Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2017, 10:35 AM   #16
bamscram
Valued Poster

2-3 hours one way two different towns.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:52 AM   #17
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
I would drive twenty-five thousand miles, if the car I was driving could turn into a boat with enough charge to cross the ocean (It has an electric motor.). A neat idea might be to install solar panels on its roof and an alternator on its propellor to increase its battery life. I would also need an experienced navigator. Otherwise, an airplane might be a better option. However, I am not knowledgeable about aviation. So, I am unsure if it can be built.
You maybe need to get checked out on thermodynamics, too (speaking of non-knowledgeability).
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 11:09 AM   #18
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

UMMM . . .I don't (Can't) drive. My Hobby zone is Houston' West side from say, S.Shephard west on Westheimer or Richmond to maybe West Oaks Mall . . .or along a bus rout.

I do not Hobby Travel out of town. . .or even much across town either.
ICU 812 is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 03:01 PM   #19
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLReWrite View Post
Just wondering how far you gents would routinely drive to see a ATF.

I drove (nearly) weekly over a hundred miles one way to see mine but I see lots of threads where the clients want the lady to come to them. I get it--jobs, spouses, etc. and I know Dallas and Houston lads drive nearly as far as me just to the other side of town. But, IF you had a regular ATF, how far would you drive?
Elisabeth Whispers is, of course, my ATF, so the answer is a little over a thousand miles. But I guess it depends on what you mean by "routinely." I routinely go to Dallas once a year, and see EW. But you guys might not consider an annual visit to be "routine."

My local ATF is Wendy Ssindy, whom I see in Indianapolis ... about 125 miles from here.

I do not "hobby" in Fort Wayne. It's not all that big a town, and I know (and am known by) WAAAAY too many people around here. I saw one lady (Majichands) who toured through this town. She is, of course, excellent, but the whole time, I was as nervous as the proverbial long-tailed cat in a room filled with rocking chairs. I just KNEW that I'd run into someone I know -- probably one of my wife's friends -- in a situation that would be hard to explain. Never again. I need to be a couple of hours from home, at least, in order to start feeling safe.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:39 PM   #20
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Not that it matters much but just a 2 cent comment. Obviously my time is not all mine and the time to get to a hookup and return cuts into the amount of time to play. So in most cases now a 30 minute drive is my limit.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 09:26 PM   #21
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I would drive twenty-five thousand miles, if the car I was driving could turn into a boat with enough charge to cross the ocean (It has an electric motor.). A neat idea might be to install solar panels on its roof and an alternator on its propellor to increase its battery life. I would also need an experienced navigator. Otherwise, an airplane might be a better option. However, I am not knowledgeable about aviation. So, I am unsure if it can be built.
Alternator on the propeller? ROFLMAO! Do you believe in perpetual motion?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 10:06 PM   #22
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
You maybe need to get checked out on thermodynamics, too (speaking of non-knowledgeability).
I'm not even sure what an alternator is.

Edit: Ah, I looked it up. I guess an alternating current is used to spin a rotor. That being said, why can't the rotor be used to produce the current, instead? You can convert AC to DC with diodes, or something like that, which then can be used to charge a battery.

Maybe, I am wrong, but it doesn't seem impossible.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 06:20 AM   #23
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:

Edit: Ah, I looked it up. I guess an alternating current is used to spin a rotor. That being said, why can't the rotor be used to produce the current, instead? You can convert AC to DC with diodes, or something like that, which then can be used to charge a battery.

Entropy.

It's not just a good idea. It's the (2nd) LAW!
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 06:49 AM   #24
FLReWrite
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
Entropy.

It's not just a good idea. It's the (2nd) LAW!
Um, if you all will just ignore Yitz. She's a troll.

The distance you'd drive routinely to see a provider?
FLReWrite is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 11:49 AM   #25
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

A bar magnet sits within a loop of conducting wire. A current is then applied to the wire, which creates a magnetic field within the loop by Ampere's Law. The magnetic field then produces a torque on the bar magnet, so that its magnetic dipole tends to align itself with the field. Once it is aligned, the current changes direction, so that the magnetic field in the loop is reversed. The reversed magnetic field then produces a torque on the bar magnet, so that its magnetic dipole tends to align itself with the reversed field. If timed correctly, the bar magnet will spin at an angular frequency equal to that of the alternating current.

Conversely, a rotating bar magnet within a loop of conducting wire creates a current within the loop by Faraday's Law of induction.

However, these phenomena are not reinforcing. The magnet increases magnetic flux through the loop as it aligns with the external field produced by the loop, which induces a current opposite to the initial. Conversely, the current induced in the loop by the rotating magnet produces a magnetic field that produces a torque on the magnet opposite to the initial.

In this regard, an alternating current can be used to produce a rotating magnet, and a rotating magnet can be used to produce an alternating current. However, the two phenomena do not reinforce, but oppose the affect of the other.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 12:26 PM   #26
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
A bar magnet sits within a loop of conducting wire. A current is then applied to the wire, which creates a magnetic field within the loop by Ampere's Law. The magnetic field then produces a torque on the bar magnet, so that its magnetic dipole tends to align itself with the field. Once it is aligned, the current changes direction, so that the magnetic field in the loop is reversed. The reversed magnetic field then produces a torque on the bar magnet, so that its magnetic dipole tends to align itself with the reversed field. If timed correctly, the bar magnet will spin at an angular frequency equal to that of the alternating current.

Conversely, a rotating bar magnet within a loop of conducting wire creates a current within the loop by Faraday's Law of induction.

However, these phenomena are not reinforcing. The magnet increases magnetic flux through the loop as it aligns with the external field produced by the loop, which induces a current opposite to the initial. Conversely, the current induced in the loop by the rotating magnet produces a magnetic field that produces a torque on the magnet opposite to the initial.

In this regard, an alternating current can be used to produce a rotating magnet, and a rotating magnet can be used to produce an alternating current. However, the two phenomena do not reinforce, but oppose the affect of the other.
The mind is capable of producing many things. Even this guy.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 12:27 PM   #27
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

An hour or so is ok
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 01:27 PM   #28
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:

It is simple - you will put in more power to the propeller to push the boat than you will gain by the drag of an alternator opposing the movement. It is so ridiculous you have to be either an [censored] or a troll.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 02:14 PM   #29
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLReWrite View Post
Um, if you all will just ignore Yitz. She's a troll.

The distance you'd drive routinely to see a provider?
Absolutely correct. I apologize for getting co-opted into assisting in a threadjacking.

Back on topic: two hours is my preferred minimum. Four hours (-ish) would be my maximum, unless I can make a multiple-purpose trip, in which case, sky's the limit.
Old 05-26-2017, 08:15 AM   #30
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I used to live in a beach town so women would come into town all the time passing through. if they became an ATF but lived a couple states away i would just wait for them to come back.

also was lucky enough to have an ATF that lived 5 minutes away and was always up for seeing me on short notice.
joesmo888 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women