Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2015, 11:28 PM   #811
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So, IBIDiot, you're reading someone's post and DERIVING that person's unstated position?

Did you do that reading the lumps in your groin?

You're a fucking loony. Stick with chicken dicks and WKing for your sidelick SLOBBRIN!

You assholes are like piss in a pond, err, peas in a pod.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 10:11 AM   #812
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So, IBIDiot, you're reading someone's post and DERIVING that person's unstated position?

You're a fucking loony. Stick with chicken dicks and WKing for your sidelick SLOBBRIN!

Yssup,

You are being much too hard on Ol' IB. I finally saw the light and realized that in this forum--when dealing with IBBigot, one must understand the enemy and learn from thier tactics. That is what has successfully uncovered so much useful information about him: IB is a slave owner wannabe. He thinks the defeat of the Confederacy was the worst thing to happen in recorded history, he thinks the Native Americans were vile nasty people who didn't have the decency to die quicker to clear the land for the europeans (especially those fine folk who settled south of the Mason-Dixon line), and now we know he doesn't like Japanese either.

See what we wouldn't know about him if you limited your observational tools?

========================
So long a IB will distort what I say, make up my positions on things I never said, blatantly lie to support his bigoted world view arguments, and ignore any argument that makes him look foolish--well then I will not stoop to his level (I would feel unclean), but I will view his words in the most helpful light. He can stop it any time he wishes. He knows how.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:45 PM   #813
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
So now you have redefined "Lie" as "Disagrees with IB".
And as usual, you even plagiarize the insults! You are so pathetic.
Your persistent misrepresentation of the facts are lies, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:

Old-THUMPER's stance on the A-bomb is clear, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Old-THUMPER argued that supporting the A-bombs as used makes one anti-Japanese, which ipso facto makes it clear Old-THUMPER was for sacrificing more allied lives to end the war and against the dropping the bombs.

Quote:
Yssup,

You are being much too hard on Ol' IB. I finally saw the light and realized that in this forum--when dealing with IBBigot, one must understand the enemy and learn from thier tactics. That is what has successfully uncovered so much useful information about him: IB is a slave owner wannabe. He thinks the defeat of the Confederacy was the worst thing to happen in recorded history, he thinks the Native Americans were vile nasty people who didn't have the decency to die quicker to clear the land for the europeans (especially those fine folk who settled south of the Mason-Dixon line), and now we know he doesn't like Japanese either.

See what we wouldn't know about him if you limited your observational tools?

========================
So long a IB will distort what I say, make up my positions on things I never said, blatantly lie to support his bigoted world view arguments, and ignore any argument that makes him look foolish--well then I will not stoop to his level (I would feel unclean), but I will view his words in the most helpful light. He can stop it any time he wishes. He knows how.

You defend aspects of Native American culture that are almost identical to those you denigrate Colonial Americans for, Old-THUMPER. Your lying claim that Truman conceded on the Allied demand for "Unconditional Surrender" before the Japanese offered to surrender after Nagasaki is untrue, Old-THUMPER. The fact that you lying claim I hate Japanese because I believe Truman made the correct choice to shorten the war and save lives by using the A-bomb demonstrated what side of the issue you are on, Old-THUMPER, and your stupid POV can be flipped on you to demonstrate the hate and disregard you have for American service personnel, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:19 PM   #814
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
SLOBBRIN has always got IBIdiot's back (side.)

And he's got a real problem with that avatar thing.

So now THIS is happening!

My new avatar is perfect... Shit Eater
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:26 PM   #815
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Iffy, why do you have a picture of AssupLiar as your avatar? Isn't that considered "outing"? Someone needs to get Assup back over here from Another Realm where he's been discussing his desire for men's "junk". Iffy, you should be ashamed for trying to out Assup like that!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:55 PM   #816
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your persistent misrepresentation of the facts are lies, Old-THUMPER.

If you weren't so sick you would be a parody of Dumb & Dumber.
FACT: in post 807 I called you a lying scumbag

FACT: In post 808 you plagiarized the same phrase and called me a lying scumbag.

So sorry, since 807 was indeed posted before you replied to it, yes YOU are the plagiarist. Therefor, you are the one who lied. Again.

Old-THUMPER's stance on the A-bomb is clear, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Old-THUMPER argued that supporting the A-bombs as used makes one anti-Japanese, which ipso facto makes it clear Old-THUMPER was for sacrificing more allied lives to end the war and against the dropping the bombs.
I never said I supported using or not using the bomb. You have now made this accusation multiple times with no proof because there is no proof. You lie. Again again. But fortunately for the cause of Truth, Justice, and the American Way YOUR anti-Japanese views are in your own words, repeatedly. Or are you claiming you were misquoted when you typed it yourself?

You defend aspects of Native American culture that are almost identical to those you denigrate Colonial Americans for, Old-THUMPER.
The only comment I made here about native Americans is that they were inconsiderate not to die from European diseases as you would have liked. I never denigrated Colonial Americans for not dieing swiftly enough.
IB lies. Again, again, again.

Your lying claim that Truman conceded on the Allied demand for "Unconditional Surrender" before the Japanese offered to surrender after Nagasaki is untrue, Old-THUMPER. The fact that you lying claim I hate Japanese because I believe Truman made the correct choice to shorten the war and save lives by using the A-bomb demonstrated what side of the issue you are on, Old-THUMPER,
Where did I say Truman made the wrong choice? Oh, that's right--I DIDN'T SAY IT!!! Lie #4 by IB, and counting.

And I never said THAT was the cause of you anti-Japaneese issues. I am not a criminal psychiatrist so I don't pretend to know WHY you hate Japaneese right along with black slaves. All I see in your posts is that you do.

and your stupid POV can be flipped on you to demonstrate the hate and disregard you have for American service personnel, Old-THUMPER.

Since I never stated that POV it is impossible to flip it to condemn me. But that won't stop a cornered IB from trying, will it?

:mf_lau ghbounce:
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:08 PM   #817
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Iffy, why do you have a picture of AssupLiar as your avatar? Isn't that considered "outing"? Someone needs to get Assup back over here from Another Realm where he's been discussing his desire for men's "junk". Iffy, you should be ashamed for trying to out Assup like that!
I'll just have to take my punishment for outing the Shit Eater...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 10:14 PM   #818
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You already have, little man!

Lying about it isn't gonna help you none neither!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
Old 03-11-2015, 12:16 AM   #819
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

AssupLiar even admits that's his picture! It was taken while Assup was admiring another man's JUNK!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:19 AM   #820
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Default One for WWII

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

Name ONE atrocity, proven, by American troops? NAME ONE.

Der Glanz des Sieges!
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:30 AM   #821
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Default One for Korean War

Quote:

경찰액션!
Old 03-11-2015, 12:41 AM   #822
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Default One on Vietnam

Quote:

A Collateral Damage!
Old 03-11-2015, 12:53 AM   #823
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Default One for "Operation Iraqi Freedom"

Quote:

They are neither Japs nor Rus....
Old 03-11-2015, 06:30 AM   #824
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
AssupLiar even admits that's his picture! It was taken while Assup was admiring another man's JUNK!
Never try and convince us that you're not a member of SLOBBRIN's "special" brotherhood, Whiny. Your WK'ing posts for your, what did you call him? Oh yeah, your "sweet ass" IIFFYYY speaks volumes. Do you have to wear a bib for the drool too? Or is it just a byproduct of your job as the Salina bus station "attendant?"
Old 03-11-2015, 10:18 AM   #825
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Since I never stated that POV it is impossible to flip it to condemn me. But that won't stop a cornered IB from trying, will it?

:mf_lau ghbounce:
You know you are a liar, Old-THUMPER, because your position on the A-bomb is the basis for your insult which otherwise would have no meaning in relation to this discussion. You hypocritically denigrate Colonial Americans for the institution of slavery while you're an apologist for Native Americans who also had slavery and practiced ritual cannibalism, Old-THUMPER. You're a liar, Old-THUMPER. You' lied about the Crusades, Old-THUMPER. And you lied about Truman conceding on the Potsdam Declaration, Old-THUMPER.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women