Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Costa Rica - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47771
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2016, 02:04 PM   #1
Aerosmith
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default First Time Costa Rica Review San Jose

Ok, so as I type this I am sitting in the bar at Sportsman Lodge. And have had four encounters, putting it nicely. Here are my comments. Getting here was easy via plane from IAH (Houston Intercontinental) and bought in advance the plane ticket was not terribly expensive. I arranged hotel transport with Sportsman Lodge and they were waiting for me and the trip from airport to hotel was easy. While I paid a little more for transportation than taking a taxi, I wanted safe and easy and it certainly was that, worth the cost premium.

I got CR money at airport from an ATM but really you don't need it and I would recommend just using dollars unless you plan to go local. Between a credit card and US dollars I have had no need for CR money. There is a pharmacy about 4 blocks away from sportsman that I was directed to by the front desk, I walked, they offer a discount with your room key and have boner pills, especially the generic type are dirt cheap. I got 8 pills for less than $30 and I have found no difference between my expensive US versions and the generic brand I bought. They have the real deal for more money, if you want the branded name. I bought cheap drugs without a script and they were helpful.

I am in a mid range room at the Sportsman $99 per night and it works. Luxury no, far from it but it's clean. Hotel LaAmistad is close by and several guys I met were staying here and walking over. The cheaper the room at Sportsman the closer you are to the bar which means more noise. The bar closes at midnight but you still have road noise to contend with, if you are sensitive to that type of thing. The free breakfast is coffee, juice, toast, yogurt and fruit. You can order eggs and stuff after 8:00 a.m on your own dollar. The food here has been fine, not great but very edible and the beer is cold. Think bar food with some seafood thrown in.

The girls here are not pushy, they don't initiate contact but are friendly if you approach. They all have a cell phone addiction, and at least one time it continued during my session. The girls are average to above average. I have seen no 9 or 10s but plenty of 6, 7 and 8s.

My experience is mixed. Most girls here speak passable English and Spanish helps but is not necessary I have had one great session, one bad session and two that were very average. I could give you names and phone numbers but really all the girls are free lancing and I almost never saw the same girls on the same consecutive days. With limited reviews available and learning the ropes it's been very much hit and miss. I have paid between $85 and $120.00. I am not a hard negotiator. By experience you need to tell the girl what you want up front and set a price. Don't be surprised that what is promised is not what is delivered or there is upsell. Most of the girls were rushed, the one exception being my good session.

I am here for business and this was an add on. I would not make this trip just for the girls, cost wise between airfare, hotel and the session fees it was expensive. I think there are better options but it is legal and easy. As an add on it's fine. I also think I made rookie mistakes and that a second trip will be better.

I hit Zone II one day, less than 10 minute walk from Sportsman, I would not walk there during the night but I did during the day. The girls are a step down in quality but they offer two for one at the bar from 3 to 5 (beer was 2 for $5) and girls offered half hour sessions for $40 and hour for $65. Think massage parlor, with no massage just BJ and CFS and you get the vibe.

I will hit the Del Ray this evening. I expect more aggressive girls, I am told really aggressive and I may not partake, if I do I will post.

As a rookie I would avoid the strip clubs, I went with some Spanish speakers and it was uncomfortable. Full court pressure and you can easily get clipped. Make some experience friends if you want to go. Girls drinks were $12 which got you about 15 minutes with the girl but you could basically touch whatever you wanted as long as you were comfortable with having others see what you are doing. Some of the guys I were with were all over it. Me not so much.

Moderator: Not submitted for credit.
Aerosmith is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 06:34 PM   #2
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

Thanks for the information
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 08:33 PM   #3
barnyardpimp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Hey just wondering the timeline of activities were you with a chick every night over 4 days or 4 chicks in one day?

I'm going in December around the 7-13th and used Airbnb to be strategically blocks away from Del Rey and Cocal when in Jaco but I started following this board in Costa Rica similar to Eccie just a lot more unorganized. These guys are posting pics of 10s during the daytime for 40--50 US dollars in colones . They also mention in Spanish how these same girls hike up their prices at Gringo hotels but for locals or Spanish speakers a 100 US dollars you get 2 chicks anal and bbbj and other extras . I see its best to set up something in the day early or late at night for lower prices which makes the trip more enjoyable.
barnyardpimp is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 03:32 PM   #4
Dragon77
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 40

I'm also planning another trip back in the spring. What is the name of the other site? If you don't mind. Thanks in advance.
Dragon77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 08:14 PM   #5
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

www.costaricaticas.com ?
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 08:54 AM   #6
barnyardpimp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

http://forodecostarica.com/contenido-adulto/
barnyardpimp is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 01:40 PM   #7
MrMoney1970
Registered Member

Thanks for the review. I been there many times, and have also done the strip club spots as well. I am going back in Jan 2017, and will have to make a post of my time there as well.

Thanks again for the read.
MrMoney1970 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 11:02 AM   #8
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Thanks for the info -I hope to get to CR in 2017 for an adventure of my own.
loveitdou is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women