid by agents of Turkey and after he was paid, he is a fucking TRAITOR to this country.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:29 AM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The judge did not misspeak , he just clarified from a legal standpoint that Flynn was not legally a traitor but if you read wtf Flynn said about the coup attempt in Turkey BEFORE he was paid by agents of Turkey and after he was paid, he is a fucking TRAITOR to this country.
The "legal definition" is the only fucking definition that counts: the rest are bullshit.
Old 01-14-2019, 08:31 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Here, let me repeat this for you I B.

Would you change your mind about wanting a secular voice leading Turkey for a little money to a dictatorial Muslim? That is wtf Flynn did. Fuck your poisonious tree and Mike Flynn.

Quote:
When a faction of the Turkish military attempted to overthrow President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in July, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn celebrated the coup effort as something “worth clapping for.”
But a Dutch company headed by a man with ties to Erdogan’s government hired Flynn’s intelligence firm about two months later. Since then, Flynn has dramatically reversed his public position on the failed putsch in Turkey. Earlier this month, he wrote a piece in The Hill hailing Erdogan’s Turkey as a critical U.S. ally and calling on the Obama administration to extradite the cleric Ankara has accused of orchestrating the coup.

At the time of the attempted coup, Flynn viewed Erdogan as an Islamist who was leading Turkey down the wrong path. As the violent effort to oust the Turkish president unfolded, Flynn addressed an audience in Cleveland, where he was promoting his book on radical Islam.

“Probably most of you don’t know, but there’s an ongoing coup going on in Turkey right now,” Flynn said during remarks. Turkey, Flynn warned, had begun “to move toward Islamism.”

“This is Turkey under Erdogan ― who is actually very close to President [Barack] Obama,” Flynn said, speaking at the Cleveland chapter of ACT for America, a group that describes itself as “the [National Rifle Association] of national security.”

“If the military succeeds,” Flynn continued, “one of the things that the military immediately said is, ‘We recognize our responsibilities with NATO, we recognize our responsibilities with the United Nations, we want to make sure that the world knows, we are, we want to be seen as a secular nation.’” The audience cheered.

“That is worth clapping for,” Flynn said.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:32 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The "legal definition" is the only fucking definition that counts: the rest are bullshit.

Ok OJ.

So according to you both Flynn and OJ are innocent!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:35 AM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here, let me repeat this for you I B.

Would you change your mind about wanting a secular voice leading Turkey for a little money to a dictatorial Muslim?
As long as there is an obvious double-standard wherein dim-retards get a pass while Republicans are prosecuted, I will not change my mind. When the laws in this country are enforced equally across party lines, I will change my mind. Until then, Flynn gets a pass from me because hildebeest profited from foreign agents while she was on the taxpayers' nickle. Flynn wasn't.
Old 01-14-2019, 09:01 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
As long as there is an obvious double-standard wherein dim-retards get a pass while Republicans are prosecuted, I will not change my mind. When the laws in this country are enforced equally across party lines, I will change my mind. Until then, Flynn gets a pass from me because hildebeest profited from foreign agents while she was on the taxpayers' nickle. Flynn wasn't.
One should decry this abuse no matter the party affiliation.

I did not vote for either Trump or Clinton because they have no morals and will glady profit from their positions.

But Flynn basically did a quid pro quo. If it was up to me, he'd be shot as an example for others.

Judge Sullivan, who you erroneously thought would give Flynn a pass seemed to agree with me to just what a POS Flynn is.

Nothing will ever be fixed in this country politically as long as folks have your attitude.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women