Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-11-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ★☆ CONFESSION TIME ★☆

Hey Everyone:

I have not been on here in a while due to outside career, appointment requests and school. So, a couple of things to consider before I write what I have to say. 1.) I would like to state that I am writing this in the National Forum so it is not perceived as an advertisement by anyone. I rarely advertise under ProviderAds...maybe once every three months because of my amazing repeats who keep me busy. I also ask you not to judge me because I have been going through a hard time personally. 2.) I am confessing something very hurtful I am experiencing to reiterate the fact that I am a human being who has many flaws and I hope other ladies can relate to what I am experiencing.

Well, I have been in the Austin//Los Angeles/Las Vegas/St. Anthony hobby for about 18 months and have been very successful. Several of my clients have become repeats because they love my service, skill-sets in our session and reviews cite that they find me attractive. With that said, fast forward to a few months ago and I have been battling a major eating disorder which is something that I would never have done in the past. I am outing myself on this board because I sought help from a counselor to prevent me from damaging my health, organs, etc. any further. She advised me to talk about it with people and what it has done to me emotionally, so here it is in the National Forum. I will say, I hate myself and am disgusted with myself. I was always such a strong young lady with confidence, good decision making skills, and will-power and I feel like I am drowning sometimes and I can't breathe. My service has not changed and I am still treating my clients like Platinum, but I find myself at the gym for hours non-stop and am also battling the eating disorder in addition to drinking excessively after my client leaves after our session.

It began some months ago when a repeat client came to visit me and had told me that at one of the luncheons in a particular city of Texas (the city begins with an "A"), one man described me as fat and ugly and nothing above a "2" on a scale of 1-10. He went on to say that other reputable hobbyists had agreed with his assessment and that I looked nothing like my YouTube videos albeit my videos were uploaded, time-stamped with the newspaper date within days of them claiming they saw me! This intel came from a trusted hobbyist who told me to be careful and to stay away from "this group of men under these several handles who were present/attended the luncheon and smeared me and my image" He personally thought they were crazy out of their minds because he considers me a beautiful woman all around, but when I heard that comment about me from his mouth, I looked at my client and smile and said, "I am not worried....it doesn't bother me one bit" and winked at him. Deep down inside, it killed me!

When he left, I cried and completed an entire bottle of Patron silver by myself, passing out and could have easily had alcohol poisoning. I woke up the next morning, still very upset because I felt like the ugliest human being on the planet and I began to hate myself. I am so ashamed and humiliated that I am writing this so publicly, but maybe this will help me overcome my eating disorder. Have I lost weight? Yes. About 10 pounds to be exact. Do I have a much sexier body and can charge more and not undersell myself like I was getting used to due to self-esteem issues? Probably.

In that particular city, I imposed a $500 for 2 hour minimum because I detest and hate what that city represents to me, how it damaged my heart and broke my spirit a million times over. How that city of men made me hate myself so much to the point of overdosing on alcohol. I think in my mind, I justified imposing that minimum, hoping to attract my favorite UTR clients who rarely post, tip well and respect me and thank me over and over for being real.

Even several of my repeats who have not seen me in several months who have seen me recently said, OH MY GOD! YOU LOOK GREAT! WOW! I am indeed much thinner, I have defined cheekbones since my face has taken a new shape due to the weight loss, my skin is clearer and I no longer cake on my makeup, hair is healthier and straight and I almost look like a completely different person. I feel like I have control over my body again and my image. If I am feeling fat, I will starve myself. I went into a gentleman's club (a few) about 2 days ago and was told my management that I have my stripper body back from when I danced at the Palace in San Antonio when I first began in the hobby and was re-hired, but that is still not good enough for me which is why I feel it is important to document my everyday struggle with this major debacle I am experiencing. If I considered quitting my day job and going back to dancing, the eating disorder would probably worsen.

I had gained about ten pounds last year due to an emergency surgery that was very personal, but never considered myself fat or ugly or a 2 at best! I love San Antonio and love my clients in San Antonio because I feel that they have never degraded me in any way which is why I remain in San Antonio and do not visit select cities where men are know to tear women down A***** unless it is a client off of EROS or UTR at a 2/hr minimum.

My self-esteem was redeemed recently and temporarily bandaged when I was able to secure two NBA players as my clients via a sworn to secrecy contract who found me on Eccie and have repeated with me many times via multi-hour and multi-day engagements, one player even comparing me to Kobe's wife Vanessa! lol. I thought that was cute and it is refreshing to know that these guys could walk into any club and get it for free with their groupies, but learned from Tiger Woods that Angelina might be the way to go. Last week, I had two of the most amazing, sexy NEW clients who loved me on every level, one reminded me of Pierce Brosnan, the second Dave Navarro and they will both repeat. Again, another reason not to continue with my eating disorder. As each day goes by, I get thinner and thinner and was a spinner at 21 years of age due to my battle with Anorexia and fear that I will achieve that body type unaturally if I keep going on with my eating disorder. Naturally, I'm Latina and am beautiful with curves, but I find that I hate my curves. Body image issues....here we go

As for the comments or "rumor" of mean-spirited comments, I hold not grudges and men are absolutely 100% entitled to their opinions. I think half the time men say things with the intent to hurt because they are confident it will get back to me, but I don't care because I love my repeat clients and my repeat clients love me and that is all that matters!

Again, do not judge me for this. I still need help and am climbing and uphill battle. I also doubt I will be logged in to Eccie for several days due to a multi-day travel committment (sp?) for a client, so I apologize if I do not respond to comments, but I am very curious to see if any ladies would care to share a similar struggle or experience with an eating disorder.

Thank you for listening to my words....please pray for me.

Love,

Angelina
Old 01-11-2011, 12:59 PM   #2
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Angelina, I am so sorry to hear the troubles that you have been going through. I've always thought you were a neat person. My bit of advice is to find your self esteem within yourself and not your clients. Believe me it is something I struggle with all the time. At the end of the day we only have ourselves. Hugs to ya baby girl.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #3
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews

Ansley,

Your support means the world. I have a few clients who would love to see you, one in particular who is still in the hobby. You are a doll in every way, a very beautiful doll!

Thank you again!

Angelina

(okay, now I have to log off of here).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Angelina, I am so sorry to hear the troubles that you have been going through. I've always thought you were a neat person. My bit of advice is to find your self esteem within yourself and not your clients. Believe me it is something I struggle with all the time. At the end of the day we only have ourselves. Hugs to ya baby girl.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:25 PM   #4
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Wow this is a shock to me honestly. Angelina you are truly one amazing woman! I have no clue what the hell that guys or guys problems were over in umm A... You know where. But anyways your intelligence has always fascinated me its that fact alone that made me fulfill my curiosity about meeting you. Love yourself and be happy with who you are. Truth be told whoever made those derogatory comments is not only insane but jealous for not having someone like you. Your a true beauty, keep your head up!
Old 01-11-2011, 01:33 PM   #5
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Advice and comment

As Harry Bosch would say "seek refuge within yourself."
Old 01-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #6
Biggayal
Gaining Momentum

Some people are just mean spirited assholes. They will always be out there and you should learn to ignore them.

Attractiveness really is in the eye of the beholder. One man's 2 might be another's 10. Personally I prefer girls with a little meat on their bones. Soft curves in the right places with long hair and modest makeup.

Do what you need to do in order to be happy with yourself. Put on Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful" and try and ignore the haters sweetheart.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:53 PM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Eating Disorders are as dangerous as drug addiction, or even some contagious deseases. It is still a puzzle to the medical community why a seemingly attractive and healthy person will look in the mirrow and see a image that is gross and unappealing.

From what I know, (I have a niece that has suffered from Anorexia-Bulimia for over 30 years), you are never actually cured from this, just as the Alcoholic must accept the fact that they are that for life.

You certainly have our prayers, and as one who has seen 1st hand the distructive nature of this illness, my hope that you are seeking the proper professional help.

You cannot do this alone.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:20 PM   #8
hd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Angelina will get plenty of advice, but not answers, from all of us. From one end of the spectrum to the other. And a professional may direct you to a path, but I don't believe an answer will be at the end. I'm still looking for my answer.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:28 PM   #9
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

That is really sad to hear and I do hope you know how beautiful you truly are with or without the approval of others. You will find that when you do things for you instead of the world, your progress means so much more in the end.

I have spoken of several areas that you speak of in that same way, and trust me you are not the only lady having to go through this. There are several reasons why so many women price themselves out of many markets, or don't bother with them at all.

My guess is you did not lower yourself and conform to what some of the board boys felt you should, and out of spite someone wrote a fictional review....that's what it boils down to.

You need to find gentlemen who respect and appreciate you for what you have to offer, and screw the rest. If I had a dime for every guy who said I would never make it at my rates, I would be a millionaire lol.

No one's opinion should ever make you resort to what you had to go through. Reviews are not about honesty anyway, they are about marketing. So many people with stellar reviews are not even that great lol. They just find the nastiest possible clients knowing they will get 10's lmao!

Not all guys like stick thin with fake boobs, because if that were the case no one over 100lbs would ever get a date here. You are being lied to and manipulated for reasons that go way beyond the surface. Let me clue you in...review boards are NOT where the most money lies lol.

Chin up baby girl! Go listen to some old Tupac...that will cheer ya up. I would suggest something else, but it's a hooker board and all he he.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:12 PM   #10
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

There's no need to be coy. Angelina is speaking of Austin, Texas - the Capitol of White Knights.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:21 PM   #11
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Angelina

Stop listening to the bullies of this board. Please stop.

You only have one body, you seem to think highly of it don't destroy it.

Some men are just hateful, and use this board to spew their venom on women, because they can't do so in public. Don't cry and abuse your body over hateful men.

You are beautiful, take care of your body, your mind and your health.

Lisa
Old 01-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #12
LatinMan
Valued Poster

AA, what have you been up to? I've texted you many times and you haven't returned them so I wonder if this illness might be part of it. I know we've agreed and disagreed on some things but you are one of my favorite ladies. I think you are warm, beautiful, intelligent and very charming. When I first met you you made me feel like a King, you listened to my issues with my failing marriage and you were my therapist when I needed you. I'm fat and unattractive and not an NBA player but you made me feel important. You were so awesome because you were my type and went out of your way. When I saw you last you were thinner but Angelina, please remember that you are loved and brave for your confession. Good Luck!
Latin
Old 01-11-2011, 03:48 PM   #13
TieuLong
Registered Member

I applaud your strength. I've never met you, but the strength you possess to do this is really sexy to most men. Jealousy drives people to say horrible things sometimes. I wish you the best in your struggles. I agree with Ansley,find your self esteem within yourself. It will radiate to all around you.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:57 PM   #14
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

As unfortunate as it is, it is this happens all to often with beautiful women all over the place........ Should not be surprising one of our own (and one of our very best) is suffering from this disease....... Step one has been made AA..... Congratulations!

I must echo the sentiments from up above from the ladies who have posted......... do things for you and yourself only from time to time, and you must find your happiness with your self OUTSIDE of what others think!

The latter is the much more dificult part of things........ Finding contentment in yourself when disorders like these stem from alot of self hating, is very difficult........ Councelling is a MAJOR must if you sincerly wish to turn the corner!!! I have had 2 younger sisters and my Ex-SO suffer from this same disease, and I can tell you from experience that councelling/therapy is a MUST!! Daily self esteem activities and checklists are instumental in helping YOU love YOU for who and what YOU are!!!

See whats missing there? Anyone else's image or feelings.

FWIW from a guy whom you have never met (thanks to a couple of unfortunate schedule conflics):

Congratulations for taking such a big step in your admitance out in the open! I, along with no doubt many others here, admire you for the courage to do so........ You obviously have support here, and I hope you continue diligently on your path to recovery and use the support you have!!!

Stay strong. Trust in your faith, and never be afraid to reach out for a helping hand.

The very VERY best of luck to you!

JaD
Old 01-11-2011, 04:10 PM   #15
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
You need to find gentlemen who respect and appreciate you for what you have to offer
Who told you about me?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina Adams View Post
Hey Everyone:

one man described me as fat and ugly and nothing above a "2" on a scale of 1-10. He went on to say that other reputable hobbyists had agreed with his assessment and that I looked nothing like my YouTube videos albeit my videos were uploaded, time-stamped with the newspaper date within days of them claiming they saw me! This intel came from a trusted hobbyist who told me to be careful and to stay away from "this group of men under these several handles who were present/attended the luncheon and smeared me and my image" He personally thought they were crazy out of their minds because he considers me a beautiful woman all around, but when I heard that comment about me from his mouth, I looked at my client and smile and said, "I am not worried....it doesn't bother me one bit" and winked at him. Deep down inside, it killed me!
Seriously this dudes got to be gay! You look amazing!

Angelina Houston loves you babe, we would very much appreciate down here!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women