Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who Is Our Dipshit Of The Year, 2016?
YssupRider 4 7.55%
WombRaider 38 71.70%
Other 11 20.75%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2015, 10:27 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year! The Annual DOTY Poll!

The campaigns have been waged. The cases have been made. Now it is time to decide who will wear the crown of Dipshit of the Year - 2016! It's nice to do this in early November, so the winner can share his (or her) glory with family and friends over the holidays. No doubt the winner will earn the pride of his family and loved ones, along with the worldwide respect he so aptly deserves.

Many names have been mentioned as candidates, but the two most often mentioned are our reigning DOTY, and Dipshit Emeritus, for lifetime achievement in dipshittery. Will he win an unprecedented third title, or will the loud and obnoxious upstart, Wormby be able to unseat him? We will know in a few days.

As always, there is room for third party candidates. If you think someone other than the two main candidates more aptly upholds the aspirations and ideals of dipshittery, please vote for "other", and notate your vote in the thread. Maybe an unknown will rise to the top!

May the best (worst?) person win!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 11:48 PM   #2
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Whoa, COG! Call off the poll! You need to put EVERYONE on the ballot, not just the two dominant candidates. None of this write-in shit. I don't want the winner to dismiss the vote as slanted or "unscientific". Let's ask the mods for a list of everyone with over 100 posts in the Political Forum over the past 12 months. Then put all of them on the ballot. That way we won't have to listen to woomby or assup whine about the outcome not being fair. You can thank me later.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 12:06 AM   #3
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The campaigns have been waged. The cases have been made. Now it is time to decide who will wear the crown of Dipshit of the Year - 2016! It's nice to do this in early November, so the winner can share his (or her) glory with family and friends over the holidays. No doubt the winner will earn the pride of his family and loved ones, along with the worldwide respect he so aptly deserves.

Many names have been mentioned as candidates, but the two most often mentioned are our reigning DOTY, and Dipshit Emeritus, for lifetime achievement in dipshittery. Will he win an unprecedented third title, or will the loud and obnoxious upstart, Wormby be able to unseat him? We will know in a few days.

As always, there is room for third party candidates. If you think someone other than the two main candidates more aptly upholds the aspirations and ideals of dipshittery, please vote for "other", and notate your vote in the thread. Maybe an unknown will rise to the top!

May the best (worst?) person win!
So IF woomby comes in second to HIS mentor, Mr. DOTY 3 times, will we here the hew and cry of a "recount" and that famous contested election name of " Hanging Chad " ? And how can it be assured that assup has a fair and legitimate run this year and that woomby's " alter ego ' undercunt, doesn't vote ? Will there be a "Box 13 " scenario 'mongst the lying liberals for the win ? Are "absentee " votes from out in the cemeteries going to 'swing ' the election for a candidate like they did for Lyin Lyndon and odummer ? Who has the most " pull " with the New Black Panthers ? Until these questions are answered, I shall refrain from voting. I can't, in good faith, vote knowing that my vote might be wasted by MORE liberal shenanigans ! I mean, an EUNUCHS hard earned reputation is at stake here !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 12:16 AM   #4
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
So IF woomby comes in second to HIS mentor, Mr. DOTY 3 times, will we here the hew and cry of a "recount" and that famous contested election name of " Hanging Chad " ? And how can it be assured that assup has a fair and legitimate run this year and that woomby's " alter ego ' undercunt, doesn't vote ? Will there be a "Box 13 " scenario 'mongst the lying liberals for the win ? Are "absentee " votes from out in the cemeteries going to 'swing ' the election for a candidate like they did for Lyin Lyndon and odummer ? Who has the most " pull " with the New Black Panthers ? Until these questions are answered, I shall refrain from voting. I can't, in good faith, vote knowing that my vote might be wasted by MORE liberal shenanigans ! I mean, an EUNUCHS hard earned reputation is at stake here !
And with this post, I've decided that my write in is gay rey. He is the dumbest motherfucker on the boards and shouldn't the dipshit of the year be truly stupid?

Here? I think you meant hear. And it's 'hue', not 'hew'. And the mistakes go on. He's been a mistake since birth, don't make the mistake of not crowning him your DOTY. Whether he wins or not, he's a dipshit for life.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 12:47 AM   #5
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
And with this post, I've decided that my write in is gay rey. He is the dumbest motherfucker on the boards and shouldn't the dipshit of the year be truly stupid?

Here? I think you meant hear. And it's 'hue', not 'hew'. And the mistakes go on. He's been a mistake since birth, don't make the mistake of not crowning him your DOTY. Whether he wins or not, he's a dipshit for life.
Say the "freelance writer " , plagiarist, and Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas and Oral Oracle Of the Ozarks. Self-proclaimed genius of economics and finance ( he has to proclaim himself, since everyone else is handing him his dumbass on those, and MORE, subject when he posts his spew to drive his post count up ! ) that he claims to be ! Have you already started writing YOUR acceptance speech woomby ? Maybe you and EKIM, your WK, can play a " duet " of your Village People campaign song on those "rusty trombones " you two have been practicing on at YOUR victory party ! That is, if your "mentor " assup lets YOU win this year ! Make tu Momma / SEEster proud ! Think of all the bid'ness at the 'holes you can generate form wining that title and advertising YOUR win !
Old 11-04-2015, 01:10 AM   #6
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Say the "freelance writer " , plagiarist, and Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas and Oral Oracle Of the Ozarks. Self-proclaimed genius of economics and finance ( he has to proclaim himself, since everyone else is handing him his dumbass on those, and MORE, subject when he posts his spew to drive his post count up ! ) that he claims to be ! Have you already started writing YOUR acceptance speech woomby ? Maybe you and EKIM, your WK, can play a " duet " of your Village People campaign song on those "rusty trombones " you two have been practicing on at YOUR victory party ! That is, if your "mentor " assup lets YOU win this year ! Make tu Momma / SEEster proud ! Think of all the bid'ness at the 'holes you can generate form wining that title and advertising YOUR win !
You are the self-proclaimed gloryhole king, you rule over your swishy-walking kingdom with a stern hand, lackluster mind and a little pecker. Your national flag is the rainbow thong and because you're such a fatass, they can use your own personal pair as the flag. You've been a cocksucker all your life and you've prepared for this moment. The DOTY honor is within your grasp. You are a guru of nothing but rainbow boas, gloryholes and ATM.
Old 11-04-2015, 01:31 AM   #7
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You are the self-proclaimed gloryhole king, you rule over your swishy-walking kingdom with a stern hand, lackluster mind and a little pecker. Your national flag is the rainbow thong and because you're such a fatass, they can use your own personal pair as the flag. You've been a cocksucker all your life and you've prepared for this moment. The DOTY honor is within your grasp. You are a guru of nothing but rainbow boas, gloryholes and ATM.
And you're an un-original lying, plagerizing swishy walking, lying liberal EUNUCH that's STILL in the closet over HIS OWN gayness and feels the need to transfer HIS own faggot deeds to others in an attempt to try to hide his REAL (un) nature.
Old 11-04-2015, 05:32 AM   #8
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Whoa, COG! Call off the poll! You need to put EVERYONE on the ballot, not just the two dominant candidates. None of this write-in shit. I don't want the winner to dismiss the vote as slanted or "unscientific". Let's ask the mods for a list of everyone with over 100 posts in the Political Forum over the past 12 months. Then put all of them on the ballot. That way we won't have to listen to woomby or assup whine about the outcome not being fair. You can thank me later.
Agree.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:06 AM   #9
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Will this poll be open long enough for WombRaider to get his average daily post count above 40 again? I thinck he would take the crown in that case.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:13 AM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

SNICK!

Your "poll" is as credible as you are, Whiny bitch.

By which criteria did you develop your ballot? Dipshit statements? Dipshit behavior? Dipshits who welsh on bets?

No wonder so many long-time posters have abandoned this forum.

You're the real dipshit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:36 AM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Looks like COG is running second.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:46 AM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Yes, this should be more like a GOP primary and not a democratic coronation.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:50 AM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Yes, this should be more like a GOP primary and not a democratic coronation.
Agreed. Whiny slit must have thought he was being "cute." Or else simply trying to protect his "sweet asses."
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 12:17 PM   #14
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Will this poll be open long enough for WombRaider to get his average daily post count above 40 again? I thinck he would take the crown in that case.
You thinck?
Old 11-04-2015, 12:20 PM   #15
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
And you're an un-original lying, plagerizing swishy walking, lying liberal EUNUCH that's STILL in the closet over HIS OWN gayness and feels the need to transfer HIS own faggot deeds to others in an attempt to try to hide his REAL (un) nature.
Transfer? The way you transfer your swishy-walking ways to me? You are, without peer, the dumbest motherfucker on here. You deserve DOTY, and you just might get it. If you're going to accuse someone of something, at least spell it right.

VOTE GAY REY for DOTY!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women