Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2018, 08:11 PM   #1
Echeck
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5
Default The urge, that lasts only a few hours :(

Almost always the most fun sessions happens when I am super horny and other times honestly I am so-so on sex.

Perfect example was today at lunch time I started to feel urge and thought about at least going to a strip club. But I was work and couldn't just disappear...

So later in the afternoon, I tried make a few contacts to meet up in evening tediously on cell phone looking at P411 & Eccie. Alas, when I finally left work and headed to a strip club for Happy Hour my urge was fizzling.

At club staring at naked girls wasn't doing as much. By this time I got some pre-screening done. I noticed at this point I had get home in 2 hrs and all my interest just fell apart.

Back home now and just not feeling it to schedule something for tomorrow or later in week...
Echeck is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 08:52 PM   #2
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:17 PM   #3
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

OP, don’t know your age but I’m 62 and the scenario you just described only gets worse as you get older. Many times I will have the urge but no time or plenty of time but the urge isn’t there. Getting old sucks.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 09:24 PM   #4
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 103

Testosterone may help ya there . Go see a Doc and get tested. Then you can be horny and frustrated all day , like me LOL
cage196 is online now   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 12:30 AM   #5
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Or, the ladies could come up with some innovative ways to make us aware of their availability, including time and location. I was searching Friday afternoon, but couldn’t get a serious bite from someone close by that I was interested in. Same for Saturday morning. Even reached out to a HDH that used to work the neighborhood, and she ignored me completely.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:40 AM   #6
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

TinMan, at the risk of being an idiot I’m going to say this anyway, you are aware of P411’s available now forum, no? I’ve used it in the past and it works fairly well. Not perfect but better than not having one.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:07 AM   #7
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Yep. It didn’t work that day, or the next. Keep in mind that I was west of 360 and wasn’t interested in the few women that always make themselves available. I dunno...maybe that’s all there is on short notice on this side of town.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 07:39 AM   #8
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yup get old sucks, and sometime the issues with setting up just kills it .
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 08:31 AM   #9
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Or, the ladies could come up with some innovative ways to make us aware of their availability, including time and location.
There are two immutable truths about the hobby: ECCIE will never change, and women will never break out of the mindset of, "If I post an ad, they will come." Pun not intended but unavoidable. That's pretty much the extent of their marketing.

I know some girls have their favorites, and that those guys sometimes get, "Hey, why don't you come see me" texts. Consider those the provider equivalent of Plan A. Now, after you've seen a girl a time or two, it's possible, maybe likely, that she'll know a few things about you, such as the general area you work in, what roads you take on your commute, and the general area where you live. If either your office or home are fairly near to her, or if you drive by her incall on your way too or from work, while you may not make the cut to be a Plan A guy, if she can at least tolerate you and your dick for 30 minutes or an hour, you're a prime candidate to be a Plan B or C during the lunchtime or commuting window.

That's just one scenario. More broadly, I'll bet a lot of guys would respond positively to a provider who sent a PM or text (gotta know whether texts are okay though) asking them to stop by. Even if it doesn't work that day, it'll plant the seed in the guy's mind and might get him to visit again before he had planned to. I think a lot of women underestimate the effect that a genuine-sounding indication of interest from a woman can have on a man's psyche and their business.

Just my 1/50th of $1, and worth what you paid for it.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 10:40 AM   #10
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

I have found that the best aphrodisiac is sucking on a man's cock and worshipping his balls while he plays with my large tits and responsive nipples and tells me about his hottest desires and fantasies. I think that makes all his hormones go way up and all he can then think about is fucking me into total exhaustion as his cum is dripping into my mouth and running down my chin on to my tits))))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 11:57 AM   #11
KingCobra36
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
I have found that the best aphrodisiac is sucking on a man's cock and worshipping his balls while he plays with my large tits and responsive nipples and tells me about his hottest desires and fantasies. I think that makes all his hormones go way up and all he can then think about is fucking me into total exhaustion as his cum is dripping into my mouth and running down my chin on to my tits))))
I'm pretty sure I love you. At least I love what you say on the boards.
KingCobra36 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 12:28 PM   #12
pretty_mia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 173923
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think its best to have some local ATF's numbers saved just for this reason. Maybe find girls that are local in your area and have them pre-screen you in advance and see if they are ok with last min appts. then if you are in this situation again you have some go-to girls ready to hit up and with luck timing will be great. I always have regulars hit me up same day!
pretty_mia is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 12:32 PM   #13
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty_mia View Post
I think its best to have some local ATF's numbers saved just for this reason. Maybe find girls that are local in your area and have them pre-screen you in advance and see if they are ok with last min appts. then if you are in this situation again you have some go-to girls ready to hit up and with luck timing will be great. I always have regulars hit me up same day!
Yes!

Regulars are the best for last minute and services, I had to search and filter out the lazy hurry up and nut providers and keep a great line up.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 03:47 PM   #14
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
You always know just what to say.

And yes, waiting a hour between text responses during a "conversation" can be a real mood and deal breaker when trying to set a appointment..
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:14 PM   #15
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

I feel your pain. When im horny, I can't find shit. When I don't have time to do anything, my phone is blowing up. I've had a bad streak lately. I've had 7 straight last minute cancellations or NC/NS' that's right 7. One or 2 is bad enough...but 7! My dick probably thinks I'm fucking with him.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women