Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Questions for the Staff - Dallas
Questions for the Staff - Dallas Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2017, 06:18 AM   #1
rebel67
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 36
Default Review of Jenna Haze

I recently posted a review of Jenna Haze and it was accepted but has not shown up on her profile. When will it be posted and how long does it usually take to show up?
Also how do I check my review history?
rebel67 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 06:49 AM   #2
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

We have to attach it manually. It's not automatic. One of us will attach it.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 04:53 PM   #3
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

AG - Isn't it possible to do this in an automated way - that is after the Review has passed Moderation, can't it be updated automatically, to attach it to the Reviewer's profile ???
Why don't you check with the developers of this forum ?? There must be a way out..
Just a simple UPDATE Query on the database should handle this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
We have to attach it manually. It's not automatic. One of us will attach it.
ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 05:34 AM   #4
rebel67
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 36

Sorry to be a pest but I checked again this morning and it is still not posted.
rebel67 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:25 AM   #5
Admiral Giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01 View Post
AG - Isn't it possible to do this in an automated way - that is after the Review has passed Moderation, can't it be updated automatically, to attach it to the Reviewer's profile ???
Why don't you check with the developers of this forum ?? There must be a way out..
Just a simple UPDATE Query on the database should handle this...

No. You'd be surprised how many reviews are posted where the guy misspells the providers name or gives a partial name. This happens frequently when a gal tries to be creative with stax, staxx, staxxx, cox, kox, koxxx, throws numbers, symbols, dashes, underscores, or any number of spellings of automobiles, diamonds, rubys, etc with her name

There are many reviews where the provider may not be on ECCIE ie Backpage, Cityvibe, P411, etc and we have to create a profile for them or if it's been done before, locate and apply the review.

This is a big reason why St C added "User ID" number for all members. When writing the review this number helps us facilitate assigning the review, especially when a guy misspells a name. However, many guys will put the Provider's showcase link in the block and not the ID number.

And some times we just screw up and assign it to the wrong person.

None of those are a factor in this case.

As for Your review of Jenna. It is on her Profile. I can see it. It's the only review on her profile. She is currently banned. That may be why you can't see your review on her profile.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:16 AM   #6
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

AG - I agree.. You guys have to do a lot of clean-up !!! And that's always been the case with the Mods / Admins everywhere in any other Board / Forum !! It's a pain-ass job !!

But, I guess, as Hobbyists - and as mature guys, when they do know that there is a site called "ECCIE" and when they do know that after seeing a girl / provider, in order to get a temporary Premium Access, they need to write a Review, they SHOULD also know to write the Review in a proper acceptable fashion !!!
Forget about the ROS - Yes - I understand ROS is a different ball-game together.. Each person's ROS is different.. But, atleast the other fields should be mandatorily put in..... If some guys are not aware, let them take to pain to learn it.... You can not educate each and every other guy how to write a Review, what necessary fields to put in.. That's just impossible... If some fields are missing, just don't give the credit of the review.. Let the guys take some pain for looking around, researching, reaching out to fellow hobbyists - in order to get the Review right and get the temporary Premium Access...
ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:57 AM   #7
Admiral Giggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01 View Post
AG - I agree.. You guys have to do a lot of clean-up !!! ...
yep, sometimes more cleanup than the Floor at The Lido Theatre in Dallas.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women