Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452831
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2017, 09:21 PM   #61
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
There is no way Loki or Highwayman can prove the number was not some members hobby number.
Simply posting a hobby number doesn't necessarily lead to someone getting outed. What if the phone is set up to be anonymous.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:54 PM   #62
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
Simply posting a hobby number doesn't necessarily lead to someone getting outed. What if the phone is set up to be anonymous.
What if someone said a suburb of Rochester and a strip club in Rochester?
Does that sound like outing to you?
Me neither.
Yet I'm afraid to mention the town and the strip club.....
Just one of those things that make you go hmmmmmmm..... huh?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...020&highlight=

But someone wants this:

Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 10:23 PM   #63
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

I agree with ya Pauly on Franklin being banned. I think it was wrong. He didn't out anyone. But neither did LexiLynn. But people just assumed she had and said she deserved to be banned. That's not gonna solve anything.
Old 07-19-2017, 10:28 PM   #64
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well it was wasn't outing when the gal in the Albany area posted an entire phone number.
Dear Jerk

Well.... she's a girl Tiger.... and might have been able to.... ya know.... free mod pussy and all....

Old 07-20-2017, 05:47 AM   #65
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
Hay Wakeup -- when you get done laughing yer ass off at ^^^^^^
Can ya point us to which guideline contains THAT nugget???
I cannot. The guidelines concerning masking of phone numbers are contained in an area that I cannot give you access to.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 11:16 AM   #66
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I cannot. The guidelines concerning masking of phone numbers are contained in an area that I cannot give you access to.
He prolly doesn't have access to it either. That area is for real Mods...

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 02:40 PM   #67
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post

I don't think he would have been able to pass the screening. You know how it goes, No law enforcement, no anonymous or private calls.
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:31 PM   #68
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
That area is for real Mods...
Careful, don't step in the irony there, Mr. Lifetime Premium Access.
Old 07-20-2017, 04:18 PM   #69
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't think he would have been able to pass the screening. You know how it goes, No law enforcement, no anonymous or private calls.
That doesn't necessarily mean anything. I've been using an anonymous burner phone for over 10 years and it has never been a problem.
Old 07-20-2017, 05:37 PM   #70
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
No, it was not outing. Nobody anywhere linked that number to any member on the board.
it gets masked out of caution should the holder of that number become a member sometime in the future.
Outing is only our nuclear concern if it reveals a members RL info...or breadcrumbs to that info. If the RL info of a non-member is revealed, it will be properly masked and edited.
I don't have to prove it's "not' a members info' If someone can show it IS a members info, then the ban hammer may swing.

Peace
PK
So never name a town with many hooks if one in the news. So even if he was thinking another not a member he gets banned, That is just FUCKED UP
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 06:21 PM   #71
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
So never name a town with many hooks if one in the news. So even if he was thinking another not a member he gets banned, That is just FUCKED UP
This is the last I will say about that.... What mattered in the situation you are referring to is the furthering of the discussion....leading to the outing of a member. I said it before....his post on its own was innocuous, but together with the OP in that thread it lead me right to the provider who was outed.

You guys drone on about rededit town and keep spewing the line about he was thinking about another provider blah blah blah... it does NOT matter. His comment, in that thread, at that time helped to out a member here.
So what if he was thinking about another lady (so they say..)?..., then his intention was to discuss her, and lead to outing her and the end result is the same. What matters is those two knuckleheads posted info that outed a member here....

It makes NO difference how many members listed in that township/city.... a quick search and I was led right to the member. It didn't take hours it barely took 2 minutes. This entire situation was discussed with other staff members with more experience then me, and there was no question about the infraction, only about how long the penalty would be.

The new chick that posted the whole number of a problem client was dealt with accordingly and the number was properly edited. Again, it's nobodies business how another members infractions are handled... Now, I'm not obligated to answer questions about either situation.... but out of respect for you guys as long time members, I'm making the effort to explain as best as I can.

I'm down for doing this as long as the ownership will have me, and I will do the best job that I can....and be as fair and even-handed as I can. No question folks will disagree and others will be pissed off..... c'est la vie. Until upper management tells me otherwise, I'll keep on keepin' on.

Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 06:35 PM   #72
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Helped out a member, ya right. so does not matter what/who he was thinking of. But lives in same town, That is just FUCKED UP MAN
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 07:52 PM   #73
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki Pk View Post
This is the last I will say about that.... What mattered in the situation you are referring to is the furthering of the discussion....leading to the outing of a member. I said it before....his post on its own was innocuous, but together with the OP in that thread it lead me right to the provider who was outed.

You guys drone on about rededit town and keep spewing the line about he was thinking about another provider blah blah blah... it does NOT matter. His comment, in that thread, at that time helped to out a member here.
So what if he was thinking about another lady (so they say..)?..., then his intention was to discuss her, and lead to outing her and the end result is the same. What matters is those two knuckleheads posted info that outed a member here....

It makes NO difference how many members listed in that township/city.... a quick search and I was led right to the member. It didn't take hours it barely took 2 minutes. This entire situation was discussed with other staff members with more experience then me, and there was no question about the infraction, only about how long the penalty would be.

The new chick that posted the whole number of a problem client was dealt with accordingly and the number was properly edited. Again, it's nobodies business how another members infractions are handled... Now, I'm not obligated to answer questions about either situation.... but out of respect for you guys as long time members, I'm making the effort to explain as best as I can.

I'm down for doing this as long as the ownership will have me, and I will do the best job that I can....and be as fair and even-handed as I can. No question folks will disagree and others will be pissed off..... c'est la vie. Until upper management tells me otherwise, I'll keep on keepin' on.

Peace
PK
Why write something so longwinded,
WHEN,
A simple "Fuck all of You" would have accomplished the same thing?
Old 07-20-2017, 07:56 PM   #74
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Helped out a member, ya right. so does not matter what/who he was thinking of. But lives in same town, That is just FUCKED UP MAN
Looks like He helped himself to some free mod pussy with the Cali girl... by ya know, NOT doing the same research he did on Franklin.....

How much does free mod pussy cost? And who pays?
Old 07-20-2017, 10:54 PM   #75
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Don't explain yourself more than once...no need to dance to the idiot crew music...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women