Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Colombia - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2015, 11:09 AM   #1
nicemusic
Premium Access

Encounters: 285
Default Medellin guide

Prostitution (but not pimping) is legal in Columbia. Don't expect girls to speak any English. There are several venues to get girls in Columbia:

1. The way to set up many of the better girls in Medellin is through facebook. Get a few suggestions from guys and go through their friends list. Most of the girls are semi-pro. They probably think of themselves as non-prostitutes who make money on the side having fun with guys. My experience with these girls is that its nearly the only way to get GFE. Often very good looking girls and pictures seem to match up with looks in real life. 150,000 pesos is normal for shorttime. 200,000 is better for them. expect to pay their taxis to/from your place and sometimes babysitting costs. 300,000 lowest longtime, but 400,000 is better.

2. Stay at the Mansion: http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/rooms.html . This hotel has a bar where over 10 girls come and hang out during evenings. They are all available. You cannot gain entry unless a guest invites you or you are staying there. If you can get in, the girls are nice and talk to you. I believe the girls hang out at the pool during the day, and you can bring any of them to your room. Pretty good looking girls. Although the closest to girlie bars in SE Asia, the hotel does not pay the girls nor makes money off them. The girls do not make money off the drinks. This place is made for major fucking at your convenience. Same prices for girls as #1.

3. Parque Lleras in El Poblado. There are many freelancers here during the evening and night. I had a friend who had much success here. Many look good. Same prices for girls as #1.

4. Mayorista street in Itagüí. There is a sketchy street. Although a smaller percentage of girls are good looking, there tons of girls hanging outside at night for you. Several sketchy bars and cheap food. Girls from 30,000 pesos to 150,000 pesos, but average is about 70,000 pesos.

5. Casas. These are brothels. They are unmarked and you will never find them without a cab driver. Usually located in bad areas. many have girls for 38,000 pesos for 1/2 hr, 70,000 pesos 1 hr. Most expensive is 140,000 pesos for 1 hr, and much nicer. Some are very crappy. More expensive ones have girls that are less worn out and higher class.
a. Casa Sexys. This is the best value and some good looking girls. $38,000 1/2 hr, $70,000 1 hr.
b. Casa New Life. This is about same cost but unpleasant atmosphere but very busy because cheap price. Close to Sexys. Calle 56 (Bolivia) No. 43-39 2nd Piso entra el palo y Girardot Tel 216 27 04
c. Centro de Relajacio Corporal Energy. $140,000 1 hr. Best girls but pricey. Has a secret garage to park your car without being seen. Cra 74 No. 49-101 Telefono 436 11 31. www. fantasiaenergy.com

6. Do not expect to pick up local girls and game them. They aren't really open to it.

Hotels:
Hotel Centra Plaza
Carrera 50a No. 81a-15
362 33 80
www.hotelcentralplazamedellin. com
About $15-20/night. Has a safe in a small room. No AC or heat. Safe place. Restaurant attached. A 5 min walk from the action on Mayoriste street. Does not charge for overnight guests and will take down ID info if they stay night. But, shortterm guests can just be brought up to the room. They do not make sure you're okay after the girl leaves

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserR...epartment.html
This hostel has very nice rooms for about $45/night. Do not charge for shortterm guests. Overnight guests are about $10. I hear they keep the IDs and make sure you're okay afterwards. Full of backpackers. Close to Parque lleros.

http://hotelmedellinplaza.com/rooms.html . Already discussed. Not located close to El Poblado but close to the Oviodo mall.

The best driver to bring you to casas, girls, and tourist spots is Jimmy Giraldo.
Jimmytourguide@gmail.com
www.medellinadventuretours.com
Cra 46 #60-55 Prado Centro
Office (54 4) 412 86 07
Cell 314 870 62 28
More expensive per hour than cabs, but speaks English and knows a lot. Will keep you safe.
nicemusic is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:16 PM   #2
nicemusic
Premium Access

Oh, I forgot to mention:
7. Strip clubs. Very expensive and unsatisfactory. Often just one girl at a time dancing, sometimes distracted with cell phones. If you sit close, you often are asked to buy an expensive bottle of wine, I hear. And, even at a distance, you must buy drinks and tip all the girls walking by. But, you can bring the girls in the back and have your way with them. I only know this from hearsay. I was so disappointed by what I heard that I didn't try it.
Old 12-03-2015, 10:13 AM   #3
nicemusic
Premium Access

Energy's website is http://www.fantasiasenergy.com/p/servicios.html . I missed the "s" in the address
Old 02-25-2016, 08:08 PM   #4
huskerdude
Premium Access

Encounters: 137

Thanks for the info. Going to the Mansion in about 10 days.
huskerdude is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 07:49 PM   #5
nicemusic
Premium Access

Default Mansion

What was your impression and opinion of the Mansion? I didn't see any reviews by you of the place and the girls you saw. I hope you'll contribute.
Old 03-12-2016, 05:06 PM   #6
kli2228
Registered Member

Thanks for the info
kli2228 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 03:45 PM   #7
deanslists
Registered Member

I am going to Medellin next week. Any hints on how to connecting with girls on FB? Used reasonable searches but to no avail. Like many things like this, seems like I need the 1 contact to open up the network.

Suggestions?
deanslists is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 05:36 PM   #8
straber
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

What are your thoughts on Fase 2? From online searches it looks like it would be a fun place.
straber is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:02 AM   #9
Christoforo Davinci
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Mileroticos.com is a good place to look through ads.
Christoforo Davinci is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:47 PM   #10
travelogj
Registered Member

I'll be out there with next week starting Monday. Anyone wanna show this rookie the ropes? I speak fluent Spanish, first drink is on me. Unfortunately I'm not staying at Hotel M
travelogj is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 10:05 AM   #11
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Thanks great info>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well since 1000CP = .29 Euros or .33$, it is not hard to see that Columbia is a great spot for Mongers. Let's see 270,000 CP is 78 Euros or about $81.
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 06:25 PM   #12
straber
Valued Poster

Can you bring your own back to hotel m? Planning a return trip soon
Old 03-20-2018, 11:16 PM   #13
nicemusic
Premium Access

Default Bringing into Mansion

Yes, you can bring in basically any girl you want.

The staff will check ID and reject any girls without valid ID or underage--this is a good thing. And, I believe they record the ID number and name, just in case you encounter a problem, such as a girl stealing your stuff. So, remind the girl to bring or check she has it beforehand. They also will prevent any troublemakers from the past from entering (very few fall into the category). There are basically no exceptions to this ID requirement.

You can also ask them for contacts, if you wish. They make no money off that, as they aren't pimps nor selling sex.

The girl can stay until you or she decides it's time to leave, which includes overnight or whatever. The girl can also go swimming, go to the bar for drinks, eat breakfast together, etc. You can also have multiple girls in your room, if you like that, or a series of girls all day and night, if you're desiring that.

I suggest you don't allow them to bring in illegal substances. But, you can have alcohol, of course.

To answer a previous question: After a brief visit there, you will have a start into the network of girls there and establish a reputation or at least have references, if desired. Many of the girls really do know each other. It is a good atmosphere for what you're desiring, but somewhat costly and not as comfortable as an apartment for a girl to visit or stay. (Other the hotels in certain places, most hotels often make girls feel awkward, ashamed, and usually charge fees.) For me, I have so many contacts and have selected favorites whom I just want to know more deeply and who know my preferences. So, I have no need for Hotel M, other than comraderie--which can be nice, esp since being alone can be lonely.

If you have a question, I think you can probably ask them directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by straber View Post
Can you bring your own back to hotel m? Planning a return trip soon
Old 03-21-2018, 06:22 AM   #14
straber
Valued Poster

Thanks for the ongoing advice!

Two remaining questions I have:
1. Availability: what hours are the ladies hanging out at the pool? One reason I'm asking is because I'll probably arrive late on the evening, also just wondering about how to plan my time there.

2. Quality: would you say they are just as hot as the ladies at La Isla ?

Definitely like that they will check ID so that any trouble makers and young ones are weeded out.
Old 01-26-2020, 04:15 PM   #15
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Good info here
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women