Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2019, 03:34 PM   #16
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
I can't show the clip as I don't know the ages involved, but it was of young people taunting a native American vet . Damn sad.

The title of your thread, "Bullshit at it's best", says all that really needs to be said about your thread.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 03:57 PM   #17
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The story cited in the OP -- which is what this thread is about -- is a bogus mischaracterization of events: a lie propagated by the main-stream media. Your interjecting Trump is off topic and a blatant attempt to hijack the thread. Another lie can be attributed to the lame-stream media, and after the BuzzFeed story, they have absolutely zero credibility.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...in-2020/lained to the trumpkins the differrence between native Americans and Latinos.

You got called out and exposed for your bogus story.

LOl, you want to cherry pick so then you can screech your usual mantra about the media.
Overlooking the ones mocking the native Americans,chanting build that wall, build that wall plus other comments on border security.
If what you posted has any truth and not just one trumpkin covering foe another trumpkin then the old vet showed great restraint.
There must have been some brighter ones who explained to the trumpkins the difference between native Americans and Latinos
They quit mocking,chanting, and some joined the native Americans, it ended peacefully.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 03:59 PM   #18
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
The title of your thread, "Bullshit at it's best", says all that really needs to be said about your thread.

Old 01-20-2019, 04:29 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
LOl, you want to cherry pick so then you can screech your usual mantra about the media.
Overlooking the ones mocking the native Americans,chanting build that wall, build that wall plus other comments on border security.
If what you posted has any truth and not just one trumpkin covering foe another trumpkin then the old vet showed great restraint.
There must have been some brighter ones who explained to the trumpkins the difference between native Americans and Latinos
They quit mocking,chanting, and some joined the native Americans, it ended peacefully.
The whole story that the Native American Vet was mocked is lame-stream swill made to be swallowed by ignorant people.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 05:30 PM   #20
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
The whole story that the Native American Vet was mocked is lame-stream swill made to be swallowed by ignorant people.
I think this story was staged. I dont know anyone under the age of 40 that wears MAGA hats voluntarily. Why did the school apologize the kids actions?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 05:57 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I think this story was staged. I dont know anyone under the age of 40 that wears MAGA hats voluntarily. Why did the school apologize the kids actions?
Says much about your thinking.

BTW, it's Nathan Phillips that has a history of initiating confrontations and leveling false accusations -- not the people he is accusing.
Old 01-20-2019, 06:09 PM   #22
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:

Old 01-20-2019, 06:20 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
We can laugh together at those who actually believed the OP you posted.

Quote:
Multiple videos taken Friday show Omaha tribe elder Nathan Phillips and other men walking towards a group of students as those students performed a school cheer, then Philip's group made their way inside the students’ circle....

[The] ... extended video shows that Mr. Phillips spurred the confrontation.

"'In it, one of the students is overheard asking, ‘Does anybody know what he’s [Philips] doing? Does anybody know what’s going on here?’" said Rod Dreher in a Sunday article for the American Conservative.

"And in it, one of the Indians with Phillips shouts: ‘White people, go back to Europe. This is not your land.’ He curses the students with F-bombs (video is NSFW). He goes on: ‘You’re being a white man about it. That’s all you know how to do,’” said Mr. Dreher.

“You didn’t see that in the news reporting, did you?” Dreher added.

(Washington Times)
Old 01-20-2019, 07:06 PM   #24
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

The young man in question has issued a rebuttal of sorts. His accounts seem way more credible than the seemingly manufactured liberal media's stories.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 07:20 PM   #25
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
The young man in question has issued a rebuttal of sorts. His accounts seem way more credible than the seemingly manufactured liberal media's stories.
The problem was started by Black Hebrew Israelites. Those motherfuckers start all the shit in the Middle East and now they are over here starting up a bunch of bullshit. Trump has divided our country.
Old 01-20-2019, 07:27 PM   #26
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
The problem was started by Black Hebrew Israelites. Those motherfuckers start all the shit in the Middle East and now they are over here starting up a bunch of bullshit. Trump has divided our country.
How many racist undertones can you make in one post?
If these youngsters did not have maga hats on, the opportunists would not have a story misconstrue.
Old 01-20-2019, 07:42 PM   #27
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
How many racist undertones can you make in one post?
If these youngsters did not have maga hats on, the opportunists would not have a story misconstrue.
There was nothing racist about it. I was pointing out that Israelites are always starting a bunch of trouble. It just so happens these were black ones. Your dog whistle is loud and clear. "If these youngsters did not have maga hats on, the opportunists would not have a story misconstrue". WTF does that mean? That kids stare down was disrespectful but that doesn't mean it was racist. The snowflakes on the right are always crying foul. It gets old listening to Trump and the snowflakes crying about every fucking thing that happens
Old 01-20-2019, 08:11 PM   #28
winn dixie
Valued Poster

^^^^ Thats the way to stick with one side. When ostriches feel threatened they always bury their heads in the sand! This youngster was the victim it appears.
Old 01-20-2019, 08:21 PM   #29
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
The video is intentionally being misconstrued by liars in the lame-stream media. It was the Native American man who walked up to and intruded into the personal space of an individual just standing there -- and the individual in question did nothing but stand there and listen to the old man sing. Another bull shit narrative from the lying-ass left.

pluralist.com/watch-video-destroys-liberal-narrative-that-white-teen-harassed-native-american-protestor/
I agree - that kid didn't have to move, and the fucker with the drum came dangerously close to conduct which would tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace.

If a motherfucker pounds a drum in my face, I might not be so fucking nice about it. All the people not on this hooker board crying that this is racism can fuck off and die.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 08:25 PM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:

what is your source regarding the ethnic make up of hebrews?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women