Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2017, 10:16 AM   #1
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation ladies - learn to use the search function

okay, girls… this is a serious post.

earlier this week in lubbock eatmeallover24 was robbed and harassed by a guy called ttudragon69. when she was telling me about it she was upset because she felt she had done all the screening she should… she looked on the board and saw that he was an active member with many posts and reviews.

that's obviously not enough.

in this case, using the search function to find all of his posts or posts mentioning him probably would not have changed the outcome. but now that it's been reported, any future use of the search function will reveal his true nature. what i hope you're seeing is that if you don't use the search function you can miss things like that and potentially put yourself in a dangerous situation.

i know it takes time, but eccie isn't going to do anything to help protect you...like banning some psycho douchecaptain or his friend almocsu who defended him in the thread where lacey reported the issue. you have to take it upon yourselves to make eccie useless to people like this. learn to make the best use of your resources possible.

stay safe.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 12:08 PM   #2
eatmeallover24
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 343274
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't really know how he got away through my screening. I never had done something wrong to this guy. It's not allowed to post our conversations here. And all his harassment. Yes you can block people but that doesn't mean that they cant use different phone numbers. Thanks to all my regulars who defended me and I do really appreciate it! Tomorrow is my big day and I won't be providing in few days. I apologize if someone trying to use me as reference as I am not gonna be online for few days. I will also post my retirement day next week. I am going to miss everyone who treated me nice.

It's disappointing that this member can't be banned. And @almocsu, he's obviously an angry old Dick that hates woman!

Stay safe everyone!
eatmeallover24 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 06:47 PM   #3
Oldsailor64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Great thread JD. its a good point.....congratulations sweetie....enjoy your moment.
Oldsailor64 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 03:03 PM   #4
teamfx
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Lacy, glad to see you back on.had a great time, lsat time you were in Midland!!!
teamfx is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 04:57 AM   #5
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bump
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 08:22 AM   #6
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

thanks, rm. unfortunately not enough of the ladies read things like this.
john_deere is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women