Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160471
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35313
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How important are face pics when considering an appointment?
I need a face pic or I won't set up an appointment 19 19.00%
I can take it or leave it- doesn't matter at all 28 28.00%
I think it is safer for both of us if she doesn't show her face, keeps things discreet 15 15.00%
I have to see something, even a blurred face image or one with a bar across the eyes 35 35.00%
If she doesn't show her face, she must be hiding something from the hobbyist 3 3.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2010, 10:54 PM   #16
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Face pics are not a deal breaker; however, they can be a deal maker. As mentioned ad naseum, body pics are more important. It lets me know several things (most already mentioned). One that hasn't is body art. From a body shot (unless photoshopped out), I can tell if a provider has tattoos. I'm turned off by a provider who has a lot of tats and in particular if she has a "tramp stamp". That's just not my thing and I've turned down seeing smoking hot provider because of this.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:21 PM   #17
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
You are quite right & I look forward to your new shoot...

I hope you can appreciate how threads have a way of straying...& in your case the irony is the one unsolicited pet peeve (covered stomach shots) is another one that applies to you...

Alt, yes, lol, I can completely appreciate that as I do respect and value the thoughts, opinions and input I have asked of everyone here.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:25 AM   #18
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I voted in favor of not seeing a lady if a face pic wasnt provided.

This is only on the condition that guys did not in unison point out in a review her facial appearance and how it was, Some guys just dont touch upon it well or opt to just be overly nice and not say she so so or ugly. I may be partial to slightly facially blurred pics, but usually after I'm screened I will ask for a face pic. If she does not feel comfortable giving one its not a make or break persay, but when booking 12 hours or more her facial appearance is imperative for me in addition to others especially visually.

I understand some providers wont or cant provide this info....even some so far as to not have reviews not speaking of specific services they wont do within the realms of normal GFE. After I'm screened I feel like a wall should be down and the lady should be more comfortable divulging. If not I take it as sign to pass on her because she was not accommodating to something so simple as that. Not always, but I go with my gut.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:27 AM   #19
colels
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Face pics are not a deal breaker; however, they can be a deal maker.
Agree, they can certainly sway me when deciding between possibilities. My pet peeve is the "glamour" shots. I know providers want to look good in their photos, but the artful makeup, professional lighting, and (sometimes) airbrushing tend to make me pass, because I know I'm probably going to be somewhat disappointed when I see her.

We (men) are extremely visual and (me anyway), very "expectation" oriented. My expectation (from the photos) is fixed in my mind, and when reality doesn't measure up I'm not happy. Therefore, I tend toward providers with more realistic pictures, even though they may look less "gorgeous" than another provider with "glamour" shots.

Do your own makeup, fix your hair yourself, and have a friend take the pictures. There's a lot to be said for "truth in advertising". For me at least, WYSIWYG is pretty important.
colels is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:58 AM   #20
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

I know I know, this was posted for the guys but I just wanted to add a little something something from my point of view.

The pictures I post and the ads I write are intended to attract the type of gentleman that I feel I would be most compatible with and thereby ensure a better time by both of us.

I don't post pics of my body (dam right I got something to hide, I'm an excessively curvy gal LOL) so I tend to NOT attract guys who are just looking for a hot body to have sex with. I tend to attract the gents who are more interested in the overall experience to include conversation, gazing into each others eyes, the cuddling, etc.

I also won't write ads like "Cum see me, I'm so HOT for you!". That tends to attract the gents who think much more with their dick than their brain and aren't interested in me as a person.

Yes, there are flaws to this and yes, I'm sure more have passed me up than have actually called me. But that's okay. Only a very few clients have walked away from me disappointed and this system works well for me and those who choose to see me.
TxBrandy is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:26 AM   #21
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76
Default I have to see something. . .

I wasn't sure how to vote on this so i picked that option, however I really don't like the pics that are blurred, pixilated, or have those "cutesy" hearts across the face.

I understand the need for safety and discretion, however if you need to hide your face be creative. Take a page out the Veronica Lake guide to modeling and turn away slightly from the camera or let your hair cover part of your face.

I am kind of an eye person, so sometimes, having just your eyes and brow mixed in with a few subtle body glamour shots works too.

I have also done some amateurish, but not bad photos for ladies wearing masks or other disguises when they have asked me to do this for them in a session. They say i have a good eye, but by know means am I a pro or as good as some of the guys on this site that are really talented.

I think it is more I have an eye for what is sexy and a knack for finding the best attributes, angles and poses that accentuate the inner sexuality of a woman and what highlights her special beauty--call me corny, but I can find something to love and gaze at in ALL women.

I suggest if you don't have the budget in this current economy to hire a pro photographer, at least find a gent you see regularly and trust to experiment with a camera the next time you do a session. It won't cut too much into your play time, and may make it even hotter.

The worse case scenario is that all the pictures suck, but you can just delete them. The best case is that you might get lucky and catch lightning in a bottle and get so horny during the "photo shoot" you end up fucking each other's brain out.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:15 AM   #22
essence
Valued Poster

A face with a smile is essential.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:52 AM   #23
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Default Okay -- I'm crazy

I have booked ladies without even looking at their pics at all.

As long as she is reasonably attractive; it's more about personality for me. I don't book women to see them once. I book them for repeated visits. Over time personality becomes more important than superficial stuff. We need to be able to relate conversationally.

Of course sometimes this can lead to surprises. I booked a lady back in November for the first time. I had deliberately avoided looking at her pics and had booked purely on my impressions of her character, intellect and her personal interests.

The door opens and I'm absolutely flabbergasted. I've seen a lot of women; but she was so pretty I was practically speechless.

What's funny is that sometimes I use providers I already see to sort of "sanity check" any new ones. And a provider I was already seeing had met her and basically told me to expect that. I thought she was just being kind to the lady. LOL
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:02 PM   #24
Lust at first Sight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Face pics are not a deal breaker; however, they can be a deal maker.
I also concurr with this. I have booked well reviewed providers without face pics before. But I noticed that If I go TOFTT, its usually one with a face pic. I guess she had a really good face and body so I couldnt stay away.
Lust at first Sight is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:50 PM   #25
simplegent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Some sort of contour of her smile is alway nice - even if the eyes are blurred. Or better yet - a private photo to one's email works also.
simplegent is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:17 PM   #26
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by colels View Post
We (men) are extremely visual
Guilty as charged. With that however, as i alluded to in my previous post in this thread, i'm more forgiving of the facial imperfections than the bodily imperfections. Which isn't to say i want someone with a perfect body - i'm just not smart enough at the moment to have a more accurate way of putting it.

In a general sense, i look at facial attractiveness as little more than dumb luck in that it's a God given trait and little else. Whereas people have much more personal control over the appearance of their bodies so i've just conditioned myself to take heed of that. Putting in some effort to being attractive is something i can respect to the point of allowing me to overlook areas where the person may not be so lucky in a purely genetic sense.

I liken it to the difference between a person born into money, and a person who worked their own way into money. I would find a person who earned it on their own to be more attractive than a person who happened to fall into a large inheritance.

And besides, from an attractiveness standpoint, i think i have more to offer from the neck down than from the neck up (and no, i'm not referring to that) so that's what i look for in return.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:49 PM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Unless you want your face posted all over the internet do not show your face in your hobby photos.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:03 PM   #28
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Good thread Kelli....I have a question for you, as well as the other providers...

Is there any difference between posting face pics and sharing them privately? Is this something most ladies are willing to do?

PSD
PSD is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:08 AM   #29
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

No choice on the poll is quite right for me. Without a face pic, I need some assurance by way of a reliable review that there will be no unwelcome surprises in that department. That being said, I otherwise understand the need for privacy.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:13 AM   #30
vantruck
As always Fantasy live on

Encounters: 70

Face pic is a plus but not necessary. Body part pic is more importance to me to make selection.
vantruck is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women