Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Encounter Reports - Mississippi
Encounter Reports - Mississippi Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160427
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2021, 08:28 PM   #1
Cavalier Gentleman
Premium Access

Encounters: 17
Default Encounter: 3-hole fun with Milly

User ID: 368755
Date: Nov 19
Name: Milly Rae
Phone: 205-730-6817
Email Address: bbwmillyrae@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://bbwmillyrae.com/
City: Biloxi
State: Mississippi
Address: Tourist area
Activities: BBBJ, sloppy DT, rimming, K9, facefuck, CIM, NQNS, more BBBJ, DT, titfuck, K9, anal
Hair Length and Color: mid-back, dark with highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Milly is a self-described BBW with humongous natural boobs. She is sweet as Tupelo Honey, very pretty and loves to have a good time. She enjoys what she does and it shows through her enthusiasm.
Recommendation: Yes
Cavalier Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 01:02 PM   #2
CashEnvelope
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

great review, but way too expensive for me
CashEnvelope is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 04:30 PM   #3
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashEnvelope View Post
Her website lists very reasonable donations.

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 04:32 PM   #4
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashEnvelope View Post
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 06:55 PM   #5
Cavalier Gentleman
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post

Cavalier Gentleman is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 10:50 PM   #6
Deeznutz00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Definitely a fav! Bbw are my thing and I was able to schedule her once a yr ago but with my work schedule it's been near to impossible for me to catch her when she's in Biloxi. Definitely want another rendezvous with that one.
Deeznutz00 is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 12:55 PM   #7
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

deez I thought of you the other day when I saw a review on a young bbw in biloxi on usa. I said to myself now that is right up deez's ally. I dont mind a bbw that is young and tight still like the one reviewed on usa its when the tits ass and stomach get soft with age that it becomes unattractive to me. There is just something about soft skin on a older woman that is nasty af even on the ones who dont get fat their cheeks and face and neck skin gets soft with age usually. Even worse is the under arms of an older woman. God is not kind to aging women. He is not kind to us old guys either but at least young ho's dont care how nasty and old we are as long as we have the money to pay for the ride.

I was climbing on top a young girl yesterday and she started laughing so I said WHAT and she said "your belly just rubbed my clit from top to bottom while you were sliding up between my legs to slide in. So I looked down and their was a wet trail in the hair on my belly where I just slid across her wet pussy for like 10 inches. I was like ok that is a little funny then I proceeded to rock her world for the next 80 seconds while she turned her head to the side closed her eyes as tight as she could and did her best to block out the absolute horror being done to her tight young body by my fat ugly old ass.

You know I have been hobbying long enough to remember when girls didnt do that when I got on top of them. 20 years ago girls would look me in the eyes now every single one of them turns their head and closes their eyes trying to block out whats taken place. I am going to have to take all the mirrors down in my home before long just so I dont have to see myself anymore

I will say this the older I get the less I am turned off to women closer to my age. Just on the coast alone we have some really hot women in their 40s that have somehow escaped aging. Actually one of them looks better today than she did ten years ago. I guess she must work out or something but she is sexy af and is in her 40s. I wish I could say the same about myself but it would be a lie. I am getting all kinds of ugly in my old age.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow poon hounds and especially to all the ladies who make the hobby so fulfilling even if they cant bare to look at me while I huff and puff on top of them anymore.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 04:29 AM   #8
bluegoose1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
deez I thought of you the other day when I saw a review on a young bbw in biloxi on usa. I said to myself now that is right up deez's ally. I dont mind a bbw that is young and tight still like the one reviewed on usa its when the tits ass and stomach get soft with age that it becomes unattractive to me. There is just something about soft skin on a older woman that is nasty af even on the ones who dont get fat their cheeks and face and neck skin gets soft with age usually. Even worse is the under arms of an older woman. God is not kind to aging women. He is not kind to us old guys either but at least young ho's dont care how nasty and old we are as long as we have the money to pay for the ride.

I was climbing on top a young girl yesterday and she started laughing so I said WHAT and she said "your belly just rubbed my clit from top to bottom while you were sliding up between my legs to slide in. So I looked down and their was a wet trail in the hair on my belly where I just slid across her wet pussy for like 10 inches. I was like ok that is a little funny then I proceeded to rock her world for the next 80 seconds while she turned her head to the side closed her eyes as tight as she could and did her best to block out the absolute horror being done to her tight young body by my fat ugly old ass.

You know I have been hobbying long enough to remember when girls didnt do that when I got on top of them. 20 years ago girls would look me in the eyes now every single one of them turns their head and closes their eyes trying to block out whats taken place. I am going to have to take all the mirrors down in my home before long just so I dont have to see myself anymore

I will say this the older I get the less I am turned off to women closer to my age. Just on the coast alone we have some really hot women in their 40s that have somehow escaped aging. Actually one of them looks better today than she did ten years ago. I guess she must work out or something but she is sexy af and is in her 40s. I wish I could say the same about myself but it would be a lie. I am getting all kinds of ugly in my old age.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow poon hounds and especially to all the ladies who make the hobby so fulfilling even if they cant bare to look at me while I huff and puff on top of them anymore.
BC how about sharing some info on the young lady and the hot ladies in their 40’s please. I’m coming down for work today and tomorrow.
bluegoose1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 09:30 AM   #9
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

The young lady I was saying was right up deez ally has a review on usasexguied. She is putting ads up on stg in biloxi or at least she was. I'm not sure if she is still around but her pics were exactly what deez has made clear he is into a young thick white girl. Not really my thing but I thought of him when I saw her pics

The other ladies I speak of are regulars on the coast and post ads over on the board that allows ads. Neither of them post on stg just the sight I speak of as being the best (only real) hobby board around anymore mainly because it allows the ladies to put up ads.

I mean really whats the point of a hobby board that doesnt let the ladies post ads with pics saying hey im here on these days and will take this much for this much of my time so here is my contact info if you want to come see me. To me that is what these boards are about or at least should be.

So you can go over there and look at their ads with pictures and read reviews of them there. I never know what I can or can not post here and the mods love banning me when I post info here that anywhere else would be deemed helpful but here is a bannable offense. So I wont say anymore just that there are hobby boards that everyone knows about that allow everything that this site used to when it was relevant and actually did all it could to help make hobbying easier and more safe. So go to the other site and you will see two sections just for the ladies to post ads in.

heck I hope I didnt post anything that will get me banned again. I never know what is allowed here. I am doing my best not to post anything that would be useful to the hobby so I should be alright but who knows.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 11:34 AM   #10
FLWriter
Account Disabled

Well stated. I respect the viewpoint. I, too, have played for many years and I’ve always been a Mature BBW aficionado. I could go on for paragraphs describing why. I don’t mind when they close their eyes, it’s when they keep them open so they can watch TV while I’m hard at work that bothers me!

All the best.

Quote:

FLWriter is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 10:50 PM   #11
Deeznutz00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:

Yes sir Mr. BC I love the BBWs, I'm still hoping to catch milly or the universal chick but I recently tried to book a bbw who posted her ad in Biloxi and she was a dud, didn't reply back on this site or through txt but still post an ad. If you come across any bbws send them my way.
Deeznutz00 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 08:41 PM   #12
BR-8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Bass Cat... Trying to PM you but your inbox is too full.
BR-8 is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Mi11ybbwcutie

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women