Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Encounter Reports - Alabama
Encounter Reports - Alabama Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2019, 10:40 AM   #1
Tom Keen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
Default Encounter: Caught in a Webb...

Date: 3/21/19
Name: Autumn Webb
Phone: 205-270-8233
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: FB
City: Jasper
State: Alabama
Address: Apt
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, K9, FIV,LFK, DFK
It’s all there. Nice menu.
Hair Length and Color: Long, long, long dirty blonde/brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, youthful thing, nice body, new to the game, cute, very attractive.
Recommendation: Yes.. This one is a GO!!
Tom Keen is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 06:31 PM   #2
Tom Keen
Account Disabled

Autumn had phone troubles, couldn’t respond to activity after this review. Just told me she is up and running again. Reach out... she may not be here long!! Total sweetheart!!
Old 04-05-2019, 01:33 PM   #3
trailrunner524
Registered Member

Encounters: 13

I had a totally different reaction trying to schedule something with her.

I asked her to come to my hotel Friday night and after 15 minutes had passed from the agreed-upon time, I messaged her and said I'm sorry I didn't work out but I was going to bed. She immediately replied that she was 25 minutes away, so I told her to come on out. Two hours later she still had not shown up. The next morning she texted me a? And I replied saying that I had waited up till 1 in the morning and never heard from her so I eventually gave up. She told me she had had car trouble and some other things that happened on her way to see me. I agreed to meet her nearby that afternoon to give her an advance of $100 to help her with her phone bill. When she showed up, it was very clear that the pictures that I've seen are not current. Further it had been at least a week, possibly more, since she had shaved her legs. Keep in mind she was coming to see me tonight before. That means she would have been coming to see me with very hairy legs. That is not okay. I still helped her with the cash that she needed, but I will not be calling her for a visit. It is such a turn-off to me when someone cannot take basic care of themselves, but yet they want to consider themselves a pro. Just my two cents.
trailrunner524 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 07:51 PM   #4
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I think TK was a lucky fellow.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 08:09 PM   #5
jamesthetarg
Registered Member

Yeah, I also attempted setting up a visit to no avail, partly my fault, but I also paid an advance to help her with money issues. Will probably never visit her.
jamesthetarg is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 04:40 AM   #6
Matt Bain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Wow, seems like a nice girl. I wonder how many advances did she get. Sounds like a damsel in distress.
Matt Bain is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 06:46 AM   #7
trailrunner524
Registered Member

Encounters: 13

I was worried I'd come across as an ass for speaking out contrary to the positive review. I'll just add that the version that I saw was about 60-80 pounds heavier than the pics.
trailrunner524 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 09:54 AM   #8
war eagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70
Default Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailrunner524 View Post
I was worried I'd come across as an ass for speaking out contrary to the positive review. I'll just add that the version that I saw was about 60-80 pounds heavier than the pics.
Trailrunner, it's great to see good reviews and sometimes YMMV is the case but the truth about an encounter helps as well.
war eagle is online now   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 11:06 PM   #9
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

There's a reason for this kind of behavior and we all know what that is. And as far as giving any provider any money before the visit is over I never do that I'm a soft-hearted individual as well but I got burned too many times in the past trying to be a nice guy and in all reality there's just no margin in it so no play no pay and the play always comes first that's just the way I do things. MJ
Mammiejammer is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:05 AM   #10
robertatl404483
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I have made it a practice to use the "if I don't have something good to say then say nothing at all" principle on the boards. I know that people have bad days. Bad weeks. Tough times. I don't want to be insensitive to that. However, let me just say that on Friday PM/Saturday AM I was communicating with her and met her for a few minutes. Some of the follow-up comments on this thread are completely consistent with what I experienced.
robertatl404483 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:23 PM   #11
Tom Keen
Account Disabled

Obviously a definite YMMV situation. All was well in my apt. Good skills, very good price for services. So I felt a great ROI at that price point. Vett her by your own standards.
I do know she is definitely down on her luck and financially in a bind. So.. communication could be spotty.
Good Luck to you fellas..
Old 04-09-2019, 08:59 AM   #12
roadcourse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Giving her money is just feeding a problem that needs to be confronted. She'll never change by this route. We can't save the world from itself.
roadcourse is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 08:17 PM   #13
gerrymander
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

A few weeks ago this one, who is also known as Allie sometimes, gave me a call complaining that I had cost her a date. I had "helped" her with the phone bill, light bill, etc. She was going to make it up and come see me. But, it so happened I was actually in her area once a week for eight consecutive weeks. Sometimes her brakes weren't good enough to drive, she had no gas, she wouldn't respond to to text or phone calls. A couple of times she asked how much I was going to pay her and when I responded that I was actually already in for more than the cost of a date she responded that she couldn't just see me for nothing. She did once "guarantee" she would come the next week I was there. It just so happens that turned out to be one of the times she wouldn't respond. Anyway, I saw,on another forum, where some other guy was reporting on a problem with her similar to those outlined in many of the previous posts here. I posted too, outlining my issues. So I received the aforementioned call about costing her a date. When I asked her if she remembered what I had lost she responded, "You didn't lose nothing motherfucker." She followed this with, "fuck you motherfucker", and hung up. I hated it too because she was always going to think of me as a "friend" because I helped her when no one else would. I guess you really can have too many "friends".
gerrymander is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 07:26 AM   #14
Matt Bain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrymander View Post
A few weeks ago this one, who is also known as Allie sometimes, gave me a call complaining that I had cost her a date. I had "helped" her with the phone bill, light bill, etc. She was going to make it up and come see me. But, it so happened I was actually in her area once a week for eight consecutive weeks. Sometimes her brakes weren't good enough to drive, she had no gas, she wouldn't respond to to text or phone calls. A couple of times she asked how much I was going to pay her and when I responded that I was actually already in for more than the cost of a date she responded that she couldn't just see me for nothing. She did once "guarantee" she would come the next week I was there. It just so happens that turned out to be one of the times she wouldn't respond. Anyway, I saw,on another forum, where some other guy was reporting on a problem with her similar to those outlined in many of the previous posts here. I posted too, outlining my issues. So I received the aforementioned call about costing her a date. When I asked her if she remembered what I had lost she responded, "You didn't lose nothing motherfucker." She followed this with, "fuck you motherfucker", and hung up. I hated it too because she was always going to think of me as a "friend" because I helped her when no one else would. I guess you really can have too many "friends".
Let's just say, contrary to what some may say, respect is respect given. It can be a slippery slope in this hobby and I do believe that most here are genuinely good people and most of us are dealing with something or handling issues in our real lives. I do agree with a quote from earlier that it's good in most cases to stay silent if there's nothing positive to say but at some time it makes sense to shed a little insight. Balancing the real world and the hobby life can be a task for some especially when something else is hindering. I'm sure most have the better interest in mind for everyone including those that have breached the threshold of trust and respect. I just hope and I believe I can speak for most that when life began to take it's toll and one start to loose respect for self then it's time to step away and exhale. After all, second and third chances are given I'm just not so sure this is the place to receive such. If things that are said about subject deems to be true then I hope things will get better before getting worse or that said subject turns it around in a timely fashion. I for one being a man, look at it this way, I always look at a woman as being someone's mother, daughter, sister,granddaughter etc and I try to have compassion and hold true to being raised as a gentleman. This hobby is intended to be fun and to meet interesting people. It's unfortunate what has happened to some but I'm hoping somebody or someone is always in someone's life to rescue or help them when in despair or perhaps save them from themselves. Happy Hobbying everyone, be safe have fun.
Matt Bain is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 08:54 AM   #15
Mammiejammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Being a nice guy or being a sensitive person doesn't mean you have to be stupid or be taken advantage of. I had a provider friend who had been in the hobby for a number of years and she told me that this type of thing is often referred to as a quote-unquote story for the glory some girls are even taught this type of technique by their pimp to get money without having to take time to provide any sort of service for the client. I have a hard and fast Rule and if the provider doesn't want to play that way I simply go on to the next person because I've been burned too many times I never give money up front only after the visit is completed and I never give anyone any money for any sort of emergency or problem or any bad thing that's going on in their life unless I have seriously known that person for quite a long time and know that they can absolutely be trusted and for the large majority of these girls that may be one in a thousand. I've been playing this game for over 30 years and I can tell you A lot of these girls are very practiced at the art of leveraging your money with a sad story. MJ
Mammiejammer is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Autumn Webb - Jasper - 205-270-8233

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women